Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Not another Love Hina story ❯ Day2/3: some more mindless crazyness ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: The next installment of my wild trip. Please read and review. Enjoy!
 
After the strenuous conversation Kanako had over the phone with the mad scientist girl she left to get the supplies. She went to her brother's room because Haruka's armory was in there as well. She found the secret panel in the wall to the left of the manager's futon and she pressed it revealing a door that opened into a closet. The closet was packed full of an assortment of firearms and blades; she grabbed two pairs of semi automatics, a metal brief case labeled “sniper rifle,” and a box full of grenades.
 
“One down, two to go,” She mumbled triumphantly then face faulted remembering something: “Haruka's underwear… hmm, where the hell will I get that? Her real room burned down with the teahouse. Hopefully, a pair of Kitsune-chan's underwear better do, or she can always wear a chest wrapping.”
 
She went into her brother's room to pack his clothes, though she was not as excited as she would have normally been if asked to pack his clothes. She was somber in remembering the whole reason for packing.
 
“Naru-san, god damn her! She's ruined everything for me!” the girl yelled, tears gently flowing down her soft cheeks as she put down the pair of underwear she was folding. “ If it wasn't for her, my brother would be happy; but he loves her and, (guess what?) she runs off with another man. She's just a selfish bitch that always hurts him! He deserves better and I'm willing to give him better.” She paused her rant as she wiped the tears away with her hand, “ I love him, yet he won't accept for he will never see me in the light I want him to. It's just not fair at all that the girl that captured his heart is running to get married to another girl.”
 
She then just gave up on ranting and quickly placed the photo album and Keitaro's clean clothes in a suitcase. She dived into the drunkard's room, but could only find very skimpy underwear. So, she left figuring she'd get what the kendo girl uses for her chest wrappings. After she got the wrapping, she went on her wild, wacky treasure hunt for Su's items; but first, she left what was already prepared near the door. If she accidentally dropped something in Su's room, it'd be gone forever.
 
 
“New, love…” the councilman said mysteriously as ever.
 
“Shut up. Did anyone say how annoying you guys are?” the man in black yelled, interrupting the councilmen, peeved as hell. “Go talk nonsense in an insane asylum.”
 
*Moments later *
 
The man in black lay on the ground with numerous bumps and bruises, his Nodachi apparently useless in the brawl (or “mugging”, as you may call it).
 
“Don't you ever tell us to shut up, sonny.” one of the councilmen yelled leaving the scene of the fight.
 
“Damn councilman,” the sword-wielder moaned motionless, “ Who would've thought I came all this way to get my ass kicked by ninety year old men?”
 
After lying a few moments longer, he finally rose, wiped the small amount of dirt he had off shit clothes swiftly, and began to wait yet again for something or was just lurking where the teahouse was his intentions unknown.
 
 
Meanwhile after numerous hours of hunting for Su's items, Kanako finally headed out the door. She had all the items that were requested plus some she felt might come in handy.
 
“Now the hard part: the ride. Where can I get one? Can't use public transportation or we'll get busted for having all these weapons. Hmmm.” Kanako thought, surprised that still no one was at home. “ I really wonder where they are. As for Mottoko-chan, hmm, who knows? Kitsune-chan and Mei-chan said they were going shopping though I doubt it; but, Kitsune-chan is a shopping addict. Shinobu-chan, well, no one cares about her. So, whatever. She's too innocent.”
 
Not watching where she was going full of concentration on her task at hand Kanako accidentally walks into a man standing around the wreckage which once was the Hinta teahouse.
 
“Watch where you're going, miss,” the man abruptly said caught off guard stumbling to catch his balance as he was abruptly ran into by the girl who was in a hurry. “You could get yourself hurt if you aren't careful.”
 
“Whatever. Get out of the way unless you can service me. I'm in a hurry!” the girl responded catching her balance, smirking at the stranger's response.
 
“ What you need oh and I hate call you miss so what's your name?” The man smiled at her for the amount of confidence she carried“ I'mYoshi.”
 
`”I need a ride. OK?” Kanako said trying to get to what her mission at hand was “I'm Urashima, Kanako. So, do you have a ride or not?”
 
“A matter of fact, I do. So, let's go. Oh, and do you want any help with those bags Kanako-san? They look awfully heavy for a girl like yourself.” Yoshi asked politely, showing concern.
 
