Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Miscalculation ❯ Chapter 31

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Negi,” came a soft voice, a hand gently shaking his shoulder. Blinking, Negi woke up, finding that it was still night, the stars beginning to fade, but still clearly visible. His eyes quickly adapted to the ambient light and he found Asuna squatting next to the futon he shared with Chisame. Turning to look at the electronic warfare specialist in his group, he saw her sleeping peacefully. “I need to talk with you privately, Negi,” Asuna whispered.
 
Nodding, Negi carefully extracted himself from the loose embrace of the other girl, pausing to kiss Chisame's cheek before delicately tucking the sheet back over her still-sleeping form. A soft sound of contentment came from Chisame's sleeping form as Negi brushed his lips against her cheek. Standing, he saw Asuna smiling at him. Reaching for his shorts, he felt Asuna take his hand in her own. Looking up at her, he saw her shake his head. Trusting his partner, he let her lead him to the transport circle and jump them to a different dome. From the sound of wind on long, untended grass, he surmised that they were in the prairie dome.
 
Taking a deep breath, Asuna sighed happily. “I love the smell of the dew on the grass for some reason,” she thought out loud. Negi nodded.
 
“It sort of reminds me of Wales, for some reason,” he shared. Asuna glanced at him.
 
“You know, I think we all sort of want to see your home village someday,” she noted. “And meet your sister and this Anya girl you talk about so often,” added Asuna. “I mean, I saw them in your memories, but it's not the same as seeing them in person, you know? And Konoka might be able to reverse the spell that demon used, too,” suggested the girl.
 
“In time she will,” Negi said, “but she is only just now beginning to learn to use her power,” he reminded her. Asuna shrugged.
 
“Yeah, but she won't stop until she learns how to restore them,” dismissed Asuna.
 
“Was that what you wanted to talk to me about?” wondered Negi. Asuna glanced at him.
 
“Um, no,” she replied hesitantly. “I wanted to talk to you about the Wings.”
 
“What? Don't you want to talk to me about the sports girls and Ayaka?” asked the surprised Negi. Asuna pursed her lips.
 
“It has to do with them as well, but it is primarily about us - your Pactio partners,” Asuna shared. Negi watched and waited, his attention on her. “You, um, know about the cards, right? And the silver edges that appeared after we…well, you know,” she hedged, glancing away as color touched her cheeks.
 
“I…” Negi began, but Asuna cut back in.
 
“With the deeper bond, new abilities are available to us as partners,” Asuna pushed forward. “I think you need to…with the others,” finished the girl awkwardly.
 
“What with the others? And which others?” wondered Negi.
 
“I mean sleep with the others!” Asuna desperately exclaimed.
 
“But I sleep with them already,” replied Negi. Asuna's face was red by now, but she pushed forward.
 
“I don't mean like that,” she said, her voice strained, “I mean have s…sex with them,” the girl managed, choking a little on the last bit. “We all talked about it, and we agreed that it is for the best,” she shored up her request. Seeing Negi staring, wide-eyed, at her, she sucked in a calming breath. “What? It's to make us better partners for you so if we run into a situation like we did in Kyoto or like the Festival or if that Graf Wilhelm demon comes back…what is it, Negi?!” she blurted out, getting the feeling that he wasn't paying much attention to her reasoning.
 
“It's just that…!”
 
“I don't know why you are hesitating,” Asuna cut him off once more. “I mean, it's not like you don't like us, right? And it feels good,” she recalled, her pussy growing warmer at she recalled what it was like, “most guys would be all over this,” she noted, sounding a little exasperated.
 
“But, I…!”
 
“If you don't want to with Ayaka and the others, that's one thing,” Asuna argued with herself. “But you need to with Kaede, Ku and Haruna at the very least, since they are front line and primary support,” she directed him. “I'm not real sure about Sayo-chan, since she's technically a ghost, but a Pactio formed when she kissed you so…”
 
“Wait! A Pactio card was created when she kissed me?” Negi cut in forcefully. “How did that happen?” he asked her. Asuna shrugged. Reaching to her hip, she pulled out a pair of Pactio cards from her panties - the only clothing she wore - and offered them to Negi. Negi murmured a light spell, and a ball of bright energy formed a few feet over their head. Looking at the cards, he saw that one was Asuna's familiar card, the silver edge gleaming in the light. Switching cards, he found himself looking at a card that bore Sayo's name and listed him as her partner.
 
“She's kind of cute, isn't she?” Asuna noted, looking at the card.
 
“Why would a Pactio form? Chamo wasn't there, was he?” wondered Negi. Asuna shook her head.
 
