Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ TRANSFORMATION! shane and miko's new abilities! ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip.

me: well im finally posting again.....knock on wood. heres chapter 35.

on with the story!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
chapter 35: TRANSFORMATION! shane and miko's new abilities!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it was around four in the morning, and everyone was still asleep.

shane was curling up next to miko,his arm wrapped around her waist and goku asleep in his crib, both mates, using one another for heat.

kyokyo was sleeping on her spacious bed in her room, and marik fast asleep on a doggy bed,curled up.

nodachi was sleeping in his bed, curled up next to kagome.

zephyr was in his bed in a meditating state.

jidus was asleep on his bed and on a seperate bed slept kaolla su, beside jidus's bed.

zero was asleep in his bed, while his mechanical arm making a beep every hour.

sanchara was fast asleep on her spacious bed, while yugi lay on a seperate bed, beside sanchara.

shadow was asleep,with half his back off the bed, and one of naru's legs positioned to kick him in the groin.

AMK was sleeping peacfully next to miroku,whose hand just so happened to be placed on AMK's butt.

terra was asleep beside her sesshomaru,using his tail as a pillow.

jacquelin was asleep on her bed with yami, while sapphire slept on a seperate bed with malik, beside jaquelin. (little note: marik is normal marik and malik is yami marik,just so not everyone is confused)

peach was in a deep sleep,with one arm around koga,also using him as body heat.

kaori was asleep in her bed with ryou and bakura on seperate beds, with bakura's hair in the pig tails he now likes.

all twenty-seven friends were currently in hawaii, and everyone was planning to leave for america for a special treat only shane and miko knew about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
five hours later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
it was now nine in the morning and everyone was now awake, and everyone sat in a circle around the coffee table to hear a special announcement.

"may i have everyone's attention please?!" yelled shane.

"today,we are leaving for america for a special treat that me and miko have planned,we are going to go see the creator of "the simpsons", matt groening!" finished shane ( i know simpsons isn't an anime, but we have yet to go to america,canada, and a few other places)

everyone just looked at shane like he was crazy.

"you are joking....arent you?" asked peach.

"nope,we are actually going to america and meet matt groening." replied shane.

"cool!" yelled nodachi.

"well, lets get going!" yelled an excited peach.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
in america.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the new and improved limo-copter had just landed in the airport, and waiting for the group of twenty-seven friends, was none other, matt groening himself.

"hello,im matt, and i will be taking your questions and be giving ou a small peek at some up coming episodes when we get to my office." stated matt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
simpsons studio's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"a few episodes from now, we will be having a episode in which Springfield legalizes gay marriage, and a long time character comes out of the closet, then we will have a episode in which lisa gets a restraining order on bart, and then we will have an episode in where patty and homer go to china to adopt a child and homer has to play patty's husband." stated matt. ( another note: all of the episode previews i made are true,starting nov 7, newer simpsons episodes will be out and will certainly contain the three episodes i have listed.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
back at the copter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the tour had lasted about two to three hours of previews,questions, and testing everyones knowledge about the simpsons.

as everyone was heading back, a familiar black light engulfed the friends, and everyone was once again back in the shadow realm.

after everyone got up, shane saw heero in the distance standing with another person.

"JIDARUS!!" yelled jidus,instantly identifying his brother.

indeed,jidarus had teamed up with heero, and was a force to be reckoned with.

"heero,let me handle my brother, you may take care of the wolf boy and his mate." said jidarus.

heero nodded.

"DARK BLADE RUSH!!" yelled jidarus who was running towards jidus.

"GRIM REAPER GRIP!!!!" yelled jidus, who then pressed the button on his scythe and wrapped jidarus around with the chain and scythe.

"GRIM REAPER SLASH!!" yelled jidus who slashed at his brother, who just blocked the attack with a cloud of mist.

meanwhile, shane was battling against heero and losing.

shane had big cuts and he had poison in his blood because of heero's sword.

heero then dealt the final move, he stabbed shane right through the heart.

"SHANE!!!!" yelled miko in horror while seeing shane fall to the ground limp.

just then, something inside of miko snapped, and with a mighty yell, miko was engulfed in a golden light.

