Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ Family feud! Jidus VS JIdarus!! and kyokyo's ultimate move. ( Chapter 38 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
road trip of chaos.

me: well, heres chapter 38, and that means....... 2 MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL MY FORTYITH CHAPTER!!!

ON WITH THE CHAOS!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
chapter 38: The battle rages on! Jidus VS Jidarus! and kyokyo's ultimate move.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br> it was morning again, and there was six days until halloween and miko and shane were both thinking of throwing a party on the 31st.

shane was currently snuggling next to miko,his head on her shoulder and one arm wrapped around her waist,pulling her closer to share body heat.

in jidus's room, jidus sat on the floor, concintrating really hard on something.

kyokyo woke up first and that meant that in t minus ten seconds,everyone would have a headache.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

there was an ear shattering sound filling the entire limo-copter,waking everyone up and causing miko and shane to cover their ears,tho it was too late for that.

miko and shane then both look at one another and in union say "kyokyo".

before walking out to give kyokoy hell,shane and miko get dressed first.


as shane and miko are walking out,they notice kyokyo walking out at the same time, and everyone else right behind her with their weapons drawn.

shane just points his hand towards everyone but kyokyo and yells "SHADOW BARRIER!!" and a giant barrier of black energy surrounded the friends.

"KYOKYO WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!!!" yells an angry miko.

"well,uh,what i mean is...." strted kyokyo as she was cut off.

"DO YOU WANT US TO GO DEAFF OR SOMETHING?!!!!" yelled shane, just as angry,his eyes starting to go crimson a little.

kyokyo notices the slight color change in shane's eyes and starts to slowly back away.

miko and shane strt to make death glares at kyokyo.

after leting his and miko's steam out on kyokyo,shane's eyes go back to their normal silvery blue color.

"listen,kyokyo,please,never ever, use your airhorns again." said shane.

"y yes shane." said kyokyo, still a bit scared from his eyes starting to change.

just then,jidus and shane are transported into the shadow realm.

"ah, brother, so you finally showed up again." taunted jidarus.

"you bastard." said jidus to his brother.

"call me what you will,but this time, i shall kill you and WOLF BOY over there." taunted jidarus again,this time pointing at jidus and shane.

jidarus then charges at jidus,slashing at jidus with everythinh he has.

jidus escapes one attack, but barley dodges another, resulting in jidus getting a slash mark on his arm.

jidus then pulls out his scythe and starts to counter jidarus's moves.

"NIGHTMARE BLAST!!!!!" yelled jidarus as a giant black energy beam headed towards shane and jidus.

"DARKNESS WAVE!!!" yelled jidus

shane can sense that the attack is stronger than jidus thinks so shane goes to help his friend,unsheathing his sword at the same time.

"GOLDEN WAVE!!!!!!" yelled shane as his and jidus's attack forced back the attack back to jidarus.

jidarus just vanishes and reappears behind jidus and kicks him to the ground.

jidus then turns around to face jidarus.

"SHADOW BLAST!!!!!" yelled jidus,his attack heading for his brother.

"SHADOW REFLECTOR!!!!!" yelled jidarus as he started to redirect the attack.

"SHADOW VOLLEY OF ARMAGEDDON!!! DOOMSDAY CRUSH!!!!!!!" yelled shane as his attack mixed in with jidus's and broke through the barrier,but jidarus once again escapes.

just then, heero shows up and kyokyo is also transported out of the limo chopper.

shane is out of energy and so is jidus,so that leave only kyokyo to fight heero.

heero then takes out a kind of flaming sword while kyokyo takes out her poison sword.

'that sword reminds me of someone,what was her name again?' asked heero in his head. (i know, i said that he knew who his sister was, but that got mixed up for a later chapter,sorry bout that.)

kyokyo then runs towards heero, slashing at him with he poison sword,hitting him on the arm.

there is now a gash in heero's arm,but he is not bleeding.

' a golem' thought kyokyo to herself.

kyokyo's sword then starts to glow an eerie green as kyokyo unleashes a powerful move.

"POISON FANG SLASH BEAM STAB!!!!!!" yelled kyokyo as a eerie green beam was headed for heero,then to top it off, a huge slash and stab destroyed heero while poison was injected to his body,causing the heero golem to melt from the inside. (to kyokyo: if u want, you can adopt this ultimate poison sword move if you want to.)

as the golem was destroyed,kyokyo then walks over to shane and jidus and starts to help them up after putting her sword away.

the three friends then walk back inside the copter and start to talk about their next destination.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
end chapter 38

i know, short,but since i had no insperatin for this chapter, i tried to make it as long as possible.

plz R&R

shane.