Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Not another Love Hina story ❯ Day2: another real bad day ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: I'm sorry if I'm not using your favorite characters, but if you've got any ideas please leave them in a review since I'm always looking for new ideas. Well, enjoy this next installment.
 
Legal note: I don't own Starcraft or Love Hina their true owners do.
 
A giant explosion went off, rudely awakening Keitaro and his aunt. They quickly got to their feet, Keitaro choking from a thick, oily substance; he knew it must be Su. Running out the door to see what had happened he wondered what the hell Su had done now. As they reached the door they saw a blazing fire and a mushroom of smoke and flames coming from the gas station; very nearby the girl was dancing under a shower (steaming in its nearness to the explosion) from a broken fire hydrant.
 
“What the hell did you do!?,” Keitaro scolded her franticly. “It looks like the freaking Apocalypse out here.”
 
“Calm down; hopefully it isn't as bad as it seems,” Haruka said placing her hand on his shoulder in a calming manner then turning to Su. “ So what happened?”
 
“I was testing our ride and uhhhh…” the girl said staring at the ground ashamedly while quietly whistling under her breath. “ … Forgot to install a breaking mechanism.”
 
“Well I guess we should eat since there's nothing more to do here,” Keitaro said sighing. “ Well Su, next time put in a breaking mechanism. Where do you want to eat, Su?”
 
“Beef bowl! Beef bowl!” Su chanted climbing all over Keitaro then throttling him.
 
“Is that ok with you, Haruk…. aaaa-saaan?” Keitaro said, turning around to see his aunt in a black satin bra and panties set, but Su covering his nose saved him from a nosebleed.
 
“Fine with me,” Haruka said eyeballing him to figure why he was acting freaked; then responded, “ I'm young enough to wear this. Like I said: I'm not much older than you.”
 
Blushing in embarrassment, she fled to get into something more appropriate. Then, they quickly left for the beef bowl place that was only a few blocks away so Su could gorge herself.
 
* Hinata house *
 
After breakfast cooked by their master chef, Shinobu. Unaccompanied, Mottoko left for the Hot Springs while Kitsune, Mei, and Kanako were busy watching a violent movie Kitsune had received as a present from Kanako.
 
Oblivious to what had been said about the situation at hand and about halfway through the movie, Mei commented, “Mottoko-sempai's been awfully quiet. “
 
“ She's taking it hard,” Kitsune answered respectfully. “ She doesn't know if she's in favor of Keitaro-san or Naru-chan. You do know she loves him also.”
 
“So why the hell is she moping about?” Kanako inquired disregarding Kitsune's disclosure about loving her brother.
 
“I'm going out.” The door slammed as she left.
 
Kanako sat on the right armrest sharpening her dagger, her voice frosty, “Forget her personal problems with my brother; they are unimportant to the next topic.” “ I think we, or at least I, should have gone after them.”
 
“Probably, I mean…” Mei commented sitting in the middle, clenching her fist in hapless rage “ we should've. I don't want that monstrous girl, Sarah, to replace me; she's such an evil girl.”
 
“Drop it. You have no say in the matter.” Kanako harshly retorted with a slap to her cheek. “Drop the bitching about when she pranked you. Get over it, you sorry, depressed freak.”
 
“She tripped me, then had paint splattered over my new clothes,” Mei responded furiously in a childish retort, then tied my leg to her dad's van and had me dragged about a mile. When it finally stopped in one of Seta-San's horrible stops, I was almost fed to one of Su' mechanical turtles.”
 
“Well it was quite fun to watch.” Kitsune laughed, apparently glad it was her and not him.
 
“Yea, we should have gone after them,” Kanako said with a big sigh “ Brother I hope your ok.”
 
“ Mei-chan and I are going to go shopping. Want to come?” Kitsune asked as the movie finished minutes later.
 
“No thanks, I think I'll hold down the fort since I believe Mottoko-chan won't be coming back soon. You know her.” Kanako resigned firmly.
 
