Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Mechanical Wings ❯ Murky Water ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Three: Murky Water
 
Months had passed since that day, and for a while everything was smooth and calm. Then the pond was stoned.

It's blurry now and nothing's right anymore. I once again reached for the glass on the table, sliding it towards me. I unscrewed the bottle that was also on the table and poured its contents into the glass, overflowing it. I laughed and downed the shot. The hard liquor burned my throat as I was not accustomed to the drink and I poured myself another.

I can't remember how many I'd had and the alcohol was working its magic on my system. Everything's gone all, wrong. I stood up, staggered and fall back into the chair. Laughing again I mumbled and again reached for the glass. It rolled off the table, shattering.

"Now looky wha's done." I said, as I resorted to drinking straight from the bottle. "Well' t's her fault. Mucking about!" Everything was fine until she showed up. I stared absently at the bottle. "We were happy then. Now they're gone. He's all gone." I sniffled and the tears ran down my face without my noticing. Nothing was clear to me anymore, and the only thing that kept playing in my head was the white blond haired thing saying, "No father, she is my girlfriend." Then the evil red thing mumbled something and confirmed it with that smile of hers.

I was laughing again and I spilled the alcohol on myself as I brought it up to my chapped lips again. "He was wrong. No good to wait. Now he's gone." My voice was cracking as I continued to ramble and again I tried to stand. The room was spinning and I dropped the bottle as I fell down. There were objects in my way, but now everything's stopped.

Suddenly I was throwing up. The liquid burned just as much coming up as it did going down. For a long time I lye there. I mumbled a few times. Words I'm unsure of. Everything was so fuzzy and my eyelids were so heavy. I coughed, and spat up a little; I rolled over and closed my eyes.

<Authors Notes: I wrote this a few weeks ago but because of its lack of lengthiness I decided I wanted to wait until I'd written chapter four, so that I could post them both at the same time, mainly so that you guys wouldn't feel jibbed. Wouldn't it have sucked if I'd only posted just posted 300 words of fic? I say yes. -This is what I had written here before. For those just tuning in who like lots of words, you'll be very disappointed by chapter 7 ^_- (wait I shouldn't be winking about that.)
Inspirational factors for this fic in the past include:
-Gay pride day,
-Bearit's fic, "Lying Waiting all too Late"
-The scene of Eagle and Geo in Graphic Novel 5 when Geo's at Eagle's bedside, watching over him.
-Yuna's fic "Unyielding Wish".
 
Current inspiration:
-Fake?
-Sunlight laundry detergent?
-Nothing
-particular songs that I identify Geo with. . .

Final Note: Y'know, the more I write of this fic, the more I like E/G. Poor Geo though. He seems to get the brunt end of the stick by a lot of writers. >
 
TBC