Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Love Hina: Change of Heart ❯ A New Begining ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Hina: Change of Heart

Disclaimer: Look at all the other disclaimers please.

A/N: Well, I am on the last chapter of my first fic. This is so sad! I loved writing this. Well, I am gonna need to start a new one but I can't seem to think of a story. If any one reading this has an idea for a Love Hina story then please email me at SugarAndSpiceChik@hotmail.com ok. My mind has been running a creativity blank all summer. Ok well now it is time for the little recognition thing I promised my very first reviewer of chapter 6! Here goes....



*Back to A/N* Well I can't wait to hear some of your ideas so please hurry up and email me! I am actually starting to look forward to writing. I just need a story.



Well, here is the final chapter....

______________________________________________________ __________________________

Last chapter:

"Oh Keitaro. You are so wrong," She whispered before leaning forward and gently kissing him on the lips. She slowly pulled away. She was a little shocked at herself. This was just not like her. She didn't even feel this strongly about Seta when he tutored her.

She grinned when she saw a smile appear on his sleeping face. She put her hand on his cheek and looked adoringly to his face as his eyes began to open.

Chapter 7: A New Begining

Keitaro's eyes slowly began to open. He could feel a presence above him but who could he logically think it was? Both of his roomates were out and no one knew where his hide out was.

He couldn't see much but a blur. But, he could definitly see something or someone leaning over him. He was in a bit of shock but more of curiousity. Blinking a few time and rubbing his eyes he leaned in for a closer look. Squinting he started to make out a nose. Then a mouth and eyes. He found these facial features particularly familiar, but on who? Getting faint ideas in his head of who this person could be he reached on the floor beside the couch for his glasses. Putting them carefully on while closing his eyes to allow them to adjust he wondered if it was just his imagination the whole time. Knowing how blind he was without his glasses he could have been staring at a lamp or something.

Opening his eyes once again he now could perfectly make out that this was no lamp. It was her. The women he loved and could never have. The sight of her scared him greatly at that moment. He just looked at her stunned.

"Na na naru...?" He managed to stutter out while pointing a finger at her.

"Hello there sleepy head." She responded with a kind smile. Keitaro's eyes widened and he jumped up off the couch landing on his face. Before Naru could get up to help him he stood and backed himself into a wall.

"W-what are y-you doing here? W-what's going o-on?" Naru just smiled sweetly as she walked closer to him leaving about a foot of space between them.

"Keitaro, I finally found you. After all those nights I finally found you." Her eyes began to once again fill with tears as she stood there holding her head in her hands.

"Oh no. D-don't cry. It's okay. Shh..." He walked towards her and put his arms around her, letting her cry in his chest while patting her head. Keitaro really couldn't understand why she would be so upset about him. His mind began to wander of the possiblities and suddenly it struck him. His eyes widened and a smile of understanding crept across his face to show he had figured it out.

"I'm dreaming," he said aloud.

"That's it. I'm still dreaming. I must be having one of those dreams where I think I woke up but I am actually still fast asleep." He gave a small chuckle as Naru rased her face to look at him with red eyes and a confused look.

"Huh?"

"Wow, another dream with you in it huh. It seems I can't do anything without you invading my every thought." He put his hands on Naru's shoulders and pushed her away from him.

"Keitaro what are you saying? Your'e not asleep! This is real!" Naru was pleading to him but he only shook his head and smiled.

"Ha ha! Yeah right!" Naru began to get annoyed.

"Keitaro, this really isn't a dream!" Keitaro only shook his head smiling like an idiot.

"Oh yeah. Well then explain to me why if I pinch myself I wake up! " He moved his hand to his arm. As he felt the pain and nothing around him changed he looked at Naru with a terrified look on his face.

"AAAGH!! I'm not dreaming! What's going on! Oh my...." His frantic screaming and running around in circles were interrupted when Naru began to giggle and laugh uncontrollably. Keitaro quicly calmed down to look at Naru in confusion.

"Naru, if this is real, then what are you doing here? How did you find me? I thought this was a good hiding place." Naru calmed down to answer his question, her cheeks were soar and red from laughing so hard.

"Sorry, I can't tell you that. It's a secret." Keitaro looked at her confused.

"Keitaro," Naru started while walking towards him and taking his hand. Keitaro's face turned red as confusion once again took over him.

"Keitaro, I came here so I could tell you..." she paused.

"Naru what is it?" Keitaro asked in a very concerned voice. Naru looked into his eyes. She loved his eyes. They were so deep and caring. Every time she wandered into them the whole world would melt away and she wouldn't be able to pull away from them. It was an odd feeling but she liked it. They stood there for a while until Keitaro snapped them both out of it.