Having already reached the bottom of the stairs, the woman yelled, “I'm fine!” Then, examining the beat up vehicle, “ Is this thing safe?”
 
“It works like a dream.” The man said as he ran down the stairs and began stowing everything on the back of his truck.
 
“If you say so,” she responded untrustingly as she swung into the passenger seat.
 
After several minutes of roping down all the bags in the back of the pickup, the man pulled himself up into the driver's seat and, by the time he coaxed the engine into starting, the sun had passed from it's peak of falling to a purple dusk.
 
Inexperienced with cars of any kind, Kanako queried, “Are those engine noises normal?”
 
“Absolutely,” the driver said reluctantly as he drove away very sanely (unlike Seta or Haruka).
 
 
The car was dead silent as the darkness begun to kill off the blue in the sky. All that could be heard was the changing from “lock” to “unlock”, which Kanako clicked out of boredom of having nothing to say. Yoshi banged his head on the steering wheel in unison every so often.
 
“Mind if I put in a CD?” Kanako asked breaking the unnerving silence.
 
“Sure, doesn't bother me; it's better than the noise we've made.” He mumbled as he aided her. Push. CD accepted. Click.
 
A sudden burst of screaming burst from the speakers. The music was considered by some to be the devil's music and it did just the trick in smothering the silence.
 
“Who is this? It isn't half bad.” The driver asked, surprisingly impressed with the sounds blaring from the CD player.
 
“It's Slayer,” Kanako responded, her head banging more like devoting a prayer than keeping time to a tune. “ Borrowed it from our Resident head chef.”
 
The conversation died away to the music. Kanako was in an orgasmic like trance from the music. She was reaching her own celestial plane through the music's power. Her partner rested at the wheel not knowing really where they where going. All he knew was that she was in her happy place and that put a slight smile on his face.
 
They drove for many hours on end with the loud music playing. The effect on Kanako slowly wore away; and when it had fully disappeared, she snapped off the player. Neither was excited about it being over because they both dreaded the thought of another long dull silence.
 
“Are all the bags back there yours?” Yoshi asked, somewhat curious, though it was none of his business. “By the way, nice guns.”
 
 
 
`' Thanks,” Kanako said looking dully out the window into complete darkness and wishing it would go away. After a few minutes she turned around to face the young man replying, “ Most of the stuff belongs to Su-chan though my lover and my aunt got their share back there.” She quickly turned back to the window realizing that she had called her brother her lover.
 
“That's cool,” The man declared saddened by the fact that her heart was taken. “ I shouldn't have been surprised that a gorgeous young lady such as yourself already had a lover. Oh, well.”
 
Kanako put her hand on his shoulder in a supportive manner and thanked him. “You'll find someone. Oh, thanks a lot for the ride; it mean's a real lot.”
 
Again, silence. The road stretched endless before them. The directions Haruka gave Kanako were of little use because the bridge was closed and she didn't know where they were. Getting to the mystery town was a puzzle. Minutes seemed like hours as hours seemed like days; being lost without a place to get a map for many miles they felt mired in their predicament.
 
 
*Haruka's hotel room*
 
They were all stuffing themselves on their ramen bowls as the clock hit eleven . They had a mini ramen eating contest in which the first person to finish his bowl slammed it to the ground in victory.
 
“Woo!,” Hollered the strange, blue-black girl winning again. “Beat that! Oh you can't; so, suck on that! Woo!”
 
Haruka and Keitaro took a long exaggerated sigh as Su guzzled to first place each and every game under ten seconds.
 
“She must be cheating,” mumbled Keitaro forking over a few dollars to the winner.
 
“Don't tell her that, you know how she gets when she's called `cheater.'” Haruka mumbled back, biting the tip of her cigarette off in anger and frustration. “Although she is eating at an inhuman pace.”
 
“I know.” Keitaro quietly whispered to Haruka as they lost again.
 
“Ok, Su-chan we all should go to bed. We have a lot of work to get done tomorrow.” Haruka commented as Keitaro was already preparing for bed.
 
Quickly, Su joined Keitaro, her permanent-sleeping buddy, for she didn't want him to be lonely. Haruka turned off the light, the glow of her last cigarette of the night visible as their eyes adjusted to the dark.
 
“Another day goes by and, sadly, nothing was accomplished. ” Haruka whispered to herself, taking an extra long pull of warm air and nicotine. “ Hopefully, better luck tomorrow.”
 
