Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Closer You and I ❯ Calm Before the Storm and the Quarters ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N(Karu-14): Hiya again minna-san!! It's chappie 3 of my fic Closer you and I!! Wah!! Only one reviewed here in MM.org!!! Well, Its ok ahehehe. B.t.w…I'm so sorry for the long update!! I got so much time in my hands that I didn't know how to use it anymore! I hate to admit, I got a little lazy. Well, It's not my fault! It's already my vacation so I deserve some rest! Oh, don't forget to read my reply on the `one' who reviewed on my second chapter. Just scroll down on my A/N ok?
 
 
Disclaimer: Hmm…Disclaimers makes me feel depressed of the fact that I can't make Rayearth 3, but I still have to write it. Well, as you ALL know, I don't own Rayearth or its characters. I hope by now that you have gotten that already!
 
 
CHAPTER THREE: Calm Before the Storm and the Quarters
 
 
 
By the time Hikaru, Clef and Lantis got back from the crown room, Umi, Fuu, Ascot and Ferio were already in the throne room waiting patiently for them…well with Ascot and Ferio at least. Umi and Fuu were pacing around the throne room. When they finally caught sight of Hikaru…
 
 
“Hikaru!” Umi shouted as she ran towards the new Pillar and hugged her tightly like dear life itself. “I was so worried that you might have ended up somewhere else instead of here.” Umi cried.
 
 
“Yes Miss Hikaru, we were so concerned for you safety. Were so relieved that you're here and that your fine.” Fuu said as she also joined Umi in cuddling Hikaru.
 
 
“Umi…Fuu…I c-can't b-breath…” The Pillar chocked as she tried to inhale a few oxygen. When Umi and Fuu saw her face becoming pale, they both released her from their death grip and held her hand.
 
 
“Ahehe…Sorry about that.” Umi apologized. After she had apologized, that was when she first noticed what Hikaru was wearing. “Hey Hikaru, what's with the gown? Is there a party going on later or something?” Before Hikaru could answer, Clef butted in.
 
 
“No, Umi. Hikaru's wearing that gown because she needs formal wears because she's the Pillar of Cephiro…” After hearing Clef's reply, Umi's eyes widened and held Hikaru tightly again.
 
 
“What?! NO!!! SHE CAN'T BE THE PILLAR!! I WON'T ALLOW IT! I THOUGHT SHE ALREADY GOT RID OF IT??!! I DON'T WANT HIKARU TO BE INVOVLED ON A TRAGEDY JUST LIKE EMERAUDE'S!!!!!” Umi shouted.
 
 
“Umi, calm down. SHE did get rid of the system. So that means, the rules of `forbidden love' for the pillar and for continuously praying for Cephiro's stability, is finally broken. But that doesn't mean the Pillar has no longer responsibilities concerning Cephiro” Clef explained as he put a hand on Umi's shoulder to calm her down. Umi blushed when she realized that she over reacted and for the fact that she yelled at Clef. She let Hikaru go again and apologized.
 
 
“Umm…sorry.”
 
 
“That's ok Umi.” Clef smiled. Seeing Clef smile at her, Umi blushed again only it got worse.
 
 
“Sorry to disturb your current discussion Mage Clef, but I have a question I want to ask you.” Fuu said as the `audiences' attention turned to her.
 
 
“And what is that question you want me to answer Fuu.” Clef said.
 
 
“I was just wondering, why are we here in Cephiro again? Not that I don't want to be here, but it's just that, I know for a fact that every time we are summoned back here, trouble or war always seem to befall in Cephiro. What I mean is, doesn't that information concern you as well?” Fuu asked
 
 
“That's right Mage Clef, I was just wondering the same thing.” Hikaru said.
 
 
Clef thought hard and said, “I'm sorry, I'm afraid that I don't really know the answer to your question. Ever since you ended that last battle with Debonair, Cephiro has been living peacefully, and thankfully, our neighboring countries has become our allies and had pledged to aid Cephiro at our time of need. However, I do want to ask you how you were transported here.” He said as he turned his gaze towards Hikaru.
 
 
“Well, I remember seeing a bright reddish light appear from my mirror pendant. And then the next ting I know, I'm already here in Cephiro's territory.” Said Hikaru.
 
 
“That goes for me as well, only, mine was bright greenish light that came from my orb.” Fuu said.
 