“You, sure?” Mei asked, hoping she would come because they had similar tastes.
 
“Is it because of Keitaro?” the foxy lady asked snooping for answers
 
“No thanks to going and no” Kanako said a bit loudly as she turned around to hide her blush.
 
After her friends left, she went back to sharpening her kaiken (dirk), hoping for a call from her brother. God, I hate Naru; she ruins everything.” she mused as she worked, thinking she might use the blade on Naru.
 
*Back at the hotel (Seta's group)*
 
“What's Papa up to, Naru-chan?” Seta's kid asked her soon- to- be mother.
 
“He's talking on the phone with the insurance agent and trying to get a ride, kiddo.” Naru said as she patted Sarah on the head and pushed her hair into her face maternally.
 
Across the hall in the lobby, Seta was busy on the phone. Cursing obscenities, screaming and shouting, distressing all within earshot.
 
“Please insure my van. It wasn't even my fault.” Seta shouted at the insurance agent who was on the line.
 
“For the sixty-eighth time: We don't insure vans…” the insurance agent shouted back annoyed as hell, “ that were blown up in crashes into nuclear powered mechanical turtle tank destroyers. (If such things even exist. I mean, I don't even think the military as stuff like that.)”
 
“ It didn't belong to the military, you baka.” Seta snorted angrier than before. “ It belonged to a strange Indian- like girl who makes this stuff all the time! She's evil; she tried to kill me.”
 
“Are you even listening to me? ” The guy quickly responded “I can't do zilch for you, even if I did believe your fabrications.”
 
“Fine. God, I hate you, you baka pervert!” Seta responded somberly. “Oops. Sorry, thought I was someone else for a second. Well, ok.”
 
“Fine. Bye and good bye, baka! ” The man on the phone said angrily, slamming the phone on the hook.
 
Seta walked towards his room unhappily pondering the news about not having a car. As he approached the door, he inhaled deeply and entered proudly.
 
“We won't be getting an automobile for transportation,” he said, anticipating the possible reaction. “ We will take a train ride just like we sort of, kind of, maybe wanted to.”
 
“He found it too high tech didn't he? ” Naru asked not shocked at what Seta said.
 
“A little more than too high tech, more like way far fetched him” Seta chuckled cheerfully as though a huge weight had lifted from him.
 
“Well the train it is. About time!” Sarah yelled to knock them out of their starry-eyed lameness. “ Always that puke smelling van with the ugly paint and uncomfortable seats! Thank god we're going by train.”
 
“Sarah, I hope you forgive me for taking the train instead of the van” he said, denser than ever.
 
“ God, he's dense; denser then Keitaro-san. ” Naru and Sarah mumbled, hands covering their faces in embarrassment.
 
* Haruka's group *
 
They left the beef bowl place around noon. Su retained her Beef bowl-eating title by chowing down a whopping 32 bowls which did a big number on their limited funds... actually, on Seta's funds. They left for a drug store to buy first aid supplies and Raman bowl, they envisioned that their journey would be very long (and bloody). Unable to live a single day without them, Haruka also bought a few packs of her favorite brand of cigarettes. Thinking about the pleasure she derived from her nasty, expensive smoking habit, she realized that it was the anniversary of the day she had her first cigarette: July 16th.
 
Soon they headed for the hotel to ready themselves for the coming trip.
 
“What are we going to do about transportation?” Keitaro moaned, still hungry because Su ate most of his beef bowls.
 
“We'll call the girls back home to get more supplies and, hopefully, we'll get a ride some how.” Haruka said as she took a drag from another cancer stick.
 
They headed to their hotel so they could use the phone in their room.
 
“ If we get in contact with them, do you guys have any idea what you want? Remember: not a lot of stuff.” Haruka was just trying to make conversation; she had a pretty clear idea.
 
“It's a secret.” Su said cheerfully smiling like a monkey on crack.
 
“Everything's a secret with you, Su.” Keitaro chuckled. “ As for myself, I want my photo album and clothes. How about you, Haruka-san?”
 
