Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ embracing darkness ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

a/n sorry for the long update but I should be updated more frequently now that finals are over. Also since a lot of people don't like my authors note in the middle of the story im going to be writing it here. first I know that in the anime that keitaro's parents are still alive but in my version they were murdered. Also what color are kanako's eyes? It kinda looks like a brown but it could be a purple…..
 
 
As Keitaro finally came to he found himself in a dark looking apartment with black walls and ceiling. ` how did I get here, and were is here?' He remembered back to when he blacked out and his eyes grew dark at the memory of the girls. Looking around he found his glasses on the dark wooden nightstand and put them on. Keitaro then sat straight up and wished he hadn't. Pain shot through his entire body as soon as he did this. After awhile the pain started to subside so he pulled of his black and red blankets and walked over to the cherry wood door. He came to what looked like a training room. It had different sets of swords and staffs. Along with samurai armor, a punching bag some gym equipment and in a corner were all the long ranged weapons with targets sitting besides them. The room looked like it came straight from a real dojo. But Keitaro hardly noticed this as he was still trapped in his thoughts about Naru. `Why? Why did I have to fall in love with her am I still in love with her? No. She has no love whatsoever for me in her entire being.' As Keitaro's thoughts continued down this path while just standing there in the middle of the room tears came to his eyes. He then allowed himself to do what he hasn't done since his parents were murdered. He sobbed for all he was worth. White hot tears trickled down his face making his cheeks red and eyes puffy. He was so into his crying he did not hear the gasp come from the other side of the room. He did feel the soft and slender arms encircle him and cradle his head. Looking up he saw his adopted sister Kanako. She looked down on him with nothing but unconditional love that Keitaro had wanted to see in Naru's eyes every time she saw him. Seeing how at least somebody loved him he started to cry again but this time tears of joy knowing that he was still loved by someone. He clung to her like she was his only lifeline left. He cried and cried on her shoulder until he fell asleep in her arms.
 
Looking down at the form of her one and only love falling asleep in her arms Kanako smiled at his prone figure. That smile turned into a frown as she remembered the condition she had found him in. She also knew who did this to him. ` when I get my hands on those two wenches they wont be able to move for months!' She then lifted her brother into her room where he had been sleeping before. She picked him up bridal style and then deposited him on the bed. Just as she was letting go he clung to her again and wouldn't let go. Smiling she did what she's always wanted to and lay down and fell asleep in her loves embrace.
 
 
 
The next morning Keitaro woke up with a pleasant warm presence in his arms. Looking down to see who it was Keitaro found a pair of beautiful purple-black eyes looking back at him. He lay there in awe of this beautiful angel that had found her way into his arms. Her slender warm body pressed up against his was so comfortable that he couldn't ever remember a more comfortable moment. Her percelon skin was so perfect not a single blemish could be found. Her hair black as midnight. Her lips full and pink. He longed to kiss those soft rosebuds. After a while of admiring the dark angel in his arms he realized who it was. Normally when he found his sister in his bed pressed up against him he would just smile and look at her with brotherly love in his eyes but today was different. He smiled at her and the look in his eyes were not the brotherly look but a look of someone who has a crush on you or is in love. Keitaro decided right then and there that he would never abandon Kanako ever again. Not like he did so long ago. He would strive to keep her happy.
 
`why is he looking at me like that? Could it be that he… no it cant be could it?' Kanako just lay there in his embrace looking into his soft brown eyes that had blessed her dreams for so long. She stared into his eyes until she could no longer stay awake and fell asleep. Keitaro fell asleep not to long after and dreamt about a certain black haired purple eyed enigma.
 
a/n yay! Got this done. If you are wondering how Kanako picked up Keitaro it is becouse she along with Keitaro had special training that was by FAR more intense than Motoko's. thanks and please….
 
REIVEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!