“Haven't seen the vermin ermine in a while, actually. He's probably stealing panties in the dorm even now,” snorted the girl. Chamo's theft of some of Asuna's favorite panties still pissed the volatile girl off. The fact that she had never recovered the panties kept it fresh in her mind. “Why?”
 
“Well, a Pactio circle has to be drawn - usually by a familiar - before the Pactio can be formed,” Negi explained, running a finger along the card. “Since Chamo didn't do it…”
 
“Maybe Eva did it?” guessed Asuna. Negi frowned.
 
“I don't think that mistress could do it,” he disagreed.
 
“What? Why not? She's a pretty powerful mage, isn't she?” Asuna asked.
 
“Power isn't the issue,” Negi continued his lecture. “Mistress uses ice as her primary spell element, much like I use wind. The Pactio spell can't be used in ice form,” he mused, “so she couldn't cast it. And none of the others could, either,” he added. “I might be able to cast it, but I don't know the correct glyph sequence for the circle.”
 
Asuna frowned. “Hmm, good point,” she replied. “Maybe it isn't a Pactio?” suggested Asuna. Negi caressed the face of the card, eyes closed. Curious, Asuna watched him.
 
“It's a real Pactio,” he said softly. “I can feel it,” he mused. “I wonder…” he broke off, raising the card and touching it to his forehead. Sayo-chan? he thought. Asuna blinked, realizing that she could hear the telepathy.
 
Negi-sensei? came the response a moment later, the telepathic voice clearly identifiable as Sayo's voice. How can I hear you? she wondered.
 
Telepathy, Sayo-chan, Asuna tried talking with the ghost girl.
 
Asuna-san? came Sayo's surprised voice. Negi was blinking and looking at Asuna in surprise.
 
Yeah, it's me, confirmed Asuna, grinning at Negi.
 
So, why can I hear you? repeated Sayo.
 
You have a Pactio with Negi now, just like the rest of us, Asuna answered. An excited squeal came through the link. Silently shaking her head fondly, Asuna looked over at Negi. We'll talk about it when I get back, ok? she thought to Sayo.
 
Ok! was the response from the exited ghost. Negi lowered the card from where it had touched his forehead.
 
“How did you do that, Asuna?” Negi wondered. Asuna's smile turned into a leer.
 
“That's one of the things that we can do with a deeper bond,” explained Asuna. “I'm sure you can see the advantages of this,” she prompted. Negi nodded, thinking of how much more effective this would make the team. “So, hurry up and bring the others in,” murmured Asuna, kissing Negi on the lips.
 
Moments later, the two eased back. Asuna was smiling at Negi fondly, her arms looped loosely around his shoulders, Negi's hands on Asuna's hips. She knew her pussy was leaking due to her arousal, and from the hard object poking her thighs, she knew he was hot as well. Sunlight was just breaking over the vast stretch of grassland, bathing the two in light. Asuna was reminded of another thing she wanted to talk to Negi about.
 
“Hey, Negi?” she said, feeling him begin to rub her waist, “what is Kotaro to you?” she asked him. The young mage blinked.
 
“What do you mean? He's Kotaro,” he answered, sounding confused. Asuna bit her lips for a moment, absently pulling Negi to her so her breasts rubbed against him.
 
“Is he like a brother to you, or a friend, or what, exactly?” wondered Asuna. Negi frowned.
 
“He's like a brother,” he said a moment later. Asuna nodded silently. “Asuna? Why do you ask?” he wanted to know.
 
“No reason, really,” Asuna said, “just wondering.” Negi watched her, silently waiting. After a moment, Asuna sighed softly. “Ok, I was just wondering about your relationship with him.”
 
“Why?”
 
“Well, we're your partners, but Kotaro is a Wing member, too. None of us have Pactios with him, but we depend on him in a fight,” Asuna explained. “Some of us work more closely with him than others, but I guess I am wondering if that makes you jealous.”
 
“No, why would it?” wondered Negi. “Kotaro has taught me a lot, and weren't you the one that said that having him around would be good for us?” he countered. Asuna's lips twitched.
 
“Actually, I think I said it would be good for you,” snickered the girl, a hand swiftly ruffling his hair.
 
“Either way,” Negi dismissed the distinction, “he's my best friend. And he seems to have found his spot in the group, too,” added the young mage.
 
“Yes, he has,” nodded Asuna. “But the group has changed recently; and will change even more as we gain new abilities. Kotaro…well, I don't want him to fall behind because of this other thing, but it's even more important that you don't get bent out of shape if some of us get closer with him after…being with you,” she said softly.
 
“Huh?”
 
“It's not that we will or won't, but just a kind of `what if' thing,” Asuna assured him. Negi frowned.
 
