Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ shanes secret and heero's demon form! ( Chapter 37 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Road trip of chaos.

me: okay here is chapter 37!!!!! in this chapter,we see heero's demon form for the first time and lots of people will be injure,im just not saying who.,plus another three chapters and i'll have 40 chapters!!!!!! BOOYAH!!

ON WITH THE MADNESS!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~
Ch 37: ultimate fight! shanes secret and heero's demon form!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
shane had fallen asleep last night with miko's face buried in his chest,he loved her so much and for that, he was grateful to have such a nice and caring mate.

as shane woke up,he took a big sniff of his mates scent before stroking her long black hair.

'mm,rose wih a touch of cinnamon and vanilla,she is really beautiful when she sleeps.' thought shane.

'why thank you shane,you have a nice mix of dogwood with a mixture of dewy summer grass.' replied miko through the mind link.

'wha!!!? miko,let me guess,i forgot about the mind link as well,right?'

'mhm.' was miko's reply.

after waking up,shane and miko are heading downstairs for some breakfast when all of a sudden, a white egg zooms by shane's face, then a spoonful of butter whizzed passed miko.

the two mates look around the corner and see that everyone is throwing food at kyokyo and kyokyo has to make do with what she has.

"WHATS GOING ON HERE?!" yelled shane.

everyone but kyokyo answers.

"KYOKYO WOKE US UP WITH HER AIRHORNS AGAIN!!"

miko and shane just roll their eyes and try to stop the fight.

they fail miserablly,both geting pelted in the face with waffles,pancakes,syrup,honey,butter and lots of other food and food toppings.

shane's eyes then go crimson.

'uh-oh,better leave this mess.' miko told herself.

"SHADOW BINDINGS!!!" yelled shane as his binding spell bound everyones hands only.

shane then falls to the ground, and is on one knee,clutching his chest.

"shane?" asked a worried miko.

shane then lets go of his chest and gets up.

"nothing to worry about,nothing wrong." said shane trying to calm miko down.

however,there was something wrong,something he didn't want to tell anyone,including miko.

shane then left for his and miko's room,miko following suit.

as shane goes inside,he undresses himself and goes into the shower.

'shane,there is something your keeping hidden from me and i need to know what it is.' called miko to shane thru their mind link.

'so,you want to know what it is?' asked shane in his head.

'yes' replied miko.

'fine,each and everytime my eyes go crimson,it is a sign of anger or rage,however,each time my eyes go red,the more and more i lose self control, but only for a few seconds to a few minutes.' explained shane.

'sorta like how inuyash has to use tetsaiga to keep his demon blood in check?' asked miko thru the link.

'exactly,however though,the only thing i can remember is the one im bound to,and that you,miko,if i lose self-control, i will attack anyone but you.' finished shane.

'no wonder you never told anyone.' said miko.

'yeah, and you are the only one who shall know.' replied shane.

after the little conversation,shane stepped out of the shower,his black wolf tail dripping wet.

"miko,you are the only one i can trust to keep this secret,i trust you and only you." said shane while getting dressed.

"but...."

"but what miko?"

"but,what if i have to tell someone?"

"only if its an emergency,such as i start killing numerous people in one place,such as the mall." replied shane.

"oh,okay then." answered miko as she left the room to go and find yami.

"now,where did those pants go, ah here they are." said shane talking to himself.

after ten minutes, shane came back out dressed in a white sleeveless shirt and blue denim jeans with a slit in the rear so shane's wolf tail could stick out.

shane also had on his sunglasses seeing it was bright out today.

after talking about what everyone was doing today,everyone left the limo-chopper to find the nearest mall.

about twenty minutes later,they came to a large mall with hundreds of shops.

then chaos breaks loose.

first,yami and bakura secretly pickpocket one of kyokyo's special cards ad both go to the candy store,buying literally EVERYTHING in stock,that and a couple of more candy stores.

miroku is wandering about the lengere stores,looking for an unsuspecting woman to ask 'the question' to,AMK notices and bashes him in the skull for it.

