Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ a new evil! ukarans brother!! ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip

me: okay, heres the 33rd chapter.

like i said b 4, how many chapters do u readers think this story will have before i finish this story?

onto chapter 33!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chapter 33: another enemy! ukarans brother!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
shane and his friends are now just walking back to the same place where they first came through,just instead of a church, ther was a stone boulder with the mark on it that shane used to go back in time.

"okay,remember,hold hands!" said shane to everyone.

and in a blinding flash , they were all back in moscow again.

as soon as everyone was back in moscow,everyone was looking at bakura weirdly.

actualy, everyone was looking at bakura for two reasons.

1) he STILL had the pigtails in his hair

and 2) he was standing in the middle of an isle,during church.

everybody just stares at bakura and bakura stares back.

it was a staring contest that lasted for ten minutes if shane had not been there to take bakura outside.

"shane! what were you doing? i was winning a staring contest!" yeled an angry bakura.

"bakura,they were staring at you because you are wearing pigtails in your hair." replied shane.

"WHAT?!!!!!" yelled a pissed off bakura.

"well, i do admit, it does make me feel .....pretty." finished bakura.

everyone just fell down except for bakura.

goku then starts to tug at bakura's hair.

"ouch! YOU BAKA! STAY AWAY FROM ME!" yelled bakuraat goku, trying to protect his pigtails.

goku then starts to cry.

"BAKURA YOU BAKA!!" started shane as his eyes started to become crimson.

"THAT PUP IS ONLY A KID!!!! AND NOW YOU MADE HIM CRY BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID ANTICS!!!! BAKA!!! I SHOULD JUST KILL YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW!!!!!" yelled shane at bakura, who just got a wet splotch mark on his pants.

everyone,not including miko or goku, take ten steps backwards from the pissed off shane.

shane,with his still crimson eyes, takes bakura by the collar of his shirt and drags him into a forest area.

"HELLS SHADOW BINDINGS!" yelled shane.

shane then transforms into his demon form and lets loose a loud growl and a loud howl before letting a black beam head for bakura.

shane's attack misses, but it destroys a few trees and bakura had crapped his pants quite literally.

shane then reverts back into his humanish self and drags bakura back and throws him to kaori.

"baka!" growled shane to bakura.

shane's now silvery blue eyes had returned and all of the anger was gone as well.

"now,where are we headed again?" asked shane to the big group of friends.

"lets go eat again!" yelled peach.

"shopping!" yelled jacquelin.

"movies!" yelled kaori.

"museum!" yelled yami.

just before shane could answer, everyone was transported into the shadow realm again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
shadow realm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
standing before everyone is a man wearing a blood red cloak and hood, covering his face,he is slightly taller than shane and in his hands were katana's which were poisoned and was dripping a green like liquid.

"who are you?!" asked peach to the cloaked figure.

"i am,heero,ukaran's older brother.

"older brother?" asked kagome.

"that is correct, i , like my brother, can create golems and tigers,but htey are much more powerful." explained heero.

"and you must be WOLF BOY, that my brother used to talk about." said heero looking at shane.

'GOD , WHY DOES EVERY BAD GUY WE MEET ALWAYS CALL ME WOLF BOY?!' thought shane to himself.

heero then leaves into the darkness as five cyclops with spiked armour and metal clubs walk out and twenty bengal tigers with spiked shoulder armor with katana's attached to each leg also come out of the shadows.

"crap." was all peach could say.

peach then takes a dancers stance and starts to twirl around while unsheathing her rose katana.

sakura blossoms then surround peach and peach points her katana toward five tigers

"DANCING SAKURA BLOSSOM STANCE!!!!" yelled peach as her attack hit and sliced five tigers in half.

"FROZEN PASSION!!" yelled sanchara as her attack hit and destroyed a giant.

terra then transforms into terra mecca and stands beside sesshomaru.

"DOUBLE POISON CLAW SLASH!!" yelled terra mecca and sesshomaru in union as they're attack hit and decimated five tigers.

"HELL LAVA STRIKE!!" yelled nodachi as his attack hit and destroyed a cyclops.

zephyr than runs towards two more giants and destroys each with a single punch.

"THUNDERING TERROR!!" yelled jacquelin as she unsheathed her katana and destroyed the last giant.

"GRIM REAPER GRIP!!" yelled jidus as his scythe tangled up around a tiger.

"HELL SLASH!!" yelled jidus as he sliced the tiger in half.

miko was only watching from the sidelines.

"TWIN SWORDS DANCE!!" yelled shadow as his two beam sabers slashed through two tigers,

"SACRED ARROW!" yelled kagome decimating a tiger.

"WIND TUNNEL!!" yelled miroku sucking in three more.

"SABER SWORD Z!!" yelled zero slashing a tiger in half.

AMK was about to be slashed when shane blocked the attack in his demon form.

shane decimated the last two targets with his beam attack.

heero then emerges from the shadows.

"well done WOLF BOY, well done, now you must face me, and me alone." said heero putting up a barrier to separate shane from his friends.

and so the battle had begun.

heero was slashing for shane all the while dodging heero's attacks.

"POISON MIST!" yelled heero as a dark green mist was heading for shane.

"SHADOW SHEILD!" yelled shane, blocking the attack.

"POISON HELL STAB!!" yelled heero lunging at shane with his poisoned katana.

shane barely dodges the attack, but not without getting his arm cut in the process.

shane then falls to his knee's clutching his head.

'damn, this poison is just as strong as kyokyo's!" thought shane to himself.

shane then transforms into his demon form and shoots out his beam attack.

heero just dodges and slashes for shane again.

shane dodges and swipes at heero with his giant claws,slicing heero's arm off.

heero stumbles but regains control and slashes at shane again.

shane is dodging the attacks, but barely seeing as the poison is taking effect.

shane then reverts back to his old self and unsheathes his sword.

"ETERNAL DEVIL SLASH!!!" yelled shane slicing the heero golem in half.

as soon as the golem was destroyed, the shadows were then drug back to where they came from.

zephyr then starts to glow and heals shane's wound and poison.

as soon as everyone gets back into the limo-chopper,computer starts up the engine and they fly off into the sky with su at the steering wheel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
end chapter 33.

well, i know this chapter is a bit short, but i did try my best to get everyone to fight of who was able to fight.

plz R&R

shane.