Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Love Hina: Evil Edition ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own love Hina or anything else mentioned here in this story

Love Hina: Evil Edition

Chapter two

Keitaro explains himself among other things



Everyone was sitting in the common room as Keitaro continued his conversation with the tenants of the all girl dorm called the Hinata Sou.

“I would like to hear your opinions on my being the manager of this all girl dorm. I would like the younger tenants to go first and so forth and so forth.” Keitaro said.

“I would be happy to have you as our manager Mister Keitaro Urashima.” Shinobu said.

“Shinobu?” Keitaro asked.

“Yes.” Shinobu replied.

“Just call me Keitaro. You don’t have to be so formal with me but thanks anyway.” Keitaro said.

“I am so sorry if I offended you Keitaro.” Shinobu said.

“Don’t be. You are very polite and I like to see that in my tenants. Grandma Hina spoke quite highly of you.” Keitaro said as Shinobu blushed as he spoke of her so highly.

“I like him. He is really cute too.” Su said

“Why thank you and you are really cute too.” Keitaro said as Su sported a big smile on her face as some of the girls didn’t like what he said.

“I detest your very presence in this dorm because you are nothing more then a vile pervert because all men are evil vile perverts who have nothing but dirty thoughts on their sick little minds.” Motoko said with anger in her voice.

“I completely agree with you, Motoko.” Naru said with anger in her voice as well.

The old and tired all men are perverts excuse. Keitaro thought to himself.

“Ok Naru and Motoko, what have I done to give you that impression, hmm?” Keitaro asked.

“When you called Su cute since you are already thinking of defiling her and what you did to me earlier.” Naru and Motoko said.

“Well, as for what happened in the bath. . . who was in the bath first, Naru?” Keitaro asked.

“It doesn’t matter who was in the bath. ..” Naru said before getting interrupted.

“I asked you a question and I want an answer or do I need to give reasons why you should answer the question.” Keitaro said.

“You were in the bath first but that doesn’t mean. . .” Keitaro interrupted Naru again.

“And who grabbed who first, huh? I distinctly remember you grabbing my groin and then attacking me because you were too stupid to make sure that no one was in the bath before getting in and about the comment I gave to Su, I was just complimenting her on her appearance which the word cute doesn’t apply to you Naru.” Keitaro said.


“You. . . you bastard.” Naru said before attempting to hit him again. He grabbed her fist and started to squeeze it as Naru showed obivious signs of pain.

“I see you can only argue with fists for when you are faced with facts you rather just ignore them when they don’t help your case. And you call yourself a respectable young woman. More like a witch to me. And don’t think about punching me again because I don’t want to have to break this hand here.” Keitaro said before releasing her fist.

“And what about me? You go and feel my chest. How are you going to explain yourself and your actions?” Motoko spoke up.

“I just simply state my authority in this dorm and you go and attack me because that fact doesn’t sit well with you because you think you should be able to control your managers. Well in my dorm I am in charge of the decision making but you are allowed to give input on any matter that affects you. As for feeling your chest, well lets just say that we are even on the whole attack without reason thing. Or do you rather have me kill you and bury out back instead because that will work too.” Keitaro said knowing how she will respond.

She just sat down without saying another word.

Kitsune just sat there watching it all unfold.

Hmm. . . this guy is just brimming with confidence and courage and that is a real turn on for me. I will definitely want to see him in private later but I am curious about how he became the man I see before me today. Kitsune thought to herself.

“So Keitaro, what is your story huh? How did you become who you are today?” Kitsune asked.

“Well, I wasn’t always like this and it all started many years ago. You see I was just a young kid who didn’t have any friends and was kinda of a loner who got picked on and bullied almost constantly until that day. The day my parents adopted Kanako. She was a one of a kind girl who saw through all of my faults and showed me many things. She showed me how to be tough and how to fight. She told me that if I wanted the good things in life that I was going to have to fight for them and she taught me how to fight. She gave me a backbone which she said that you will need a strong backbone because many people are going to test your strength and resolve so you will have to not only be strong but exude courage and confidence in everything that you do because you shouldn’t have to fight in order to prove that no body should mess with you. I eventually got real close and we started having relations.” Keitaro said to everyone.

“You are having sex with your sister. Eww, how gross can you be?” Naru asked showing disgust in her voice.

“If you cleaned the wax out of your ears you would have heard that Kanako is my ADOPTED sister for there is no blood relation.” Keitaro replied.

Naru once again tried to hit him but he blocked the attack and pushed her fist away.

“There is nothing wrong with this relationship even though it is a bit odd and uncommon, I see nothing wrong or offensive with it.” Motoko said backing up what Keitaro said.

“I really appreciate how you listen to everything a person says. I don’t like your personality so far but I see something promising inside of you which I hope will see light some day.” Keitaro said.

Motoko seemed confused at what he just said.

“Don’t worry Motoko. You will understand what I just said some day.” Keitaro said.

“But there is one thing that even Kanako hasn’t been able to help me with. I always wanted to go to Tokyo U because I wanted to show that I could be a man who could provide for a family in the future but I have already failed the entrance exam twice and I really need some help if any of you can help me with that.” Keitaro asked.

“Hey Naru is trying to get into Tokyo U too so maybe you can be study partners and help each other out.” Kitsune said.

I had to be stuck with her. I can barely tolerate her presence and now I have to study with her. I hope she doesn’t think that she can use me as a punching bag to release her anger and disappointment at her life. Keitaro thought to himself.

“Can you handle studying with me without resorting to violence to solve all of your problems?” Keitaro asked.

“Of course I can. Do you think I am just some crazed psycho who speaks only through violence?” Naru asked.