Then she went to bed. Keitaro, on the other hand, couldn't sleep though he was tired; he worried about his sister and was confused with everything Su told him.
 
“Kanako-chan, I hope you safely make it here and that you're in good hands.” The words came as soft breaths, a prayer-wish, before turning to sleep a horrible sleep.
 
He fell into nightmarish dreams, his mind, unsettled, and was a tornado whirling about the knowledge he so recently had acquired. He saw all the Hinata tenants dying gruesomely at the hands of a faceless man resembling Seta. The killer came closer to Keitaro and his face was a mirror reflecting The Manager. Then, the entity killed Keitaro in the dream, and like most nightmares, it switched to a scene of all the girls shouting hateful remarks. Then, Motoko lobbed off his head and it flashed to the most disturbing part of his dream wherein he awoke to find his naked sister next to him in bed. naked. He began tossing, turning, and sweating profusely.
 
Meanwhile Kanako's ride finally reached a small strip mall with a seven-eleven-type store and a gas station. Kanako went into the convenience store, while Yoshi put gas in his supposed run down dream machine.
 
Kanako went straight to the drink isle to get Mountain Dew her favorite American soft drink; then browsed the isles looking for where the pocky was for she wanted a unhealthy snack. Finally as she found what she considered the unhealthy snack combination of the gods she left to get a map. She looked thoroughly through the map section to find one that she found the easiest to understand; she had relative difficulty with them for the print was ether so small it was on the edge of illegibility, or the roads looked like squiggly lines though the words where a nice big font size. After she looked through about a hundred so maps she finally found a map with a good mix of roads that could be distinguished and font size that was legible, so she went to the check out register and bought the map and her godly snacks and headed the tuck.
 
While Kanako was busy in the convenience store Yoshi was busy getting his truck filled.
 
“What are you doing with such a junk.” Yelled a dark skinned man who had several friends that looked similar. They all wore the symbol of the kingdom of Molmol on the right side of their right arms biscept.
 
“It's not junk it's better then your damn ride” Yoshi yelled back deeply upset with his precious ride being called junky, not knowing what the symbol meant but figured they where ether in some brotherhood or gang. The men converged on his location displeased with his last remark. Yoshi then repeated what he said wanting to have an old fashion brawl.
 
The supposed leader, the one who made first remark, he through a swift punch at the young man, but before it could make it Yoshi back flipped grabbing his Nodachi off the roof of his truck. He landed holding it in his left-hand blade pointing behind him as he was partially kneeling in his battle stance. As the men charged him, but as they closed in on him as a group his sword was drawn and Yoshi swung the sword going around left to right separating the majority of the men's torso from their legs.
 
“What the hell was that” yelled one of the men “ I didn't even see him unsheathe it, let's blow this joint this guys to strong”
 
“ Is that the best you got,” responded Yoshi has the remaining men fled to their SUV ignoring his comment “I mean even ninety year old men are better then you, what lousy excuse for men”
 
 
Before the men could get away the swordsmen launched a ki attack, the car had no chance. As the swift composed beam of ki energy hit the car it sent it flying head over heels before it lit ablaze. Just then Kanako emerged from the store carrying what the needed to further their trip; not even commenting on the carnage that took place out side. As she got in the car still not, Yoshi was a bit scared that she would make a comment but she still didn't so he started up the car.
 
“Which direction” Yoshi asked, as he needed to know weather to turn right or left the turning point.
 
“We need to go back about fifty miles,” Kanako replied calm and collectively.
 
“Fifty miles? What the hell, how did that happen” Yoshi yelled face faulting hitting the steering wheel and began to bleed astounded at how far back they had to go.
 
“You missed a vital turn, but don't worry will get their about four hours after dawn,” Kanako replied Icily as ever, not even hell could stay warm with how icily she responded “ oh and your bleeding by the way”
 
“Shit, can't see blood clogging vision” Yoshi yelled franticly wiping the blood from his forehead as it went into his eyes “ Can't see going to die, please help me god I can't see my hand. Yay, I can oh wait that's not my hand it's bird poop on the windshield, I wonder how that got there”
 
“Stop ranting like a fool you know how I hate that” Kanako growled wiping the blood of his face and out of his forehead for him.
 
