Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ plane crash! jungle survival skills! ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip of chaos

me: heres chapter 30, the big 3 O!!!!

PLZ ENJOY!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
chapter 30: plane crash! jungle survival skills!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
while leaving the hotel from their 3 night stay, everyone climbs into the limo-chopper.

after climbing aboard,su then runs over to the steering wheel.

"ME FLY , ME FLY!!!" yells an frantic su.

'note to self, never let su have anymore sugar.' thought shane to himself.

just then, su starts up the copter and fly's off towards the next destination.

after about an hour of flying towards Jamaica, the limo-copter was flying over head a forest,full of trees and wildlife.

thats when it happened.

the limo-copters tail roter had been blown off and the chopper was spiraling towards certain doom.

'MIKO! I'LL HAVE TO TRANSFORM INTO MY WOLF DEMON FORM AND SAVE US, YOU STAY HERE!!' ordered shane thru the link.

'but.....'

'no buts, you have pups to protect, i'll save us!' repeated shane.

'okay.' was miko's reply.

shane then jumps out of the copter and transforms into his demon state.

shane then fly's up towards the out of control chopper and grabs the front end of the limo-copter and tries to land it.

"nodachi, i never got to say this, but, i love you!" yelled kagome at her new love.

"same here." replied nodachi.

shane was still outside, trying to balance out the copter until..........

the tail end of the copter swings around and while still on fire, whacks shane in the head....full force,knocking shane unconscious and pulling him to the ground along with some debris that had fallen off of the copter.

shane was falling to the ground at a fast speed.

"SHANE!!!" yelled miko while she was watching her mate fall towards the earth.

there was no response, shane was still out cold, and falling faster now towards the ground.

SNAP

SNAP

CRACCKK

SNAP


THUD!!

those were the sounds as shane was breaking off tree branches and falling to the ground.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
five hours later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
after five hours of lying still,shane opens his silvery blue eyes.

still in his wolf form,shane feels a stinging sensation coming by his ribs.

as shane looks to his right, he see's one of the rotating roter blades had fallen off and had stuck thru shane's right front paw.

that and he had numerous broken ribs on his right side.

the first thing that came to mind was miko.

'MIKO!!' called shane thru his mind link, hoping miko was okay.

'SHANE!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!' yelled miko back also using her mind link.

'im so glad your alive, im in the middle of a dense forest and i cant get up because of a rotating rotor blade is sticking thru my right front paw and if i transform, my hand will be crushed.' explained shane thru the link.

'well at least your alive,me and everyone else are okay, a bit bruised but nothing else.' replied miko.

'well, it looks like i'll have to stay here until i am either found, or i decide to destroy the blade with my beam attack.' replied shane

'don't you dare, if you do that, you'll blow your hand off.'

'i know,hard decision aint it?'

'just stay there and we'll be on our way to find you.' replied miko.

'okay, i'll do it for you,miko.' and with that, shane closed the link and waited.

shane waited patiently, for more than eight hours,hoping to be rescued.

shane then tries a desperate move.

shane claws at the rotor with his giant paw and slowly takes his hurt paw out of the sharp debris.

shane let out a loud howl as he removed his paw from the blade.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
elsewhere.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
in another part of the forest, kagome,shadow,naru,kyokyo and sanchara all jumped at the loud and frightening howl.

"everyone,calm down, it's just shane,he is in pain so we better hurry before its too late." explained miko

"how do you know for sure?" asked naru.

"trust me, i just do." replied miko then walking with the rest of the group.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
back with shane.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
after another hour of walking and still in his demon form,shane finds a cave to rest in until he can be saved.

while laying down,shane is loosing blood from his wound and he starts to think as his vision becomes slightly blurry.

'miko,my love, i may not live today to see our pups born,or to see their wedding, if i do not make it, always know that i love you.' said shane to himself.

'SHANE!! dont talk like that, your gonna live, dont you worry, we are now heading in your direction,have patience. SHANE!!! DONT DIE ON ME HERE,SHANE!!!!!' yelled miko thru to her mate in her mind link.

'miko.........remember,i will always love you.'

'SHANE!!!!!'

miko then creates another mirror with some of her magic skills and looks into it.

miko then see's the silvery blue specks in her eyes flickering,becoming dimmer.

'he's trying to stay alive.' miko thought to herself.

"miko,whats the matter?" asks kyokyo.

"it's shane, he's dieing and quickly!" yelled miko

"what?! well we better hurry then wont we?" exclaimed kyokyo as everyone ran faster.

'm..............miko................please,always remember,that.............no matter what.............i will always love you,even when our pups get married and i am not there..........remember that i love you and the pups.........' said shane thru his link and then,shane was swallowed into the darkness.

'SHANE!!!' yelled miko in her mind link.

no answer.

miko checks her eyes again and this time she finds no silvery blue specks.

"SHANE!!!!!" yelled miko, scaring all of the birds in the tree's to fly away.

miko then transforms into her demon stage and runs to where shane's faint scent is.

miko then stops in mid run to let everyone get onto her back.

and miko is off again,still following her mate's scent, that is getting fainter each passing second.

as soon as everyone arrives at where shane should have been, they find nothing, just a bloody rotor blade.

miko then starts to sniff the ground and finds the scent she is looking for.

miko then lets everyone climb back onto her and is off racing to where her mate's scent is.

upon arriving at the scene,miko see's a big, black wolf demon,laying on the ground,not moving.

everyone on miko climbs off and miko is back in her human like state.

"SHANE!!!!" yelled miko into the cave.

no answer.

"SHANE!!!!!!" yelled miko again,still trying to hear her mate.

still no answer.

miko then pokes the big wolf demon,hoping he would make some kind of move.

nothing.

zephyr then walks up to shane and chants some words and he is once again engulfed in a blinding white light.

as the light dims, zephyr is standing over the body of shane,looking towards the ground.

"i am sorry miko, but,shane has lost a lot of blood, i don't think he could be revived...." says zephyr in a sorry tone.

miko just looks towards the ground but then notices a ear perking up at the sounds in the cave.

"SHANE!!" yelled a happy miko.

"huh?" was everyone else's reply,thinking shane was dead.

"shane then rolls onto his stomach,trying to get up, but failing.

"dont move shane,your still hurt." explains miko.

shane then reverts back into his humanish form and is wobbling as he tries to stand up.

"miko." says shane weakly.

"shane." replies miko,looking into his silvery blue eyes.

shane,very exhausted from being trapped by the rotor, collapses into miko's arms,falling unconscious.

while walking back to the copter,everyone finds su is missing.

"where's su?" asks naru.

just then,su comes running to where shane and miko are standing and starts to speak.

"guess what? i fixed up the limo-copter and its as good as new!" yells su happily.

"so thats why it was so quiet in the cave." says yami.

miko then transforms back into her demon form and everyone climbs on again,speeding thru the tree's and to where the limo-copter first crash landed.

as soon as everyone is aboard the limo-copter,miko takes shane to the hospital ward and falls asleep,listening to his heartbeat once again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
end chapter 30.

well i must say,this is probably the longest chapter i ever wrote.

plz R&R

if you want to join , plz review me with: name,age,looks,clothes,personality,weapon,powers,and pairing.

the same powers cant be chosen that are used in the story.

shane.