Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ embracing darkness ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n Yay! Sorry for the long update but i've finally recovered! Plus now that i've bought my evangelion box set I can finally start focusing on the more important things in life…… like writing my fics and forget about the not so important things like school work!
 
In the last chapter some people were confused let me just clarify that keitaro did not recognize that kanako was kanako. He just woke up and was still dazed and plus he didn't have his glasses on. People were saying in their reviews that I had that scene too early, but it wasn't like he knew she was her so umm… yeah! On with the fic!
 
The next day keitaro woke up and found himself in the arms of one of the only females he could trust, his adopted sister kanako. `Wow she looks so beautiful when she's sleeping, wait…… where am I and why am I sleeping with kanako?' As if on queue keitaro's mind flooded with memories of his abrupt departure from the hinata-sou. Thinking back his mind went back to the question that had been plaguing him for the last two months, `why? Why did I have to fall in love with such a mean and heartless person as HER? Why couldn't I have fallen for mutsumi? *sigh* Do I still even love her after all that she did to me? I don't know…..' looking down to kanako he noticed a small smile gracing her beautiful face. `She is so beautiful when she's sleeping…… wait! Did I just say my own sister is beautiful? Eww!' but somewhere deep in keitaro's mind his intelligence spoke up `You know she isn't actually your sister, she's not blood related or anything. Your parents just adopted her when she was four. Plus you only lived with her for what? Two years?' keitaro knew that voice was right; this was the voice that always told him what HE wanted and other decisions. This was the part of his brain that is used for actual thinking; he had been ignoring this side preferring to use that other part where all his morals were kept. Noticing kanako move from under him he felt her nuzzle further into his chest. She felt so comfortable in his arms he wished he never had to give this up, but alas it was not meant to be as she lifted her head up and met eyes with his, their faces where only inches apart and she could feel his hot breathe on her face. Once again keitaro's moral side kicked in `She's your sister!' Keitaro thought of this and jumped out of the futon as quickly as he could. He backed up in a corner and crouched and put his head between his legs.
 
“Please I'm sorry don't hit me!” he pleaded over and over again. Kanako in her dazed state of just getting up wasn't aware that this was her brother nor the fact that there was even some one in the room. When her mind finally snapped into place she raced towards him and embraced him.
 
“shhhhh….. Its ok no one is going to hurt you I'm here. No one is gonna hurt you.” Kanako cooed into his ear whilst cradling his head in her bosom. She patted his back until he calmed down.
 
“Kanako I'm sorry for intruding like this I should probably go-“
 
“You will do no such thing big brother! Your wounds are still healing!”
 
“but-“
 
“No buts, you will stay here away from those monsters that did this to you! I care for you keitaro, please stay here! I was afraid when I found you that you weren't gonna make it! Please do this for me?” Kanako had tears in her eyes as she remembered the state her brother was in when she found him.
 
“Ok ill stay but just till me get better ok?”
 
“Ok! Thank you Keitaro”
 
“Your welcome” just then keitaro's stomach let out a loud rumble reminding him that he hadn't eaten in three days.
 
“Ill go make some breakfast for us.” Kanako said while getting up
 
“Thanks”
 
While kanako exited the room to prepare the meal keitaro wandered into what he deemed as the training hall. Looking around he found that kanako still had the urashima weapons that were left to him and her. Keitaro went over to the rack that was holding the two urashima blades (1). He picked up the larger of the two. It was sheathed in what appeared to be black metal. In the middle of the sheath was the kanji character for the urashima family name. This was his blade. When his parents died he had been left as the heir of the Urashima School (2). But since he was so busy studying he had no time for such `silly' business as he once had thought. But right now he was reconsidering taking up the sword again. After he left the sword behind he dedicated his life to studying and stopped practicing all together. The school still went on even though he wasn't present their. Pulling out the sword he got a flash back to when he first unsheathed the sword of the heir (3). It was a work of beauty. It was completely black except for the part where it would slice someone. That part was a striking difference. Where the blade was so black that it would be invisible at night this part was blindingly silver. The black really brought out the color of the silver. The handle was wrapped in black cloth. He fully drew the blade and put the sheath back on the stand. He stood their reminiscing. This was his blade. When his parents died he had been left as the heir of the Urashima School (2). But since he was so busy studying he had no time for such `silly' business as he once had thought. But right now he was reconsidering taking up the sword again. After he left the sword behind he dedicated his life to studying and stopped practicing all together. The school still went on even though he wasn't present their. Pulling out the sword he got a flash back to when he first unsheathed the sword of the heir (3). It was a work of beauty. It was completely black except for the part where it would slice someone. That part was a striking difference. Where the blade was so black that it would be invisible at night this part was blindingly silver. The black really brought out the color of the silver. The handle was wrapped in black cloth. He fully drew the blade and put the sheath back on the stand. He stood their reminiscing the countless hours he spent training rigorously at his family dojo. He closed his eyes and began a basic kata. The kata began to get more advanced with every second that passed. And with every passing second he remembered more and more of his training. After about a minute of doing kata's he began to get into the forms that motoko could only dream of. Where motoko could only release her ki during her attacks the urashima clan could release it anytime. Keitaro was currently doing the most advanced and difficult kata that he ever learned. His ki was flowing through the sword creating streaks in the air that lingered their. He was really getting into it when he heard a gasp from the doorway that led to the kitchen. He stopped and all the lingering streaks disappeared. He turned to see kanako in the door way holding two bowls of miso soup. Scratching the back of his head he faced kanako.
 
“umm….. Hi?”
 
“ it seems that someone hasn't forgot his training”
 
a/n
 
can anyone think of names for keitaro's and kanako's blades? I would like them to match.
 
name for the urashima family school?
 
Is there a name for something that only the heir to something has? I know its not heirloom….
 
Yay a chapter after how many months of waiting? Lol ok well here ya go! Oh yeah…….
 
REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!