Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ Curse of Lighthouse Rock ❯ The End ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It's taken forever to put up but here it is. Last chapter . Now I'm sad. Now I must start on next fic.

Extract from report of French sergeant Pèpè Leblanc :Arsène Lupin the III survived his fall from the third story window of the Lighthouse Museum after being shot three times in the chest. He very lucky two of his friends ,Daisuke Jigen and Goemon Ishikawa, got to him in time. The young man spent almost six months recuperating at his family home. The will written out by his mother was found and read. The brooch belonged to Mr. Lupin by the will. It is now in his position.He got away again. Damn! Zennigata slammed his fist on his desk. Knowing Lupin he'd be back at it soon enough.Sure enough , Lupin was back to he's old tricks and poor old, Zennigata was once again chasing after him. Lupin carried scars but otherwise was in perfect health."I can't believe it. 3 times in the chest...it's pure luck and I don't trust luck," Jigen frowned lighting a cigarette."Who says it had anything to do with luck ?"Lupin shrugged.He'd planned a small party ,inviting only close friends and those on his mother's side of the family. With a glance at the picture in the main hall ,he entered the dining room. Goemon looked around the room .Every member of Lupin's family had two things in common: ink black hair and hazelnut eyes."I've never seen so many people with black hair in one place," Fujiko said, looking around her."No kidding," Jigen replied ,lighting a cigarette.Lupin called his guests to the dinner table. They all join hands and bow their heads. Their host began to say grace in his native language. There was laughter and cheer and many of Lupin's family knew Japanese. Around midnight Lupin rose from his seat to propose a toast."To good times ,good friends and good wine."Should I do a sequel????? Thanks for reading!! The next heist starts soon!!!