Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Third Crowd ❯ Chapter 11: " Reasons and Revelations" ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Third Crowd

Disclaimer: I don't own Love Hina. Seta Noriyasu, a professor at Tokyo U. He was the tutor of Naru and Kitsune. He got some moves in martial arts too.

=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\ =\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=

=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0 =0=0=

Flash back: Chapter 10

Matthew leaves the Hinata gang to go back to his sword hunting. But the gang gets an unexpected visit from Tsuruko. It turned out that she is looking for a stray demon, which she believed, was staying at Hinata. The demon was Yaite but despite everything the girls and Keitaro still stood up for him against Tsuruko. In the end Tsuruko left peacefully leaving Yaite to stay with the group. But then Rem decided that they couldn't hide their secret from the girls any longer and…

=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0 =0=0=

=-1=-1=-1=-1=-1=-1=-1=1-=1-=1-=1-=1-=-1=-1=-1=-1=-1=-1=-1=1-=-1= 1-=-1=-1=-1=-1=

Chapter 11: " Reasons and Revelations"

=-1=-1=-1=-=1-=-1=-1=-1=-1=-=1-=-1=-1=-1=-1=-1=-1=-1=-1=-1=-1=-1 =-1=-1=-1=-1=

Hinata Living Room: ( 5:32 pm)

Rem walks in the living room with the usual look on his face. He stands in the center of the living room where everybody was able to see him. He takes a few deep breaths and starts…

" Okay, I guess I have a lot of explaining to do…"

" You got that right buster, what the heck is going on?" Kitsune asked as she crosses her legs.

" Fine…."

" Hey, let me say some of the explanation too okay? =^_^= "

" I was afraid it would come to that point… T_T if you're the one going to explain I'm afraid they will just be a lot more confused than before."

" Hahaha come on trust me! Let me start it! =^_^="

" Whatever…T_T" Rem sits down

" Okay! =^_^= In the beginning there was nothing…but out of nowhere a big explosion happened…."

Rem almost fell on the floor where he was sitting when he heard Sato's explanation.

" W-what the-? HEY! Not that kind of explanation!"

" Huh? I thought we're gonna start from the beginning? =^_^="

" Not THAT beginning!"

The others just have the same expression on their faces " O_o "

" Okay, okay I'll start it right now…=^_^="

Sato's smile fades and starts

" Rem and I are former elite military specialists. In other words, we are soldiers trained for special and extreme missions. Yaite on the other hand is a former assassin who was hired to eliminate important personels in the military. During our last mission, we were ordered to pursue an assassin who tried to eliminate our commander in chief. But we were unable to catch him and decided to return. After our last mission we decided to quit the military and left our country. A few years later we met Yaite on the road and he came with us. We later knew we already met a few years back, but that didn't matter anymore…"

" Let me tell them the rest of the story…" Rem stands up and walks towards Sato.

" Fine…" Sato sits down in the couch near Kitsune

" Okay…" Rem begins

" Hey, why don't you tell the story with a little surprises? =^_^="

" What?" Rem looked confused

" You know, why don't you tell them the time you got too drunk at the bar and you…"

Rem quickly placed his hand over Sato's mouth to stop him from finishing his sentence

" Okay, SHUT UP!"

" Hey, what happened Rem? ^_~" Kitsune with the foxy expression on her face.

" N-nothing…"

" Did you do something…naughty? ^_~"

" It's nothing like that…"

" At that time he…=^_^=" Sato was able to talk after he was able to free himself from Rem's grip.

" Waaaah!" Rem delivers a downward blow on Sato's head, which made Sato make an impression on the ground.

" Ahem…now where was I?"

" Right, after our last mission, I decided to look for a man who played a major role in the war. He was the right hand man of the enemy commander; he is a very evil man. He was a lunatic who craved destruction…His name is Remathias, he is also the one who attacked us at the theme park…"

" Huh? The guy in the black armor?" Naru asked

" Right…We received information that he went to Japan and we decided to come after him. That is why we are in Japan and tried to stay here at Hinata. We didn't want to trouble you guys if we told you our real reason why we're here."

" Ah, what are you saying? It would be a lot easier if you told us right from the start…right?" Keitaro said

" Hm" All of the girls gave a nod.

