Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ a new destinaton and heero VS shane, super demon # 3 ( Chapter 39 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip

me: chapter 39!!!! sorry if it aint too long, but i have a couple of things for chapter 40!!

plz enjoy,tho its not very long.

ON WITH THE MADNES!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
chapter 39: a new destination and shane versus heero, S.D 3!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
as soon as kyokyo,jidus, and shane were inside the limo copter,the three friends start to talk about to go for their next destination.

"why dont we go to italy?" asked shane.

"hmm,maybe, actually, italy does sound like a good place." replied kyokyo.

jidus nods in agreement.

"computer,start up the engines." ordered shane.

"yes, lord shane." replied the computer.

"i told you,please just call me shane." answered shane, starting to get a little annoyed.

"yes,shane." replied the computer again.

in a few minutes, the engines started up and the limo-copter started to lift-off.

shane, who was still exhausted from using his ultimate move,layed down on the sofa while jidus steered the wheel.

within five hours,all of the friends were in italy,but they still had to find a landing space.

kyokyo,who was currently at the wheel,due to shifts,had found a place to land in a nearby airport.

moments later,around eight at night,kyokyo had found a nearby restraunt to go for some food for everyone on the aircraft.

once inside,everyone started to order and within two hours,everyone had the food that they ordered.

after everyone had eaten,everything was covered in darkness as shane was transported to the shadow realm.

"wha? the shadow realm?" said shane to himself.

"so, the WOLF BOY, came after all,so good to see you again,even though im gonna kill you for sure this time." taunted heero.


"HEERO! YOU BASTARD! i should have known it was you!" yelled shane angrily.

"temper temper,shane. now either you let me kill you with out any resistance what so ever and i leave your friends alone......" started heero as he then snapped his fingers and all of shane's friends were transported to where he was, only,they were frozen in time.

"or,you can fight me, and be killed by me,while all of your friends are here." finished heero

" i shall never die without a fight ,heero!!"yelled shane at the psychopath.

"fine, so you shall fight me, and you will die in the process." said heero.

"bring it on!" yelled shane.

and so, shane and jidus began the fight.

shane then transforms into his super demon mode # 2 and heero goes into his raven form.

"SHADOW BLITZ BEAM!!" yelled shane as his attack was headed for heero.

heero dodges the attack like its nothing at all.

heero then counters with a blow to the chest with his talons,injecting a bluish green like fluid into shane's blood system.

"AAAAGGGHHH!!!" yells shane in pain.

"GOLDEN STAR BINDINGS!!!!!" yelled shane again,his attack almost hitting heero.

heero again dodges the attack and then starts to drop red tipped needle like wings onto shane.

a barrage of the needle like wings fall from the sky like lightning and a couple of them hit shane,also injcting him withe the weird liquid.

shane then falls to his knees in pain.

heero reverts back into his human like state and starts to speak.

"so shane,do you give up,or do you want to keep on fighting?" asked heero.

"i.....will....never.....give up!" yelled shane,gasping for air in the process.

"its your funeral." replied heero as he then summoned his tigers to surround shane's friends.

"now you have two things to worry about,shane." taunted heero as he attacked shane.

shane pulls out his two swords and blocks the attacks.

shane then looks around and sees his friends in danger of being attacked.

shane forces heero back and runs over to his friends,trying to stop the tigers.

as shane reaches his friends, he starts to ward off the tigers in a desperate act to save his riends and mate, but not without taking serious injuries.

while battling the tigers, heero then takes this opportunity to strike shane and rid of him for once and for all.

"HELL BEAM BLITZ STRIKE!!!!" yelled heero as his attack hit shane square in the chest and kept on moving.

shane then fell to the ground with a sickening thud.

'never give up.....never....lose hope.....NEVER!!' yelled shane in his mind as a golden light once again engulfed him.

within seconds,shane wa standing before heero again, this time in his ultimate demon form, super demon # 3!

shane had changed again, this is what he looked like.

shane had now short hair that went to his face (like inuyasha's hair without the bangs) which was a pure platinum silver,his eyes were now a bright ember color,shane now stood about six foot ten. shane also was now wearing a pitch black fighting outfit with the symbol of strength on the back in dark blue (like goku's from DBZ) and he also had on dark blue wrist bands and he now had a blood red aura. shane also had a golden hooped earing on his now platinum silver wolf ears, and shane's wolf tail was also a platinum silver color and shane also had quite a build as well (like sesshomaru) and shane's fangs were a bit longer and more menacing looking.

"whats the matter heero? scared?" taunted shane at the frozen heero.

"it cant be, a demon this powerful? feh,i'll just have to wait until the poison takes effect" whispered heero to himself.

just then, shane runs up to heero like lightning and starts to pummel heero.
first ten rapid punches to the chest and stomach, a elbow in the face and two powerful kicks in the back,sending heero flying.

" WOLF FANG BITE!!!!" yelled shane as he charged at heero, making contact with twenty rapid punches and five rapid kicks, all landing on their target.

" WOLF FANG BLAST!!!!" yelled shane as he charged up for a pure silver energy attack.

shane then let his attack fly towards heero.

heero smacks the attack back at shane, and before the attack can hit,shane vanishes and reappears behind heero.

another kick to the back and heero is flying again.

"HELL BLITZ BEAM THUNDER BLAST!!!!!!!" yelled heero as a giant sized attack of pitch black energy heads towards shane.

shane runs full force at the incoming attack.

right before the attack hits, shane jumps onto the giant sream of energy and runs on top of it all the way to heero.

"crap." was all heero could say before a punch to the face and a kick to the gut, sent heero crashing to the ground.

as soon as heero hits the ground,shane goes back to his normal self,the poison taking too much on shane.

shane then plummets to the ground, as heero unsheathes his fire sword and slashes for the incoming wolf demon.

in a split second,heero slashes across shanes chest, inflicting a major wound.

heero then walks away and into the shadows.

'hehehe that poison i injected into shane will slowly take its toll on him,the only way to stop it, is to destroy the central core of where it began.' thought heero to himself.

and with that,heero dissapears.

once the shadows are gone,miko finds shane laying in a pool of his blood,barely moving.

miko takes shane into the hospital ward and then prepares to look into his mind and sees what had happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br> end chapter 39.

sorry if it wasnt too long,but ihave an idea fo chapter 40, and jidus, i think you'll like it.

plz R&R

shane.