Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ mirror into the past! more of kyokyo's past revealed!! ( Chapter 34 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip

me: sorry bout not updating yesterday, but i had a good idea but as soon as i got on the computer i lost the idea, i sorta forgot some of it, but, kyokyo, this chapters for you!!

onto the story!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chapter 34: mirror into the past! more of kyokyo's past revealed!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
by the time it had taken su to fly everyone into hawaii,everyone had fallen asleep with their lovers or crush.

upon landing in the hawaiian airport, su walks to kyokyo's room and wakes her up.

"kyokyo,wake up and go do your thing!" yells to kyokyo.

kyokyo just nods and goes to the microphone for the speakers in the monitor room.

kyokyo then takes out an air horn and places it really really close to the mic and pushes the button.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there was a loud noise emitting from the speakers as kyokyo kept on holding down the button until she had run out.

kyokyo then heads towards the living areajust to be seen by a mob of angry sleepers who were ruddily awaken.

"uh.....umm.........su made me do it!" yelled kyokyo while pointing at su.

everyone sill stares at kyokyo.

kyokyo just starts to twitch.

shane then puts himself in front of kyokyo and the murderous sleepyheads.

"no one touch her! she's telling the truth!" said shane, trying to reason with his friends.

miko then joins shane's side.

everyone is still looking at kyokyo,shane and miko.

"fine then,to get to kyokyo, you must get past my sword....." started shane, unsheathing his sword.

"and my arrows and bow!" finished miko, taking out her bow and four arrows, pulling the string back.

everyone starts walking backwards.

"DARK SHADOW CURTAIN!!!" yelled shane, covering everyone in a dark cloud so he and miko and kyokyo could escape.

as soon as shane,miko and kyokyo get out, shane lets loose another time buying spell.

"SHADOW BARRIER!!" yelled shane putting a barrier around the entire limo-chopper so no one can get out.

"shane, how'd you do that?" asked miko and kyokyo in surprise.

"i just learned it from all of the shadow realms we've been into." explains shane, as he,miko and kyokyo are walking around the streets.

"uhh,shane...." started miko.

"what?"

"umm..... i think me and kyokyo and yourself need to change into some clothes first." explained miko.

shane then looks at himself then miko and gets what's happening.

"oops." was shane's reply as he snapped his fingers and his ,miko's and kyokyo's clothes appear before them.

shane then snaps his fingers again and everyone is wearing their normal clothes.

"sorry bout that." apologizes shane.

"never mind it." replies miko.

"lets go eat first." says kyokyo as she and her two friends head for some breakfast.

after eating,kyokyo finds a nice antique store and she and her friends enter to look around.

"how much is this?" asked kyokyo to the clerk about a nice golden wall mirror.

"that has just arrived in from japan, and it is, 10,599 dollars" replied the clerk.

"i'll take it!" yelled kyokyo as she took out her special card.

"kyokyo, ow much did you spend?!" asked miko in shock.

"eleven thousand dollars!" exclaims kyokyo happily.

"where'd you get the money?!" asked miko.

"my sapphire card, has an infinite money supply!"answered kyokyo happily.

as soon as shane,kyokyo and miko head back into the limo-chopper, shane and miko feel a strange presence coming from the mirror, but they just shrug it off.

as soon as everyone re-enters the chopper again,kyokyo takes out another air horn and points it at all of the sleeping people.

shane notices this and takes it out of her hands.

kyokyo just grabs another one.

and so the cycle kept on going for more than hour.

shane's arms were now over stuffed as he dropped one of the air horns.

"MIKO! COVER YOUR EARS NOW!!" yelled shane as the air horn hit the ground and let loose another long honk.

shane had to cove his ears as well and he soon forgot about the other 99 cans.

everyone woke up with a startle and look at shane murderously.

shane just stares back and unsheathes his sword.

kyokyo is in her room, away from all of the commotion, thinking of where to put the mirror.

as soon as kyokyo is satisfied, she looks into the mirror and is now in some sort of a trance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kyokyo's dream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kyokyo is in a little wooden cabin,looking at everything tall,well because she was small.

'im a baby again but............'kyokyo's thoughts trailed off as she heard voices.

voices she remembered all too well.

"ukaran and heero?" muttered kyokyo under her breath.

just then, kyokyo see two boys,older than her, walk into the room.

the first had partially tanned skin,he was about three feet tall and he was wearing a black cape and he had long,black raven hair that went to his shoulders,he also had green eyes.

that boy was ukaran.

the next boy was wearing a red cape, he stood about a head taller than ukaran and he had short brown hair,amethyst eyes,he had tanned skin as well and he was a bit older than ukaran.

the second boy was heero.

"ukaran,heero! get over here!" yelled a voice

the two boys did as they were told and went to the bedroom next door.

"ukaran,heero, i am going out looking for two people today,do you want to join me?" asked naraku.

the two boys nod their head yes and the two boys and their dad walked outside.

"oykik,come back here,you aren't old enough to go out with daddy." explained a mother like tone.

'oykik? but thats not....my....................' kyokyo was startled out of her thoughts when she heard a scream for help, it sounded like a boy.

it was ukaran, running to his mother.

"mama kikyo! mama kikyo!! daddy's been hurt!" yelled ukaran.

before kikyo could react,kyokyo had bitten her mother in the throat and had released some poison into her.

"oykik!! get off of mommy!! oykik!!" yelled ukaran.

ukaran then decides to hit kyokyo upside the head,knocking her unconscious.

ukaran then drags kyokyo into a small basket and attaches a note to it,where later,miko happened to find kyokyo.

"oykik,the next time you or me or my brother meet again, we will kill you!" yelled ukaran as he left for home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
end kyokyo's dream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kyokyo was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard someone come crashing through her wall.

kyokyo then walks back into the living area just to find miko holding goku,shane holding his sword and everyone else,not including zephyr who was meditating in his room,were knocked unconcious laying on the floor.

"miko." started kyokyo.

"um,what is it?" asked miko.

"is my real name, oykik?"

miko just sighs in defeat.

"yes,your real name is oykik."

"damn it." muttered kyokyo so only demons could hear it,looked at the floor.

"whats wrong?" asked shane,

"i.................i'm the daugter of naraku, and ukaran and heero are my older brothers!" yelled kyokyo who was now starting to cry.

"im sorry." soothed miko.

"why didn't you tell me miko?"

"i.....i didn't know where your home was,honestly." replied miko.

kyokyo just keeps on crying and runs back to her room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
end chapter 34

kyokyo, i am really sorry that some of your stories were erased, but i made this chapter especially for you.

and to jidus,i think i'll skip the ritual thing seeing as nobody has dragons blood.

plz R&R

shane.