Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Love Hina: Change of Heart ❯ Clearing the Air of Sorrow ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Hina: Change of Heart

Disclaimer: Go ahead and sue me! I would just like to see you try! *Plz dont read this Ken Akamatsu!* hehehe


______________________________________________________ _________________

Chapter 6: Clearing the Air of Sorrow

"Can't you walk any faster?" Naru whined to Haitini.

"Sheesh Naru! Why don't you breath or something." Naru just rolled her eyes. She had been waiting for this for a long long time. Well, maybe it had only been a little over a week but it seemed pretty long to her. She had been worried about him greatly and wanted to see him very much. Not only to check up on him but to tell him that she loved him. She had discovered it too late and he had already left. It was just like her not to notice good things in front of her face until they were out of reach. But, she didnt want to pass this one up. She knew if she did she would only regret it later. Sure, he may be a pervert and a bit of an idiot at times but she knew that he could also be very sweet and he also had an ability to make her feel completely content. How, she didn't know. But, frankly, she didn't care. Her thoughts were interrupted when she noticed a hand waving frantically in front of her face and a screaming Haitini.

"Naru, Naru you there? Anybody home? Hello!"

"Huh? Oh sorry. Uh...are we there yet?"

"Just about." They turned another corner and walked about another 30 seconds before Haitini stopped in front of a large building. It was about 3 stories tall with a simple look to it. It didn't seem to be for the poor but it would look a lot higher class with a few simple repaires.

Haitini led Naru up a flight of stairs to the second floor and to a door with the numbers 202 on the front. He put his key in to unlock it and took it out without opening the door. He then looked back at Naru.

"Well, I am just gonna leave now. I don't want him to know I was the one to rat him out. Me and Sharia should be back later on. We got some things to do. Well, bye."

"Oh okay. Bye." Haitini walked past her and headed down the stairs, leaving Naru standing with nothing but her own thoughts and an open door leading to Keitaro.

[Should I do this? What if he doesn't feel the same way? What if he rejects me? No, I have to do this. I have to at least bring him home.]

She took a deep breath to brace herself and put her hand to the doorknob. She decided knocking was a bad idea because she might run away before he could even reach the knob. She took another breath and held it while slowly turning the knob and pushing the door open. She quietly stepped inside and gently closed the door behind her. She looked around and released her breath to see no Keitaro in sight. She put her hand to her chest to feel her heart beating a mile a minute.

[Just calm down Naru. This isn't a big deal. Omigosh what was that!?] She jumped when she heard a voice. A very familiar voice.

"Na..ru...saga..wa.." Her heart skipped as she turned around to see....... nothing. She shook her head in confusion.

[Did I just hear Keitaro saying my name? Must have been my imagination.]

"Hmm...Naru..." Her eyes widened in surprise.

"I definetly heard that!" She whispered to herself. Taking better care looking around she noticed something she was shocked she hadn't noticed before, a sleeping figure on the couch. It was him. It was Keitaro. She put her hand to her mouth to keep from shouting anything that would wake him up.

[It's him! It's really him!] She took away her hand to reveal a huge smile on her face along with very dreamy eyes.

[Oh my gosh how did I fall for him so easily?] She thought to herself. She shook off the question knowing how she had too many things to think about at the moment. Like how she was going to confess to him. But more importantly what was she going to do right now? Quickly shaking all her thoughts out of her head and defying her basic instinct to run she slowly stepped forward. Sitting on her knees next to the sleeping Keitaro she tried to gather enough courage to wake him when she saw a very distressed look on his face as he began to whimper a bit.

[I wonder what he's dreaming about,] Naru thought with a worried look. Before she could even conjure up possibilities her question was answered.

"Naru....Seta..happy to..gether..bye.....forever..." A tear swiftly escaped his eye. Though it was small it had a great signifigance to her. Naru felt her cheeks become wet as tears escaped her eyes. She sat there for a moment sulking in the sorrow he was feeling because of her. Snapping herself out of it she wiped away her tears. She knew that it was time. If she waited any longer she might never have such a strong motivation pushing her to a confession.

"Oh Keitaro. You are so wrong," She whispered before leaning forward and gently kissing him on the lips. She slowly pulled away. She was a little shocked at herself. This was just not like her. She didn't even feel this strongly about Seta when he tutored her.

She grinned when she saw a smile appear on his sleeping face. She put her hand on his cheek and looked adoringly to his face as his eyes began to open.

The End of Chapter 6