 
“Oh well, I guess that goes for me too, but mine was light blue and it came from my bracelet.”
Said Umi.
 
 
Clef thought hard again and a realization hit him. “Let me guess, those things from where the light radiated were originally from Cephiro aren't it?” The three girls nodded. “And also, those belongings are your most prized possession that came from the ones you love most here?” They nodded again with tints of red on their faces. “Well then if that's the case, you don't need to worry about a thing.” The three girls were wondering what that meant and Hikaru was the first to ask it.
 
 
“What do you mean Mage Clef?” she asked.
 
 
“What I mean is that, the reason you got transported here is because of your own reason of why you want to go back here. And I just know that `they', meaning the ones that gave you those things that you cherished the most, were longing for you too. And together, your `will' combined with `their' `will', you got transported back here in Cephiro.” Clef explained.
 
 
“So does that mean were not summoned here?” asked Fuu.
 
“Yes Fuu, you were not.” Clef replied.
 
 
“Hey wait a minute, you said Hikaru's still the Pillar of Cephiro right?” Umi asked to Clef. Seeing him nod, Umi continued. “So does that mean, Hikaru has the power strong enough to take us back to Tokyo and back here in Cephiro?”
 
 
“Yes, you are correct Umi.” Clef said.
 
 
“But Clef, I don't really know how to control the Pillar's power yet. How will I be able to do that?” Princess Hikaru asked.
 
 
“That is why we, meaning Lantis and I, will give you the `Pillar's Training' , princess” Clef replied. Hikaru nodded. “By the way, I will plan a ball for our gathering with our allies and carry out a Ceremony.”
 
 
“What Ceremony?” Ferio asked.
 
 
“The Ceremony that will be performed by Lantis, Princess, and I to make Lantis' pledge and acceptance of being a High Priest to be confirmed.” Clef stated. Hearing that, some of them gasped.
 
 
“Wow, that will be like stepping into High Priest Zagato's foot ste— Ouch!” Ascot started but was cut of by Umi's `hard' nudge.
 
 
“haha! Don't mind him Lantis his was just being silly!” Umi laughed nervously.
 
 
“Don't worry I don't really mind that.” Lantis replied.
 
 
“Well anyway, I know that you're very tired because of your journey here, so I think it's best to rest now.” Clef said.
 
 
“Hey wait a minute Clef, can the ball be a masquerade one?” Umi asked.
 
 
“That would be a great idea. I take it that you're really great at planning social gatherings then, Umi.” Clef said to her. Umi blushed because of his compliment and nodded. “Well then off you go to your new quarters. Ascot and Ferio will accompany Umi and Fuu. While Hikaru will be accompanied by Lantis.” They all nodded and said their goodnights to Clef.
 
 
 
***************************************************************** ********
 
 
 
Umi and Ascot walked silently towards Umi's new room. Five minutes have passed since their group separated and went on their own way. Neither of them said a word until they reached their destination. Ascot opened the door for her stepped aside to let Umi in. Umi gasped in delight of how big her room was.
 
 
Her room was thrice bigger than her former room. It's walls, which are painted with different shades of Blue, are decorated with gold paint linings that resembled the flow of waves of the sea. Its curtains are dark Blue in color, which hang beautifully to hide the window but slightly open to let the moonlight in a bit to make the room seems like the ocean at night. Her four-poster bed also had curtains in dark blue and surrounded the four corners of the bed. The bed sheets are in cerulean color but white on its pillows. The bathroom is located on it's right side and the living room decors such as sofa's, tables and so on and the cabinet with a big mirror are located on its left side. Arabic type decors were also located on different areas of the room such as different sizes of golden elephant statues and pillows that are round and long.
 
 
“Wow! This room is absolutely incredible! I mean, look at its colors! It so Divine! It's so beautiful!” Umi squealed.
 
 
“Yeah, you certainly do.” Ascot mumbled, only, he was looking at Umi not the room.
 
 
“Did you say something?” Umi asked.
 
 
“Oh nothing! It's nothing really!!” Ascot said as his cheeks began to show a tint of red.
 
 
“Hmm… Ok, whatever you say.” Umi said. And with that Ascot sighed in relief.
 
 
“Hey what's with the elephant decorations?” Umi asked when she noticed the elephant statues.
 
 
“Compliments of Chizeta. They helped on decorating this room since they sensed you would go back here.” Ascot replied.
 