“Asuna, I'm not sure what you are getting at, exactly,” he admitted. Asuna sighed softly.
 
“Maybe I don't either,” the girl replied. Need to talk with the others, I guess, and see what they think. Last thing we need is the Wings self-destructing over these changes, the girl thought. “Anyway, you think of him as a brother, right?”
 
“Right!”
 
“Guess that's good enough for now,” Asuna murmured. Honestly, she was a little tired of the conversation about Kotaro, and was ready to move on. She had better things to do, after all. Like Negi, the girl thought happily, rubbing herself against him.
 
Moaning softly, Negi jerked his hips against Asuna's thighs, his hard length easily slipping between them because of the generous coating of girl-cum seeping from Asuna's pussy. Leering at him, Asuna shifted, parting her thighs and bending her knees slightly, allowing Negi's tip to drag along the soft skin of her inner thighs to kiss her leaking flower. A happy moan came from Asuna's lips when she felt his tip kiss her intimately. Dipping her head, she kissed Negi again.
 
Picking up her partner, Asuna carried him just far enough to find a comfortable spot on the soft grass. Still a little damp from the dew, but who cares? she thought, laying down on her back, Negi on top of her. Touching his cheek, she spread her legs wide, Negi's hard tool settling into perfect alignment with her passage. Humming, she felt Negi shift around, settling on his knees and elbows, Asuna's breasts rubbing his chest. “Asuna,” breathed the young man, looking into her eyes. Asuna stroked his cheek, nodding silently. Smiling back at her, Negi pushed forward, entering her tight, slick passage.
 
Asuna bit her lips gently as she felt him sheath himself in her. I can't believe how good this feels, she thought hazily, her pussy grasping at the invading organ. Comfortably tucking her legs around his hips, she felt his mouth latch onto a nipple. “Eep!” squealed the girl happily. Combing her hands through his hair, she arched her back to offer her chest to him as well as allowing him to penetrate her deeper. Hugging him tightly, she began to jerk her hips in time with him, forcing him as deep as possible into her greedy sex.
 
Negi was busy sucking, licking and carefully biting her hard nipples as he thrust into her faster and faster. Her scent flooded his nose, her warmth suffused his body from chest to spine as her panting breath stirred his bangs. Even better than before, he thought, using a hand to massage the breast not being orally molested. Furiously hammering into her, knew that he wouldn't last much longer. “A…Asuna!” he croaked.
 
“Do it,” Asuna panted back, not needing to hear him say anything to know what he was planning to say. “It's fine! Cum,” she urged him, hugging him closer as her own arousal reached critical mass. When Negi suddenly thrust hard into her and held still, Asuna shrieked in wordless bliss, her orgasm detonating with the feeling of her partner's first blast against her cervix. Wrapping herself tightly around him, she held him tight to her, as she rode out her orgasm.
 
Gradually, she relaxed, though she made sure that Negi was cradled on top of her, his softening member still in her throbbing sex. Both of the lovers were panting, a faint sheen of sweat on them. Minutes passed. Negi finally raised his face to her face, kissing her tenderly. Asuna felt a shiver of excitement race through her from her lips to her toes, which curled from the stimulation. He's gotten even better at this, marveled Asuna. Shouldn't be surprised, I guess - he picks things up quick, the girl thought smugly.
 
Their special moment was interrupted by their stomachs grumbling. Sharing a startled look, the two began to laugh together. Carefully, Negi stood, looking down at Asuna, who was still sprawled out on the grass, naked and sexy. Between her spread legs, he saw a glob of whitish cum leaking from her pussy. Unconsciously, his dick twitched. Asuna leisurely got up, clenching her inner muscles to keep his load deep inside her, where it felt best. Seeing his dick twitching, she licked her lips. I wonder if…she thought, only to shake her head. The others will be up soon, and he needs to take care of the others who don't have silver edges on their cards, she told herself sternly. Later, there will be time to do this again, the girl promised herself. That wasn't what her pussy wanted to hear, though, craving more of Negi.
 
“Asuna?” Negi began, slowly reaching for her hand. Asuna bridged the distance, taking his hand in her own as she smiled at him.
 
“Yeah?” she asked.
 
“Are you…ok with this? With the others, I mean?” he asked her, a bit worried. Asuna nodded, bending over to kiss him.
 
“I wouldn't have brought it up if I weren't,” she said. “You just keep your eyes on your goal, and let us support you, ok Negi?” she murmured in his ears. “Your partners will always be there for you. Promise,” she added. “Now how about some breakfast? It's probably going to be a long day,” she grinned, tousling his hair fondly. “And your partners will be looking for you, too,” teased the girl. She felt wide awake, energetic and ready to kick ass.
 