“How the was I supposed to know that,” Yoshi yelled accidentally stomping on the break which skidded the car on the road till he shortly released his foot from it “I just met how in the blue hell was I supposed to know”
 
“ I telepathically told you” Kanako said with a shrug and a tiny bit of giggling. Yoshi took a deep breath before responding.
 
“I do not receive telepathic messages,” He yelled laughing a bit though unimpressed “got that missy not telepathic messages or ESPN”
 
“ESPN,” Kanako questioned blinking for she never heard of a so-called ESPN then in a SU like manner asked, “ Does ESPN taste good, does it.”
 
Yoshi chuckled a tiny bit at her last remark yet surprised for the iciest woman he's ever met is making jokes. Yoshi though gave up on battling her verbally for she somehow far out witted him, so eventually the Slayer CD came back on and her head banging began.
 
Keitaro's nightmares of horror decreased as his sister ever slowly approached where he was. Which eased him up a lot though the only thing unchanging was seeing him wake up next to his sister. In a weird way he began to like though he knew it was a lie and wrong on so many levels.
 
Meanwhile the car was chasing the sunrise as they where ten miles off from the turning point that would eventually get them to their definitive destination. The recently turned off slayer CD went in to it's case as the case rested in Kanako's lap.
 
“You know your going to die,” Kanako said in a childish manner breaking the short tension the absence of the CD brought.
 
“Huh?” Her driver asked confused as hell wondering where that came from.
 
“Those men you killed they are from my Girlfriends sleeping buddies kingdom.” Kanako responded joyfully in a sadistic manner.
 
“Wait you've got Girlfriend to,” Yoshi asked nose bleeding for the perverted images that filled the vast regions of his mind.
 
“I'm not you Girlfriend, you took my chastity” Motoko yelled loud enough for them to hear from some place secluded
 
“That's not the point the point is your going to die” She responded to Yoshi even more sadistic in a childish manner.
 
“I'd just like to see them try.” He responded very cocky like thinking he could take anything.
 
“Whatever it's your life that's going to be taken” she retorted smiling a wide grin a sadistic grin of hunger of fighting.
 
A few hours after they finished their turn they made it to the front of the inn. A night they thought would never end ended though at the expense of the truck for the engine died happily serving an unusual night. The to compatriots collapsed in theirs seats tired from staying up all night for the caffeine and excess sugar's magic finally wore off. The waited for the people they came to meet to find them for they felt they where in no shape to hunt for them if they where to be considered useful to them.
 
Far off in the mountains of Kyoto where the sword mistress Tsuruko Aoyama lurked, came a phone call of great disturbance.
 
“ What did you say, the trade didn't go off what the hell happened?” Hollered Tsuruko extremely upset at the current events.
 
“The men on the other side where killed and the item was stolen it looks like the kind of work you'd do.,” a man responded shriveling in fear of Tsuruko's reaction “four of them where killed by being separated at waist level. The others where killed by some kind of Ki attack of power somewhat like yours”
 
“Well ok this isn't good not at all,” the swordsmen replied unhappy what she's hearing. An equal never thought I'd see the day she thought smirking at a supposed new challenge at hand.
 
Meanwhile in the kingdom of Molmol a very similar call was given.
 
“a sword wielder of extreme strength,” Amalla Su, Kaolla Su's older sister, yelled through the phone to a lowly underling on the other end“ Back stabber Tsuruko-san must have tricked me and took both things, prepare the fleet where going to Japan. She's going to learn the less you don't mess with the kingdom of Molmol.”
 
Amalla quickly left to her comfortable royal chambers. She wanted to be well awake for Japan.
 
“ Don't wake me till we are in Japan” She yelled through the loud speakers so no one would disturb her.
 
“Well I'll get to see Keitaro-kun again awesome” she thought blushing for she secretly liked him “ Plus I get to pay my sister a visit god I haven't seen her or Keitaro-san in a while plus rid this world of Tsuruko-san”
 
She fell asleep shortly after that though on her comfortable bed awaiting Japan. A place where many events would, can, and will go down. Events that can, will and would shake everyone's lives in many ways if not ruin some.
.
New forces friendly faces what is to become of this unusual cat and mouse game. Who is the real cat and who's the mouse well nothing is apparent to none of the sides but Yoshi is not who he seems or is he and will they ever figure that question out. Well life ever be the same for Keitaro, or anyone ever again.
 
R&R