 
“Uh, Ok.” Umi sweatdroped as she further inspected the room. After that, Umi turned to him again and said, “Well, goodnight Ascot, thank you for accompanying me here to my room.”
 
 
“Your welcome Umi, goodnight and sweet sleep.” Ascot said as he made his way out to the door.
 
 
“Thank you and sweet sleep too, Ascot” Umi said to him as she slowly closed her door began to observe her room more closely.
 
 
 
***************************************************************** **********
 
 
 
Fuu and Ferio finally reached Fuu's new room. Ferio gently opened it and let Fuu in. For her, no words could exactly describe on how wonderful her room looked like.
 
 
Her room was now thrice bigger that the one she had before. Different shades of green and some splashes of red surrounded the room. The walls are painted olive and gold linings are painted on its edges that make it seem like the flow of the wind. The curtain, which is colored jade, were tied wonderfully and hanged nicely on the windows edge. Her four-poster bed was decorated with green see-through curtains that hang loosely on each of the poster. Her bed's sheet was color dark green and her pillow were rectangle shaped and is color light green. The bathroom is located on its left side while her living room is located on its right side. The living room was decorated Chinese-Japanese style. Instead of couches, beanbag like chaise lounge were put on the sides and on the glass table, a bonsai is placed on its middle as its motif.
 
 
“Oh my! This room is absolutely gorgeous! With Its colors and everything, it would seem like this is a work of Fahren!” Fuu exclaimed.
 
 
 
“You guessed right Fuu. Princess Aska helped in decorating this room as a representation of their culture in Fahren as well as a room especially made for you.” Ferio said.
 
 
“Wow! It's too adorable to be expressed in words!” Fuu exclaimed.
 
 
“So are you.” Ferio mumbled.
 
 
“I'm sorry Ferio, did you say something?” Fuu asked.
 
 
“Oh, Nothing!” Ferio covered.
 
 
“Ok then.” Fuu said as she stared at her room again. Fuu turned around and said, “Well, It has been a nice evening. Thank you again for accompanying me to my room Ferio, I really appreciate it.” She said as she bowed slightly as her thanks to Ferio.
 
 
“My pleasure, my sweet, fair lady.” Ferio said as he took her hand and kissed it.
 
 
Fuu blushed as Ferio slowly released her hand. “Good night Ferio, sleep well.”
 
 
“Good night and sleep well too, Fuu” Ferio said as he slowly stepped out of the room and walked away as Fuu closed the door shut.
 
 
 
***************************************************************** **********
 
 
 
 
Hikaru and Lantis walked leisurely side by side towards Hikaru's new room. Their destination neared when Hikaru caught sight of two huge doors with gold carvings on its surface. She wondered what was behind those huge doors. `hmm…I wonder if another hallway is located behind that door.'
 
 
When Hikaru and Lantis finally reached the two humongous doors, the two of them halted to a stop. “Well, this is it. Do you want me to open the doors now?” Lantis asked.
 
 
“What?! You mean behind those huge doors is MY room?!” Hikaru exclaimed.
 
 
“Yes it is.” Lantis slightly chuckled when he saw Hikarus reaction. Seeing that Hikaru was too shocked to move or even say something, Lantis opened the two doors and stepped behind Hikaru and gently pushed her towards the room.
 
 
Hikaru stared in awe, as if in trance, on the room in front of her. Actually, it doesn't really seem to look like a room. It's more of a `Royal Grand Suite' like in five-star hotels that has a size of 3 condominiums put together. On its center was the living room packed with many techi things that seem to belong from Autozam. Three sets of coaches, which is color red, surrounded the glass table on the center with a big container on top of it.
 
 
“Lantis, what's inside this container?” Hikaru asked as her trance finally wore off.
 
 
Lantis approached it and pressed the jewel on the middle of the container. Sweets of any shapes and colors filled the container. Hikaru's eyes widened as she quickly ran beside Lantis.
 
 
“Wow is that candy?! That looks like the ones that Eagle offered to me back when we were at the NSX!” Hikaru exclaimed excitingly.
 
 
Lantis chuckled again, which totally surprised Hikaru since he chuckled twice already, and that's very rare, and slowly closed the container, which earned a cute pout from Hikaru.
 
 
“Sorry Princess, its already late. You can't eat sweets because it will probably give you a stomach ache.”
 
 
“Hmm…I guess your right. But who gave it? And why are there gadgets things here?” Hikaru asked.
 