"SSHHAANNE!!!!" yelled miko.

as the light dimmed,there stood miko,but she looked different this time.

this time, miko had long golden hair with silver streaks,she had silvery blue eyes, and she wore a crimson fighting gi with golden linings,and instead of her bow, she instead had two golden short swords and her skin was a bit more tanned, and she had a strong golden aura and miko's ears were golden with silver tips.

"m...miko" said shane weakly.

"miko." repeated shane.

just then,shane's sword started to pulsate and shane was also engulfed in the familiar golden light.

as the light dimmed,there stood shane,completely healed and different looks as well.

shane now had long silver hair with golden streaks,his black inu ears were now silver as well with gold tips,his eyes were now a ember gold mix, and he was a bit more tanned,he also wore a black fighting kimono with dark blue linings and in his hands were two of his same sword (the newest stage in which the handles are made of two colored crystals) and shane's aura was golden as well, and just a bit stonger than miko's.

the two mates had transformed into some kind of all powerful demon and demoness.

heero knew he was in troube so he conjured up a huge army of cyclops and tigers all with spiked metal armour, and heero dissapeared into the shadows again.

jidus was still battling his brother when an attack came at him.

"DARK NIGHTMARE!!1" yelled jidarus a huge black beam came towards jidus.

"DARKNESS WAVE!!!!" yelled jidus as jidarus's attack was headed back at him as a swirling mass of a tornado, closing in at a inhuman speed.

"YOU SHALL NEVER WIN JIDUS, I SHALL MAKE SURE OF THAT!!!!!" yelled jidarus right before the tornado hit him,but at the last second,escaped.

the new shane and miko were having a hard time fighting off the huge army of the shadow creatures so the use a new tactic.

"everyone listen up! i need everyone who is able to fight to step forward now!!" yelled shane.

jacquelin,kyokyo,sanchara,nodachi,shadow,sesshomaru,miroku, kagome,AMK,terra,,peach,zero,kaori,and sapphire and zephyr all stepped forward.

"now everyone,choose a partner of same gender!" yelled miko.

everyone did as told.

"i hope everyone chose wisely." said shane.

"now,lets start the fusions!" yelled shane.

shane and miko then pint their weapons at the people who were paired with some one.

in a blinding light stood seven new fighters.

jacquelin and sapphire fused together to get yuki-houseki (yuki means snow and houseki means jewel), the master of ice and diamonds.

sanchara and peach became kawaii-mahou (kawaii means cute,duh, and mahou means magic)

shadow and zero became akuma (means devil)

sesshomaru and nodachi became akuma-bakemono ( akuma= devil bakemono=monster)

terra and AMK became bijin-chiakra (bijin= beutiful woman chiakra=power)

kaori and kagome became hidoi-ai (hidoi= severe ai= love)

and lastly but not least,zephyr,jidus, and miroku became hidoi-jigoku-kami (jigoku=hell kami=god)

after the fusions were completed,everyone made their attacks.

yuki-houseki destroyed half of the cyclops while akuma destroyed ten,kawaii-mahou destroyed the other half.

akuma-bakemono,hidoi-ai,hidoi-jigoku-kami,and bijin-chiakra destroyed all of the tigers in one attack.

shane and miko were left to fight heero.

" GODS LIGHTNING,HEAVENS REIGN,ANIMALS SPEED,BECOME ONE!!!! HEAVENS ELEMENTAL BLAST!!!!" yelled shane an miko in union, blasting the heero golem into dust.

after the attack, shane and miko revert back to their first forms and collapse on one another from all of their energy being drained.

as soon as the two mates were asleep, the ones who were fused broke the fusion, seeing as shane and miko have to be transformed for the fusion to work.

everyone then go and help shane and miko into the limo copter and head for their next destination.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
end chapter 35.

i finally updated, anyways, i wanted to make this a very long chapter seeing as i didnt update for a while. i got the transformation and fusion ideas from watching dragon ball z (do not own) which gave me an idea of how to include everyone in a fight.

about the fusions, when two or more people fuse, their elemenal attacks merge into one. for the words i found for the names of the fused fighters go to www. yale. edu/ anime/ glossary. html but b 4 u do, take out the spaces in the above site link.

plz R&R

shane.