“Guns, heavier guns, and a pair of underwear that won't make your nose bleed.” She grinned devilishly and then she whacked her nephew for the hell of it. “You know how sick it is that you had a nose bleed when you saw your auntie? God, only if Naru was here, she would've hit you right. Been fun to watch too.”
 
“ Do you know how damn hard she punches? ” Keitaro remarked in disbelief of his aunt “ It hurts awfully bad, and you're saying you enjoy watching your nephew fly a few miles in the air?! Plus, it's an accident every time. I don't mean to peak, squeeze, or flash.”
 
“The farthest you've flown is ten thousand meters.” Su interrupts pulling on a lab coat and pointing at a chart she pulled out of no where. “ The title holder is…” Su took a long, suspenseful pause then screamed, “ Mottoko-chan!”
 
“Su, where did you get that stuff? Where did it come from? ” Keitaro asked curiously “ And, did you really have to keep track of my frequent flyer miles?”
 
“Yes,” she looked back at him curiously. “ I keep track of all kinds of stuff, and I did it just in case you ever wanted to know.” Smirk. Smile.
 
“What's it say about Keitaro-san's love life?” His aunt asked causing him to face fault in the background.
 
They reached the hotel and stood in the lobby awaiting her reply. The girl was digging through something to find the chart for who Keitaro had best chances with, but her companions couldn't see what she was digging through for she was in the way.
 
“Ok. Got it. Must've misplaced it.” The psychotic genius responded scientific like, “He has best chance with Kanako-chan to be true to the matter. Her strong point is that she loves her brother to death. Her weak points are that he won't love her the way she wants nor can ever see her in that light. Plus, she's a bit scared of revealing her feelings and it's incest. She's number one and not a bad number one from my observations.”
 
“That is so messed up. How can you even say that?” Keitaro yelled, deeply upset with the results. After calming down, he asked, “whose number two?”
 
“My favorite of the girls,” Su energetically responded pulling out a pointer stick and pointing to the chart, “Number two is Mottoko-chan, she loves you deeply, but doesn't totally know it or know how to go about. She's inexperienced with guys; her first kiss was with my robot.” She edges closer to Keitaro and nudges him, “Oh, and if you are to pick between Kanako-chan and Mottoko-chan, pick Mottoko-chan she's good in bed. I should know; I sleep with her.”
 
Blood gush's out of the man the love charts for. It's streaming like a waterfall. He knows Su doesn't know what she talking about, but still it was all sensory overload. The blood went all the over the floor. It looked as though someone had severed an artery.
 
“Then who?” Keitaro asked, bleeding like a wounded animal.
 
The girl looked at him in amusement then responded trying not to stare, “ Kitsune-chan she's…” the girl thought hard, trying to think of a redeeming quality of the third girl. Then, bingo: “Easy.”
 
“I just want names not characteristics and I don't think Kitsune would be proud of what you said, but I agree in an awkward sense. So give me more names.” He interrupted, still bleeding and, surprisingly, no one said anything.
 
“Ok, moving on. Number four: me. Cool, huh? Number five: Sarah-chan, very not cool, huh?” She responded, obeying his request for more info.
 
“ Where the hell are Naru-chan and Mitsume-chan?” Keitaro yelled in disbelieving disgust. “ I mean, that's incest. So wrong, so not cool””
 
“Number six: Haruka-san. Number seven: Mei-chan. Number eight: Shinobu-chan. Number nine: my sister. Number nine: Tama-chan.” Su went on not even hearing him.
 
“What numbers are Naru-chan and Mitsume-chan! Stop and just tell me their rankings, please.” Keitaro yelled blood still gushing from his nose.
 
“Naru-chan is number six hundred, fifty nine,” Su took a long pause, unsure what to say about Mitsume. “ Mitsume-chan is… uhh, dead.”
 
“How come no one told me?” He yelled still bleeding. (Yep, bleeding like a faucet stuck on.) “ How did she die?”
 
