Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ five pups come into the world! disaster strikes! ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip

me: this chapter was last minute, so plz dont hate me if it aint long.

i now have over 100 reviews ^__^

on with chapter 31!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~
chapter 31: five pups come into the world! disaster strikes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
a total of nine months have passed since miko and shane told each other that they loved one another.

today was the day when miko was having her pups.......except, there were more than she thought there would be.

instead of two, there were five.

five, full blooded, demon pups.

miko was sitting in the hospital ward,holding her mates hand when the first pup came.

after the first she started to get used to it.

after the final pup was delivered, the time for names had come.

there were three girls and two boys.

the names are as follows: Goku, and chiakra. were the boys.

for the girls there were: inochi(life),houseki(jewel) and yuki(snow)

all of the girls had golden yellow eyes while all chiakra had silvery blue eyes and goku had one silvery blue eye on his right and one left golden amber eye.

goku,yuki and inochi had mixed fur (black and blue) while houseki and chiakra just had black with white streaks.

"oh shane,aren't they adorable?" asked miko,hugging all five of her pups.

"very." was shane's reply,standing next to his mate and looking at his pups.

shane was now a father and miko a mother.

shane,look at this." called miko

"what is it?" asked shane.

"it's goku, he has one silvery blue eye and one golden eye." explained miko.

"thats rare." said shane.

"yes it is." answered miko.

"oh,shane,one more thing."

"what is it miko?"

"i made these power limiters for them,just so they wont always have to be outsiders in the human world." explained miko holding out five limiters.

there were three bracelet limiters for the girls and two golden rings for the boys.

however,before,miko could put them on her pups,ukaran uses his evil magic and takes away four of the five pups,leaving goku all alone .

'shit!' was what was going through shane's head.

'no.' thought miko after just watching four of five pups disappear before her and shane's eyes.

the only thing in the pup's place was a letter, demanding that shane in his demon form bekilled right in front of ukaran for all of the pup's safe return.

"shane, are you really going to go through with this?" asked a very scared miko.

"it's theonly way to get our pups back, i have to protect them, and you no matter what,even if it means risking my own life." replied shane looking at his mate.

miko just sighs and looks at her mate.

"i'll go with what ever you decide,just..............i cant bear to see you executed just.........to get our pups back." stated a crying miko.

it's all i can do." replied shane.

just then, a black portal opens up ,and shane walks through it.

before miko goes hru however,she gives the pup to nodachi for safe keeping.

miko then walks thru and finds a grissly discovery.

standing before ukaran is shane, in his demon form looking down at the four dead bodies that were his pups.

shane just lets loose a growl and charges for ukaran.

ukaran dodges, but gets his leg cut off in the process.

as ukaran recovers, he runs for shane,only to be met by a beam attack.

miko only stays on the sidelines,watching shane and looking down at her four dead pups.

'at least they weren't all killed.' thought miko to herself.

ukaran dodges the beam attack just be met by another and another.

'damn wolf boy thinks he can beat me? ha, i'll show him.' laughed ukaran in his mind.

however,ukarans thoughts were cut short.

shane reverted back ino his normal state and unsheathed his sword.

"HELLS SHADOW BINDINGS!!!!!" yelled a really pissed off shane,so pissed his silvery blue eyes were crimson in rage.

ukaran was trapped,there was no way for him to escape,not from this pissed off father.

"HEAVENS FINAL JUDGMENT!!!!" yelled shane as he sliced the real ukaran in half and ukarans body disappearing into the shadows.

shane was huffing and puffing as he walked over towards his mate.

"i.....kiled the.......real....ukaran......" said shane in between puffs for air.

"how do you know for sure?" asked a crying miko.

"there was blood spatter,unlike every other time we killed a pathetic golem of his." explained shane.

shane and miko then walk back into the limo-copter and lookf for their only remaining son,goku.

the two parents find goku and they make a deal.

"shane, how about putting this power limiter on goku when he grows his demon ears and hair?" asked miko.

"deal." replied shane as he hugged his mate.

the two mates then start to cry, as they recall the four of five dead pups, laying in a pool of their own blood.

after thirty minutes of crying,the two mates decide to call it a day, and they put baby goku to bed.

"miko?" asked shane.

"yes?"

"you do know that we still have to finish this road trip,right?"

"yes i do shane." answered miko before falling to sleep.

right before sleep claims shane, he goes over to goku's cradle and looks at his baby son's face.

shane then walks over to his mate and starts to snuggle with her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
end chapter 31

sorr if it wasnt as long as the others,but this was a little last minute.

if you didnt like the ppups being killed, it wasn't my idea,in fact i forget who it's from so meh, at least me and miko still have one remaining pup.

i know i know, i killed the real ukaran, but that was the idea, i had a real evil idea, i kill ukaran and a new, tougher bad guy comes into the picture...........ukarans brother!!

plz R&R

shane.