 
“It's Geo and Zazu's doing. They were the ones who personally made and designed this room on behalf of the Pillar and Autozam to show the cooperation that develops between the two countries. Geo was the one who gave you that candy since he remembered Eagle mention something that you liked sweet things. And Zazu, well, he made you more of those Autozamanian Clothes in different shapes and styles. You can take a look on it later on. It's on the left side of your bed inside the cabinet.” Lantis explained.
 
 
“By the way where is my `room'?” Hikaru asked when she noticed three doors behind the living room.
 
 
“It's the middle door. We can look at it later on, but first, I will show you your personal library and the conference room.” Lantis said as he made his way to the right door beside her room.
 
 
“You mean I have one of those too? This is just too much.” Hikaru said as she followed Lantis' direction.
 
 
“Well, we expect our Pillar to have a big room since you have the biggest heart here in Cephiro.” Lantis said as he opened the door gently to reveal the library.
 
 
“Umm…thanks.” Hikaru said as she blushed at Lantis' coment. Hikaru's eyes widened when she saw how big the library was.
 
 
“There are literary books, history, Informative, journalistic type of books, every thing that you wish to know about Cephiro's cultures, history and of its neighboring countries are all in here. If you wish to research something, you will certainly find your answer here.” Lantis said. Hikaru only nodded in response.
 
 
Then Lantis strode to the left side of the room and opened the door which leads to the conference room. Hikaru followed shortly after and stared inside the conference room. A huge glass table with many chairs to accompany it was located inside the room.
 
 
“Here, you can have your meetings, discussions, and other seminars inside this room.” Lantis explained quickly but clearly so that Hikaru can finally take a good nights rest to prepare for tomorrows activities. Hikaru only nodded again in response. After that Lantis made his way in the middle room and opened the door gently and stepped aside to let Hikaru in.
 
 
Hikaru's eyes widened once again at the sight in front of her. The walls were painted pink and gold linings were painted on its edges to make it seem to look like the flare of the flames. The four-poster king size bed is located on its middle. Translucent crimson fabric surrounded the four-poster bed. The bed sheets are colored red and its pillows are pink. The bathroom is located on its right side and the cabinet that Lantis was talking about was located on its left side.
 
 
“Wow! This room is absolutely beautiful!” Hikaru exclaimed.
 
 
“Not as Beautiful as you…” Lantis mumbled.
 
 
“Hmm? Did you say something Lantis?” Hikaru asked.
 
 
“Nothing important Hikaru.” Lantis said.
 
 
“If you say so.” Hikaru said as she eyed her room once again. After several minutes, Hikaru covered her lips to hide a yawn. Unfortunately Lantis saw it.
 
 
“Its getting late, you better get a goodnight's rest so that you will not tired for tomorrow activities.” Lantis said as he slowly made his way to the door with Hikaru trailing behind him.
 
 
“Like what Lantis?” Hikaru asked sleepily.
 
 
“Tomorrow will be you first day of training, princess.” Lantis said as he stepped out of her room.
 
 
“Oh, Ok” Hikaru said. “I guess this is goodnight then,”
 
 
“Yes, Goodnight and sweet dreams, princess.” As he slightly bowed his goodnight to Hikaru.
 
 
“Goodnight and sweet dreams to you too, High Priest Lantis.” Hikaru replied.
 
 
Lantis smiled as he turned around and went on his way. Seeing that Lantis was now strolling away, Hikaru gently closed the door and made her way to the comfort room as she wondered…
 
 
“Hmm…I wonder how tough thePillar's training will be?”
 
 
 
***************************************************************** **********
 
 
 
A/N(Karu-14): Yay! Chappie 3 done!! Well this chapter was short for a reason. And that reason is…hmm…I can't think of any. Oh well…
 
 
 
Here is my reply to my reviewer:
 
 
 
Hikarusan: I thank you again, for being my first reviewer on MM.org and also in FF.net! Don't worry, I'll update faster for you!! I thank you for reviewing this fic in MM.org. You're the only one…for now. Thanks again!
 
 
 
Just what I have said before…
 
 
 
 
REVIEWS, QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS, OPINIONS, PRAISES(ahehehe), will be very much appreciated! Please! I'm very sorry if I have grammatical and typographical errors.
 
 
 
THANK YOU FOR READING! AND PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW(even just a short one!)!!