“Well actually yes. I really do believe that, Naru.” Keitaro replied.

“Why, how dare you. . .” Naru yells before she swings her fist and once again Keitaro catches her fist and pushes it back.

“Thanks for proving my point, Naru. I couldn’t have done it any better if I did it myself.” Keitaro said.

“Now if you will all excuse me I will head to my room to unpack my belongings and oh yeah one more thing. I want you all except Shinobu to start cleaning up this pig sty right now.” Keitaro said.

“Why doesn’t Shinobu have to clean while we all have to?” Naru asked.

“Well that is easy. She cooks three meals a day for you all and cleans the kitchen and does the laundry for you all. I don’t see why she has to do anymore since it seems you like having someone to be your bitch well in this house we all pitch in. If I don’t see you cleaning then I can do your share and raise your rent to cover the cost since this isn’t a five star hotel, this is a dorm where we all share in the work and responsibility. You got that Naru or do I have to simplify it for the less educated of the group.” Keitaro said.

Naru just stood there with a pissed look on her face but figured that attacking him will only cause pain for herself.

“Ok fine, I think I speak for us all when I say that we will help clean this place up.” Naru said visibly upset at being forced to do something she doesn’t like doing.

“Great, I see you have come around to my point of view. Well, I will start to setup my room while you all start to clean” Keitaro said.

He starts to walk to the manager’s room but halfway there stops.

“Stop checking out my ass, Naru. I am not interested in you. Oh and as for Motoko and Kitsune, You can continue staring as I like it when sexy women are looking at me like that.” Keitaro says with a smirk before walking into his room.

Naru, Motoko and Kitsune were startled when he said that.

How did he know that I was checking him out. He is even more interesting than before, hmm. . . he is probably loaded with money and with the right persuasion he might want to exempt me as well from the task of ugh cleaning. Kitsune thought to herself.

Why did I just do that? What was I thinking when I looked at him? It was as if I couldn’t control my eyes when they went to Urashima’s. . . It was as if I was in love. No. . A warrior doesn’t need a man and I will never forgive him for making me have feelings for a man. These feelings make a woman weak and I must be focused on my training and this man must leave so I can remain strong. Motoko thought to herself as she became confused as what she was feeling.

Why do I continue to go after him like that when he seems to almost hate me. What did I ever do to him? I had the right to attack him when he went into the bath to obviously look at us while he hid in the back.. He is nothing but a vile perverted man who will soon show his true colors and then I will prove to them all that he is a pervert who deserves nothing from us. Naru thought to herself.

I really like him. He is so caring and thoughtful and such a wonderful man. Images of them doing things together filled her mind as she just sat there with a smile on her face. Shinobu thought to herself.

“Hey Shinobu is something wrong?” Su asked.

“NO! Nothing is wrong!” Shinobu said with a look of shock on her face.

“Ha ha Shinobu has a crush on the manager.” Su said while laughing as she ran away repeating what she had said.

“NO! I do not. Stop saying that Su!” Shinobu yelled as she chased Su in the hopes Shinobu could catch her and get her to stop saying that.

Kitsune went to her room and got changed into some revealing clothes and went into the manager’s room in order to get him to change some of the rules for her.

“Hello Keitaro.” Kitsune said seductively.

“What?” Oh this is one of her tricks to get me to do things for her. Well when I get done with her I don’t think she will be doing it anymore. Keitaro said and thought to himself.

She moved in and started to reveal some of her cleavage to seduce him.

“I was just wondering if you will let me off the hook in exchange for some uh fun. You know a girl like me is too good for such hard and unforgiving work.” Kitsune said seductively.

Oh, I see she is trying to get me to give her a free ride on my back. According to what grandma said, she hasn’t been paying the rent on time or doing a damn thing with herself. It is about time someone made her quit this game that she plays. “Well. . . that sounds good to me. I wanted to have sex with you the first moment I saw you.” Keitaro said to Kitsune and thought to himself.

Huh? He looks serious. I only wanted him to cop a feel of my chest and ass. I didn’t want to do this. Kitsune thought to herself.

She tried to back away but Keitaro grabbed her and threw her onto the bed and started to kiss her on the lips as he held her down. He next ripped off her shirt exposing her chest. He put one hand on her chest as he started to pull off her pants exposing everything to him before stopping.

“Do you like me to continue? This is what you wanted me to do, huh? You wanted me to fuck your brains out for whatever you wanted?” Keitaro said to her.

“No, please stop! I didn’t want any of this to happen!” Kitsune yelled to him but he muffled it by putting his hand on her mouth.

“I thought that is what you wanted. I know you just wanted me to feel you up for free rent and whatever else crossed your mind. I would never force myself on a woman and this is just another one of my lessons. Don’t ever try to seduce me for something ever again. You know one day if you don’t stop you will try this on a guy who will do exactly what I just did to you and you know what?” Keitaro asked.

“What?” Kitsune said nervously.

“They won’t stop and they will use you like a toy and when he or they are done with you. They will kill you and dump you in a hole like a piece of trash. I just did this because I like you and I wouldn’t want this to happen to you? So take my advice because I can guarantee you that this kind of act will only cause pain and suffering to you one day. You got it?” Keitaro said to her sternly.

“Yes! I got it.” Kitsune said still afraid.

“Good! Now get dressed and get out of my room and don’t let me catch you doing it again.” Keitaro said as he released Kitsune from his grasp.

She ran out of the room and into her room and she thought over what just happened. She took out a bottle of sake and starting drinking it to calm her nerves as she sat on her bed.

“I think that she has learned her lesson. Now what was I doing before she showed up. Oh yeah I still have to unpack and straighten up my room.” Keitaro thought to himself.

END of chapter two