someone nearly got killed because they took her brooch from her,then giving it back when she almost claws his face clear off.

koga and inuyasha are having a food eating contest and lots of people ae just watching at them until koga chokes on noodle and inuyasha laughs at him which makes inuyasha also choke on a noodle,then ten seconds later,the two start the contest back up again and the cycle keeps re-starting every fifteen seconds.

marik is making people into mind slaves as well as cute bunny rabbits into mind slaves.


kaori is found in the toy department looking at all of the stuffed toys and buying every last one with another of kyokyo's special cards.

sapphire,yami,jacquelyn and malik (yami marik) are all heading towards the jewelery place, also using oanother of kyokyo's swiped cards.

sesshomaru and terra are both in the house of knives store which sells swords and daggers .(dont own house of knives)

jidus and Su stayed in the limo chopper with zephyr.

peach carrying goku while checking out all of the clothing stores with sanchara.

and shadow and nodachi are both are in the arcade with naru and kagome.

on the twentyith floor is miko and shane.

while walking back to meet shane,miko is grabbed by the wrist and is turned face to face with a odd man.

shane notices this and goes over to the man his eyes starting to go crimson.

"better let me go you asshole or your gonna be sorry you met me!" yells miko in the mans face.

"ya,whatcha gonna do about it sweety pie?" asked the man.

"its not me, its my husband!" answered miko pointing to her mate right behind her,his eyes a bright crimson.

shane then lifts the man by the neck up so he is level with shane's face.

"never touch my wife!!!" said shane in an icy tone that would even scare sesshomaru.

shane then completely loses self control and starts running towards a window with the man still in his grasp.

shane punches out the window and dangles the man out of the window,while smirking insanely.

"SHANE!! DONT DO IT!!" yelled miko to her mate.

shane turns his head around and looks miko in the eyes, the man still dangling from shane's grasp.

"shane! please,dont do it!" says miko in a soothing tone.

shane then brings the man back inside and lets go.

shane then starts to struggle with himself,trying to keep himself in check.

miko then has one choice to make.

'shane,please forgive me for doing this.' said miko through the link.

'do what you must,but hurry, i cant control it any longer..." said shane thru the link before falling into unconsciousness.

miko had done a karate chop to the back of shane's neck, knocking him out cold.

after ten minutes of walking back to the limo-chopper and re-collecting the frirends,miko brings shane into the hospital ward,where shane is sleeping peacefully.

just then, miko is transported into the shadow realm and is face to face with heero.

"what the hell do you want heero?" asked miko hatefully.

"to kill you,then WOLF BOY, inside and then to bring my little sister back home again." replied heero.

"yeah? well you have to get through me first."

"i plan on doing that." answered heero as he then started to transform.

in less than a minute,in the air was heero,in his demon form.

heero had become a giant black raven with blood red eyes,black raven wings with red streaks and blood red talons.

heero then lets out a black and red energy beam attack heading for miko.

miko jumps out of the way and the attack misses,but heero just keeps throwing attacks her way.

just then, there is a little delay and miko then uses her time that she has to transform into her super demon form # 2 (S.D for short.)

"CRESCENT MOON SLASH STAB!!!" yelled miko, her attack heading for heero.

heero dodges and counters with another energy attack.

this time,the attack was double the size it already was before.

miko then closes her eyes and braces for impact.

there was non,but instead there was a man with two golden swords, and long silver hair with gold streaks in them.

"SHANE!!" yelled miko in cheerfulness that her mate had come and save her.

shane then used the blunt side o his blade and smacked the beam attack back towards heero at an inhuman speed.

before the re-directed attack could hit,heero then disappears and the shadows were drawn back to where they came from.

shane then cuts off his S.D form and reverts back to normal and miko does the same.

"we have yet to see the last of him." said shane to miko.

"was,that the real heero shane?"

"yes it was miko,and if he can do that,then w have to definitely be careful around him." answered shane.

shane and miko then walk back to the limo-chopper and head towards their room,calling it a day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ how was this chapter? i tried to make it really long but i cant tell if i succeeded.

plz R&R how you like this story so far.

shane.