" I guess, well now you know why we're here and by the time we find Remathias and bring him to custody or…by the time we eliminate him we will be leaving…"

This sentence shocked the group and silence followed.

" I think that's okay…" Keitaro starts

" I guess since you guys didn't catch him yet, all you can do is enjoy your stay for now…Right?"

"…" Rem crosses his arms

" Right?" Keitaro repeated.

" Maybe ^_^"

" Who is this Remathias anyway? I think his whole family is just like him " Motoko said.

Sato and Rem's faces saddened after hearing Motoko.

" Remathias…" Rem started

" He happened to be my half brother…"

Motoko sat up straight after Rem, and she lowered her head

" I, I'm sorry…"

" That's okay, I didn't know this for a long time too, he just told me this when we met each other in the battle field. We may have different mothers but I still accepted him to be my brother but…"

" Rem-San…"

" Until he tried to kill my mother, That Bastard! If it weren't for Sato that time, my mother…"

" Hehehe forget it already, Mrs. Yuri is like a mother to me too…=^_^="

" Thanks…That's the time I swore to find Remathias and end his evil."

" Yaite-Sempai…are you after Remathias too?" Shinobu asked Yaite

Yaite leans on one of the wooden pillars, he faces Shinobu and…

" Not really, I'm just making sure these guys don't mess up when they meet with this guy…you know Sato, always goofing around…"

" Hehehe =^_^=" Sato scratches his head.

"

Well then, That's about all of it…you guys has some questions?"

" No, nothing really, so that's why Rem is good with the sword and Sato good with electronics and stuff…" Keitaro started to think

" Huh? It's not like that, but I guess our skills did help us a lot during the war…"

" I just wanted to learn about gadgets and stuff that's why I decided to learn more about them…^_^"

" Oh, and is Matthew-San in the military too?" Mutsumi suddenly asked

" Huh? Well no…I believe during his teenage years he got stranded on Japan but in time he met a woman named Miharu and stayed in Japan for good. Miharu was Remathias' mother. I don't know much about her and Remathias because my father changes the subject every time I asked something about them."

" I see…"

" When he met my mother, he decided to go home for a little while with my mother but after I was 5 he continued to wander on his own. I went with him in some of his journeys when I was 10 and then when I was 15 to 16 I joined the military together with Sato."

" Oh, that's the about the time I met you!" Motoko said

" Huh? You met Rem-San when you were young? Why didn't you tell us?

^_~" Kitsune started

Motoko realized what she just said and tried to talk her way out.

" Ah, I mean…met him this time not when I was younger…right that's it!"

" Oh, really? T_T" The other girls said

" Hehehe…er…ugh, I give up…."

" Wah, so did meet Rem a long time ago!" Su said while she swings around the living room.

" Yes…" Motoko gives a short sigh

Then she narrates the story of the first time she meets Rem.

" Now you all know…"

" Wow, so Motoko-Chan does have a soft side eh hahahaha ^_^" Keitaro starts to laugh

" URASHIMA!"

Motoko starts to run towards Keitaro and

" URASHIMA! PREPARE YOURSELF! Ougi! Raimeiken Ni no Tachi!"

"Waaaaaah" Keitaro flew across the sky because of the force and after a few seconds all you can see was a star from afar.

" Woah, I'm relieved our duel was over, if I was the one who got hit by that…T_T" Rem said as he rests his chin on his hand.

" Eh? R-right…"

" Now then, when do we eat? All that explaining made me hungry…^_^"

" Same as usual I guess, fine…N.E.O. let's prepare dinner for all of us…care to help us Shinobu?"

" Ah, of course" Shinobu stands up and follows Rem.

" Alright! All three of them will prepare the food! This will be good!"

The others also followed after Rem and went to the dining room. Little did they know a black shadow was watching them…

" Rem…I can't wait to mangle your body until it is completely unrecognizable…but until that time, enjoy your self…because it won't be long…"

-Chapter 11 End-

=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\ =\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=

That's it for this chapter, hope you guys liked it. Sorry if it's a little short. I'm just full of ideas right now and I'll try to write them down in the next chapter before I forget them hehehe hope you'll like the next chapter too.

Thank you,

Silver Frost