Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Love Hina: Unsaid Emotions ❯ Chapter 7 – The Sweetest Music of Departure part. 2 ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

This will be it guys, there's no turning back now!!
 
 
Chapter 7 - The Sweetest Music of Departure part. 2
 
 
Nothing unusual happened during that afternoon… well… other than the loud voices of Mitsune scolding Naru and giving her advices all the while and the excitement of Shinobu upon hearing the good news. Keitaro came back at around 5 in the afternoon carrying a bag of groceries.
 
He came across Naru and smiled at her. Naru smiled back.
 
It was 6 now and Keitaro and Naru decided to dress up for their date. Keitaro finished first and waited for Narusegawa at the living room. He wore black leather shoes, black slacks, and a black formal shirt. He decided to put on a tie but couldn't find it so he decided to let it be that way. Keitaro's waiting ended when Narusegawa descended the stairs. She was beautiful. Wearing a black tube gown with a purple scarf rested on her arms (I really don't know what they call those fashion dresses so forgive me for leaving some details).
 
“uhm… ready to go?” Keitaro asked blushing
 
“yah” Naru replied smiling.
 
The rest watch them leave as Mitsune yelling “you better treat her nicely Urashima or you'll be begging for death!”
 
 
They rode a taxi towards the place where Keitaro promised to take her. It was the park. They got down at the park's entrance and walked from there.
 
“uhm… Naru…” Keitaro said, breaking the silence.
 
“Y-Yes?” Naru replied with her head bowed down.
 
“Y-You look so lovely in that dress.” Keitaro said why shyly looking at a different direction.
 
Naru held her head up at said “Really?”
 
“Y-yeah. You were like…”
 
“like….?”
 
“like a goddess” Keitaro said. “You were so… dazzling as you descended on the stairs back at the Inn.
 
Naru bowed her head again, blushing, she said “Thanks”
 
 
After a few seconds,
 
“we're here” Keitaro said
 
Naru looked up and saw lots of tables and people having dinner.
 
“I didn't know that there was a restaurant at the park?” Naru chimed.
 
The place was beautiful. Lanterns of various colors hung from above. There was music coming from a group of violinists. People (mostly lovers) were dining.
 
Keitaro lead naru to her seat.
 
“may I take your order sir?” the waiter asked.
 
“what will you be eating Naru?” Keitaro asked, smiling.
 
“uhm… its your treat” She replied shyly
 
Keitaro raised and eyebrow. “uhm waiter, what is your specialty for the day?”
 
“Lamb chops fried in red wine with a touch of honey”
 
“you're not allergic to lamb, wine or honey are you Naru?” Keitaro asked
 
“no”
 
“Two please” Keitaro said to the waiter. “and a bottle of your finest wine”
 
They ate their dinner under the sweet music of the violins. Keitaro was beginning to worry that Naru wasn't saying anything.
 
“Are you ok Naru?” Keitaro asked.
 
Naru read Keitaro's worried expression and replied smiling “I'm fine keitaro. Their food here is terrific.”
 
Then she noticed Keitaro grab his cloth and wiped the left side of Naru's lip. He then smiled and Naru blushed and continued her meal.
 
After eating dinner, Keitaro and Naru decided for a walk in the park. Again they were silent. They came across the fountain… but this is no ordinary fountain. It was more of a platform where water would burst in patterns on the ground. Keitaro thought of changing the mood. He quickly left Naru and headed to the platform and yelled
 
“3… 2… 1”
 
And with that, the waters rushed and soaked him.
 
“Hi Naru” he said waving “care to join me?”
 
Naru smiled and yelled back “you really are stupid Urashima”
 
“really? Haha thanks!!” he yelled back “why not join me naru?”
 
“Hah! As IF!!” she yelled, smiled and rushed to Keitaro.
 
For minutes they played with the pattern of the fountains. At times they would chase where water is rushing. At times they would predict where the water would burst and tried to evade it. They would even play tag while evading the maze of the fountain.
 
They sat at a bench afterwards, both laughing.
 
“this is the most wackiest date ever Keitaro!” Naru said exhilarated
 
“haha” Keitaro gasped. “is that so? I thought you weren't even enjoying”
 
“are you kidding Urashima? THIS IS THE BEST” Naru replied giddily.
 
They relaxed themselves from their game of tag. Keitaro stared above and said “Hey naru”
 
“huh?”
 
“look at the stars”
 
Naru gazed up and said “they're beautiful”
 
“yah” Keitaro agreed but followed “but they are not the most beautiful sight that I've seen as of this night.”
 
“Could there be anything much beautiful than these stars?” Naru looked at him quizzically.
 
Keitaro looked at her, smiling and said “There is”
 
Naru said “Where?” looking around searching for it.
 
“I'm looking at her now” Keitaro said.
 
Naru stopped searching and met Keitaro's gaze… She blushed. He blushed and instinctively looked away from each other.
 
“Thanks Keitaro” Naru said blushing, looking down again.
 
Keitaro smiled.
 
“you told me you will be saying something during our date.” Keitaro chimed.
 
“wha~ oh… that…”
 
“well? What is it Naru?”
 
It took her awhile before she said anything…
 
“Keitaro. I'm glad you're back” she said “I was really scared that you will leave me…” Naru was shocked of what she said and added “….us… we would be very sad if you…”
 
Keitaro noticed that she was whimpering… he comforted her as she now began to cry.
 
“I-I don't want you to die Keitaro.” She sobbed “because I-I…”
 
Keitaro hugged her and said “I love you naru…”
 
Naru was shocked by what Keitaro said. But her shock was now replaced with a pink blush of acceptance and tears fell down on her cheeks. Keitaro released her from her hug and leaned closer for a kiss he whispered “may I?” and Naru nodded and their lips locked with each other. It was long before they departed their kiss. Naru smiled and said “thank you Keitaro” still teary-eyed, Keitaro grabbed a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped her tears.
 
Keitaro smiled for awhile before saying “ready to go?”
 
Naru nodded. They stood up holding each other's hands. As Keitaro began to walk, his vision rapidly became blurry and he blacked out. Naru saw Keitaro fell.
 
“Keitaro!”

”Keitaro!!!”

”KEITAROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Two more chapter before this baby ends. ^_^
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------