“ Ok, so I should tell you the long, exciting, boring , wild story.” the girl smiled depressed like, knowing he won't like it much being a big contributor to it.
 
*Flash back: One week ago *
 
Mitsume was in the hot springs she loved so much. She saw the silhouette of Su heading out to the Hot Springs. She barged through the door to the springs with her particle gun in hand.
 
“You have been infested by aliens. You must die.” Su yelled, then gave a fearsome war cry (Have you ever heard a Bedouin warrior?) as she began to open fire on Mitsume.
 
Mitsume easily dodged, shockingly, without fainting. Su sent another round at her and hit but she had a similar immortality to Keitaro's.
 
“Nuclear launch detected.” a strange female voice emitted from the gun.
 
Then out of nowhere, a giant missile found its mark on Mitsume.
 
“Need an exterminator,” Su said unplugging her Starcraft virtual reality gun, “ damn aliens annoy me. Uh oh,” she said looking at the mess, “Hmmm, must`ve accidentally hacked the United States' nuclear silos' launch system.” She thought while surveying the remains of a totaled missile and Mitsume…also totaled.
 
*Present *
 
“And that's how it happened.” Su declared, sucking air because she told it all in one breath.
 
“Let's get to our room.” Haruka interferes strictly.
 
“ You hacked a United States federal computer and killed Mitsume-chan!” Keitaro yelled, finally stopping, wiping, sleeve to nose. They continued toward their rooms. Eventually, he finally quelled his anger because he could never hate her. She was too lovable in her `I ant to rule the world' sort of way. “What the hell's wrong with you, girl? You're one crazy humanoid thing if yea ask me!”
 
Haruka dialed the number of the Hinata house so she could talk first. If you ask, why the others in the group where down right scared of her.
 
“Mushi, mushi. Who is there?” a girl answered from the other end.
 
“It's Haruka,” the woman responded, “Niece is that you?”
 
“Oh Haruka-san, what can I do for you?” Kanako responded in relieved to know that her aunt was ok. “ And, is Keitaro-kun with you?”
 
“Yes, Keitaro-san is alive and kicking if that's what you mean.” the lady said, taking a long drag before continuing, “ I personally need guns and some granny style underwear. Keitaro-san needs clothes and his scrapbook, for some reason. We all need a new ride and Su-chan, well, you'll have to talk to her separately.”
 
“Ok, so how's the hunt going?” the young woman asked, trying to not talk to Su at all costs.
 
“ We're at a dead end. They could be married for all we know. We just need a ride,” Haruka said taking another long drag on her death stick. “ Well, I'm putting Su on. Bye.”
 
“Bye.” Kanako said with a big sigh from having to talk to the energetic monster.
 
Kanako jotted down everything Su listed and where it was located. It would be tricky obtaining everything even with detailed information because Su stashed stuff in hidden passages and her room was like a haystack of death.
 
Meanwhile, outside of the Hinata a man about six and a half feet tall unfolded his legs and stepped from an old beat up pick up truck parked at the corner of the street. As he did so, he removed a giant sheath with a Nodachi from behind the seat.
 
“Hmmmm, so this is the famed Hinata House. I supposed it would be nicer looking,” the man chuckled, his face perplexed.
 
He wore a black shirt with the words” Immortal Death” screened on it; it was partially concealed by a leather jacket. He slowly walked up the staircase, his sneakers covered slightly by his sleek black pants, That squeaked slightly as he walked. His short, jet-black hair floated in the mild wind.
 
 
 
“So this is the place where dreams become reality and reality can become dreams, not bad. Looks a lot better up from here than from down there.” He smirked as he reached the top of the stairs, not noticing the wreckage of what once was the teahouse.
 
A/N Guess what I am so evil for doing this love me adore me hate me this is a cliffhanger. Thanks to all the kindness in your reviews love it a lot. If you got any ideas of what to name this new character tell me in your review. Did I forget to say I refilled my cookie jar and will be given out 2 cookies per review so keep them coming.
 
“Life sucks, You die”
Good quote huh well.