Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ confrontatin! shane VS kage,the new tribe leader!! ( Chapter 32 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip.

me: in this chapter, i fight the new leader of the northern wolf's eye tribe.

umm,how many chapters do u think this story will be before its finished and done with?

onto chapter 32!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
chapter 32: confrontation! shane VS the new leader of the wolf's eye tribe!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
after waking up,shane decides to head to the pilots seat,to see where everyone had landed.

as shane looks about the pilots seat, he notices a sleeping su at the wheel.

"i wonder where we are" whispered shane to himself.

" we are in russia,lord,shane of the northern lands." replied a mysterious voice.

"where are you?!" asked shane.

"look up."

shane looked up and saw a computer system that most likely su had installed.

"please,just call me shane,computer."

"as you wish,shane."

"so,computer, you said we are in russia?"

"that is correct."

'perfect' thought shane to himself.

"computer, how long are we from moscow?"

"about a two hour walk, half an hour if we fly."

"if you want shane,su had created me to do all kinds of thing,such as starting up the engines."

"really? then start up the engines and we'll be on our way to moscow." said shane.

"yes sir." replied the computer.

after half an hour of flying,shane finally lands the limo-chopper into a nearby airport.

shane then proceeds to use his mind link with miko to wake her up.

'miko,wake up, we have just arrived in moscow.'

'shane.......why did you have to wake me up?'

'because there is something i have to do here in moscow.' replied shane.

'fine,just let me go and get goku and i'll wake up kyokyo who will wake everyone else up.' replied miko thru the link.

'thank you.' finished shane.

after miko had gotten goku and woken up kyokyo,everyone all crowded into the living area for their morning coffee.

as soon as everyone had woken up and had gotten dressed,shane lets everyone know that they are in moscow,russia.

"everyone,if you would all be so kind as to follow me, i will show you a special sight." said shane to everyone in the living area.

everyone nods their heads in agreement and walks out the doors of the limo-chopper.

before shane takes his friends to his place,he takes them shopping and for some breakfast.

after eating,shane then proceeds to show everyone around the town until everyone following shane come to a church in the middle of the town.

"now,lets see,where did i last put that marking?......" whispered shane to himself.

"here we go!" yelled shane in excitement as he found a little marking and placed his hand on it.

"everyone,hold hands, we are going back into the past!" ordered shane.

shane then concentrates really hard and in a flash of light,everyone disappears into the past.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
feudal japan,northern lands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
as shane looks around, he then lets everyone know where they are.

"we're here everyone!" yells a happy shane.

everyone then opens their eyes and to their amazement, they are all standing in feudal japan.

"wow!" exclaimed su.

"everyone else was speechless.

"follow me." said shane as he started to walk away.

after an hour of walking,shane and his friends come to a den with a beautiful waterfall and a little lake beside it and beside that is a small watering hole.

"ah,home sweet home!" exclaimed shane as he and his friends just looked in awe.

"this is even better than the den i have!" exclaimed koga.

just then, a black wolf demon with black hair,smokey grey eyes, muscular build and he was about the same height as shane, he had the same short hair as shane,and he wore a white fox fur vest,white fox fur boots and black chest armor stood before shane.

"hey, sasuke, long time no see!" exclaimed shane.

"shane? is that you? well i'll be, it is you, and it looks like you found a mate as well." replied the man now known as sasuke.

miko just blushed at the comment.

"and what's this? a pup? well shane, it looks like your a father now as well." said sasuke.

"yes i am, and that pup over there is goku." replied shane.

"so, sasuke, what happened while i was gone?" asked shane.

"follow me back to our den and i'll tell you." replied sasuke.

everyone then followed sasuke to the den and sat around in a circle.

"shane,after you left us to go and train,some of us thought that you betrayed us and left on purpose....anyways,while you were gone, i tried to let everyone know that you just went away to train, but instead they decided to ignore my sayings and they found a new pack leader,known as,Kage." explained sasuke.

shane just nods his head in understanding the trouble.

"so,um,sasuke,how do you know shane?" asked a curious peach.

"well, my dear, i have known shane when he was about the age of 200,only he looked like a twelve year old." explains sasuke.


everyone just gaped at shane in shock.

"well, i am 1,149." says shane.

"anyways,back to the story, i was about a century older than shane,so i taught him to use shadow magic,thats when he decided he wanted to learn more and more. then one day,shane was elected to be tribe leader,however,shane decided to train harder to learn more shadow magic and told me to let the entire tribe know, that he would be gone for a few years,but,everyone just said that he betrayed us and never wanted to return and now,hundreds of years later,he came back." finished sasuke.

"sasuke,would you please show me where kage is, i want to reclaim my title as tribe leader." explained shane.

"kage is very strong shane, but i will do as you wish." responded sasuke.

sasuke then shows shane to where kage is and tells everyone else to follow a stone path outside.

everyone did as told as shane and sasuke walked off to find kage.

neither had to walk long seeing as kage was making his routines,making sure nobody tried to get in.

"sasuke!! how dare you to let someone in without permission!?" yelled kage.

"kage,this is shane,he is here to re-claim title as tribe leader." explains sasuke.

"really? well then,shane , meet me out in the fighting court in ten minutes." said kage walking off.

shane then walked off towards the fighting court.

after waiting for an extra five minutes,kage walks out into the arena and lining the seats are wolves of all kinds of colors,white,grey,black and some dark brown, all cheering for kage,except for shane's friends.

"lets get this started shall we?" asked kage.

"bring it on, WOLF BOY!" taunted shane.

kage was thrown off guard that he let himself be punched in the gut by shane.

and so, the fight was on.

"HELL'S SHADOW BINDINGS!!!" yelled shane as his opponent was binded together.

shane then unsheathes his sword,Bakemono-Chiakra.

shane hen unleashes a powerful attack,one his friends had never,EVER, sen him use.

"FROM THE FIREY PITS OF HELL, YOU SHALL DIE A VERY PAINFUL DEATH!!! HELLS CALLING TO THE GRAVE!!!! ETERNAL DEVIL SLASH!!!!!" yelled shane as his sword came down and sliced half of kages hair off, along with a peice of kage's ear.

kage couldn't move so he only had one choice left.

'damn, i think i took him for granted, i think he missed me on purpose.' thought kage to himself.

'i,kage forfeit the match and declare shane the winner!" yelled kage as the crowd of wolves cheered for shane,their new tribe leader.

"FELLOW WOLVES, I SHANE, AM ON A JOURNEY AND WILL BE BACK IN A FEW MONTHS, IF I FIND THAT ANY OF YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME IN ANY WAY, YOU SHALL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!" yelled shane.

and with that,shane and his friends headed back for moscow, to finish the trip.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~
end chapter 32.

i know, it wasnt long, but i felt like making this chapter.

i have chapter 33 some what planned out.

plz R&R

shane.