Slowly, the two turned toward the circle that would gate them back to the Resort's hub. “Asuna,” Negi asked softly, “who do you think I should…be with first?” he asked her. Asuna considered that, the two on the circle, but the transport spell not yet triggered.
 
“Best to let them decide that,” Asuna opinioned. “Whichever one of your partners it is, just relax and trust them. They know what they are doing, and want to strengthen their bond with you. So, don't worry about it and just enjoy yourselves, hmm?” the girl suggested.
 
“Ok,” Negi replied, sounding relieved. Asuna grinned at him as he triggered the return to the hub. Sure enough, the glow had barely faded from their transport before they were looking at several of the Wing girls, Chisame standing in the front rank, Negi's Pactio cards in her hand. Seeing him holding hands with Asuna, both of them naked and smelling of sex, she sighed.
 
“Breakfast in ten, but you need two need a bath,” Chisame said, absently kissing Negi on the lips as she handed him his cards.
 
“Before that, though,” came the voice of his mistress, “Negi, I want you to try something,” directed the blonde.
 
“Mistress?” he asked.
 
“Asuna, step off the transport circle,” Eva ordered, Asuna doing as she was told, though her eyes never left Eva's green eyes. Raising her finger, Eva murmured a spell, Negi vanishing.
 
“Where'd you send him?!” demanded Asuna, the other Wing girls staring at the master of the Resort. Eva smirked, seeing the look in the girls' eyes. Oh, this is better than I had hoped for, the vampiress thought happily. They are completely bonded to him. Nothing can change that now, gloated the small mistress of the resort.
 
“Doesn't matter,” Eva said negligently. “Use your telepathy to contact him,” she ordered. The girls all started to raise their Pactio cards to their foreheads. “Not like that!” snapped Eva. “Use your new ability,” she suggested. The girls with silver edges glanced at each other before closing their eyes and reaching out for Negi. Nearly instantly, they found him.
 
Where are you, Negi? wondered Konoka.
 
In a dome he had never seen before, he glanced around. Don't know, he thought back to the girls. In his mind, he could feel a strange kind of plurality in the link to Konoka.
 
Apprentice, summon Sayo-chan, Eva's voice cut in.
 
Sayo-chan? But I don't know… he began.
 
Just do it! Eva roared in his mind. Summon her.
 
O…ok, Mistress, Negi caved in, fanning his cards out. A moment later, he blinked. Her card, it isn't here! he thought, panicked.
 
What do you mean, it isn't there? Chisame's voice came back immediately. It was in the stack when I gave it to you, she insisted.
 
Looking for this? Eva said. Back at the hub, the Wing girls looked at Eva, seeing her holding Sayo-chan's Pactio card. “I took it when you weren't looking, Chisame-chan,” explained Eva with evil delight.
 
Mistress, if I don't have her card… Negi began. Eva clucked her tongue.
 
I didn't say use her card to summon her, I said summon her, Eva repeated herself. Handing Sayo her card, she waited.
 
“How is he supposed to summon her without her card?” demanded Asuna. Eva fixed her gaze on Asuna.
 
“There is a way, and he knows it; if he can just see it,” she explained. “There are things that he must learn if he is to achieve his goals. Flexibility of perception is one of them,” she said, turning back toward the hub. “Breakfast is ready, so come eat,” she ordered the Wing girls.
 
“But Negi,” began Setsuna.
 
“Will figure it out, or not, on his own,” Eva replied mercilessly. The Wing girls exchanged looks. “And don't bother looking for him in the domes,” Eva said over her shoulder, “you don't know where he is, the dome isn't listed in the index, and it requires a pass spell that only myself and Negi are capable of casting,” warned Eva. None of the girls moved, their cold gazes on Eva's diminutive form.
 
“Hey, what's going on out here?” came the voice of Yuna.
 
“Where is Negi?” demanded Ayaka, the sports quad and class rep emerging from the hub.
 
“You certainly start early,” yawned Ako, covering her mouth with her hand.
 
“Come eat, girls,” Eva repeated. “Didn't you tell him that he should trust you all?” asked the Undying Magi, shooting the Wing girls a look. “Trust is a two-way street,” murmured Eva, vanishing into the Hub. Asuna scowled for a moment, before a wry look covered her face.
 
“She's right,” sighed the primary partner. “Let's eat,” she added. But if he's not back by the time I'm done, I'll damn well beat the location out of that smug blonde bloodsucker, she promised herself, feeling better for her silent promise. Slowly, the group moved away from the transport circle.