Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ embracing darkness ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Please r&r!! If you don't then ill never update!
 
Chapter 1.
 
 
Keitaro Urashima was currently studying with his good friend Naru Narusegawa. `will she ever love me?' he thought for about the millionth time. `she is constantly hitting me through the roof and doesn't apologize when she knows she is wrong. Maybe she's not the person that I love. Wait, do I love her? Of course I do. Grrr…. Why do I have to love some one who is constantly beating me into a pulp!' Keitaro was getting angry. He was getting angry at himself for falling in love with such a mean and heartless person. He stared at the same question that he'd been working on since he had begun these thoughts. He started to grow frustrated with the complexity of the math problem. Looking over to Naru he saw that she was almost done with yet another book. `maybe I could ask her for some help…' but as soon as he opened his mouth Naru's head snapped up.
 
“what the hell are you staring at pervert?” Naru yelled frustrated at the idiot who was supposedly ogling her.
 
“I'm sorry Naru but I'm having trouble with this problem could you help me with it?”
 
Normally Naru would just do the problem in two seconds and call him an idiot. But today was different. Naru being Naru got annoyed and decided that since she only sent him flying 10 times today he needed a good ass-kicking. She suddenly stood up and advanced on the poor manager.
 
“why do you always have to be so stupid!”
 
with that she punched him straight into the roof, but since there was a metal beam in the ceiling he just struck that and fell back on Naru were his head landed between her breasts.
 
“ you pervert!”
 
she then kicked him and he flew out the door only to crash into poor Shinobu. He had landed on top of the innocent girl and landed in a very suggestive position. Too bad for Keitaro that Motoko had just turned the corner to see the position that they were in.
 
“you vile disgusting male how dare you try to take shinobu's chastity! I shall not tolerate it any further. Urashima prepare to die! Secret technique rock splitting sword second form!(a/n each of motoko's moves has 5 different forms. In the anime she only uses her first form since it takes a lot of work to get to the higher levels, 5 being the highest that only the best of the elites can perform. I just made this up for the sake of my fic.)
 
Motoko unleashed a small typhoon of her ki energy and sent the already bruised keitaro through the roof were he hit more metal poles and landed at the feet of motoko. She stared down in disgust at this battered lump of black and blue flesh. She took out her sword and preformed the second form of rock splitting sword and sent him flying out of the hinata residence and into the sky.
 
`how can they be so cruel? How could I love someone so ruthless and unforgiving? No! I refuse to love someone that heartless and I refuse to go back there. But were can I go? I could re-start my training and continue on ward to improve my techniques!(a/n keitaro trained until a year before he came to the hinata inn)'
 
He had finally landed in some dark part of the city. It was night fall and he still hasn't figured out a place to stay. He was still injured from the attacks of naru and motoko. His vision started to get blurry while he limped to an empty alley way and leaned against a dumpster. Just before the darkness took hold on him he heard a voice call out to him.
 
“keitaro!”
 
 
 
a/n you better review or else I wont update! muahahahaha