"Naru, what's wro.." he was unable to speak any more as Naru cut him off with her lips. He didn't understand why SHE of all people would be doing this. She leaned more into it, causing Keitaro to walk backwards, being trapped between her and the wall. Keitaro's mind was now racing. Eventually he gave in and returned the passion and the..what was that? the love of the kiss. He began to stoke her back and she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself even closer to him. They stayed like that for what seemed like forever. When they finally released eachother they both fell to their knees. They were breathing very hard and blushing a bright shade of red.

"Wow," was all Keitaro could say.

"Wow is right," Naru stated as she had a look of pleasent surprise take over her.

"W-w-why d-d-did you.... do t-t-that?" Naru looked up from the floor and took a deep breath.

"Because, I I l-love you." There, she finally said it! Keitaro could feel reality slip from him. He had never thought she would ever say those three words to him.

"W-what?"

"Yes," Naru reasured him as she began to worry that he wasn't going to respond the way she hoped.

"B-but what about....you know..S-seta?"

"Let's say we went our seperate ways."

"But, does he know?" Naru was getting a little annoyed but couldn't blame him for asking so many questions.

"Yes, we talked and we told eachother we had someone else in our hearts. Someone that we knew we couldn't live without." Keitaro blushed.

"But who was Seta going to?" Naru smiled.

"That doesn't matter right now." Naru frowned. What was taking him so long to say it. Maybe she had been wrong all this time. She felt a sharp pain in her heart. She knew that rejection hurt but she never knew it could feel THIS bad.

"Keitaro, listen. I completely understand if you don't feel the same way." She could feel her eyes begin to burn as tears yet again returned. Keitaro looked at her in complete shock. How could he have not said anything.

"No Naru, I do love you. Please don't cry," he softly told her as he wiped a tear off her cheek. Her face lit up and she smiled sweetly to him.

"Well then why didn't you just say that earlier!" He blushed at the thought.

"Well, I was just...uh...too afraid I guess." Naru through her arms around him.

"Oh Keitaro." She pulled away and smiled.

"Now we got to get you home! Things just aren't the same without you there."

"Well, yeah, I guess I should. After all the only reason I left was because you and Seta were together. It just hurt so much to be around you after that. I really did love you so much and.." Naru cut him off by putting a finger on his lips. She then took his hand.

"Keitaro, it was very kind of you to bring me and Seta together. But, when you did that I was angry with you. I didn't know why. Not until I realized that since I was with Seta I couldn't be with you. I'm very happy you did do that or else I would still be drooling over him and taking you for granted." She leaned forward into Keitaro's embrace and smiled to herself.

"I love you Naru."

"I love you too Keitaro."

The both stayed for a while, sitting on the floor in eachothers arms, completely content with the moment.

"Naru," Keitaro said.

"Yes, Keitaro," Naru responded.

"I think we should get up."

"Why do you say that?" Naru asked still in his arms.

"Well, just look up." She did so only to see Haitini and Sharia looking at them with glossed over eyes.

"Uh.." A sweatdrop formed on both of their heads.

"Glad to see you two finally got together! Now this free loader can finally move out!" Naru and Keitaro shot up.

"He he...uh we'll just get out of your hair now." Naru took Keitaro's hand and led him to the front door.

"I'll be back later to get my stuff." Keitaro and Naru stepped out and closed the door behind them. They looked at eachother and blushed knowing what they had just done.

"Uh, I guess we should be going now."

"Yeah, I'm sure everyone is going to be happy to see you." They made their way down the stairs and onto the street. Walking hand in hand completely silent, reflecting on their new found love and happiness. Until Naru stopped walking, pulling Keitaro to a hault.

"What's wrong Naru? Why did you stop?"

"Because I was just thinking Keitaro, what about your promised girl?" Keitaro took her other hand looking straight to her.

"As far as I am concerned Naru, you are my promise girl. I want us to go to Tokyo U together. And if you aren't then I would break any child hood promise for you." Naru smiled brightly.

"Oh Keitaro. Ok." She leaned forward and gave him a peck on the cheek. They continued to walk hand in hand to Hinata House with a confidence that nothing could shatter. They knew they could get through anything together. All they needed was eachother.

After walking about 10 minutes they soon began to see the familiar building appear on the top of a hill. Walking up the stairs they finally reached the door.

Each taking a deep breath Naru put her hand to the door and began to open it.

THE END OF LOVE HINA: CHANGE OF HEART

A/N: Well there you have it. The end of my very first fanfic. It's just so sad. I am going to miss this story sooo much!! Well, I know this may seem like a cliffhanger but it's not. You see, everyone already knows about Naru loving Keitaro since she told them. Life just goes on as normal except Keitaro and Naru are together. Also, I bet some of you are wondering where Tama and Mutsumi are. Well I wanted to do this story before they met her. I know it may seem wierd that Su had a Mecha Tama earlier since she hasn't met the little turtle yet. Well that was just a boo boo I made! Sorry! Also, when Mutsumi does come around it won't matter since all she does is try to bring Naru and Keitaro together. As for Kanako that's no biggy either. It's all good. See you in my next story!