Marmalade Boy Fan Fiction ❯ fate chooses ❯ That fated day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the original characters but, all the new ones are all mine! Enjoy the new spin off to Marmalade Boy. Don't be angry with me for how the story is. Please Review!
“Yuu! Yuu! Where are you?!” Miki called her husband to be. “Yuu! Your going to miss your own wedding!” Miki ran to Yuu's room to see if he was in there, she opened the door and was in shock at what she saw. Yes, Yuu was there but he was doing something unimaginable. He was with Arimi and they were kissing. Miki's mouth dropped as she screamed “Yuu! What are you doing with her?! Today is our wedding!” Arimi looked at Miki and gave her an evil smile.
“ Arimi what are you doing? You have Ginta.”
“ Miki, Miki, Miki, poor naïve Miki. You had no idea.”
“ No idea about what?”
“Exactly, now get out before you get hurt.” Yuu pleaded
“ And what am I now? Giddy?”
Miki walked straight up to Yuu and slapped him across the face and walked out as tears welled up in her eyes. She was going to call off the wedding. Miki picked up the phone and dialed her mother.
“Moshi Moshi.”
“ Mom! Yuu was cheating on m-me with A-Arimi! Call off the entire thing!”
“ oh, Miki. I'm so sorry. Don't worry I will take care of everything. I have to go now. Bye bye.”
Miki hung up the phone looking confused. Why is this happening to me? She thought to herself. “know what, if he can have an affair then so can I! But, wait. I've never had an affair before. I need some food and right now I don't feel like cooking. Let me call Meiko and see if she wants do go eat with me.”
“Moshi Moshi.
“Meiko, do you want to go out to lunch with me?”
“ I have to get ready for your wedding. So does Miwa.”
“ Yea, about that, I kind of canceled the wedding.”
“ Whaaaaat!? Why would you do such a thing?
“ I'll explain it to you later. So, can you come?”
“ Umm, sure. Meet me at the park.”
“okay. Bye.”
Well at least now she didn't have to eat alone. Instead of going upstairs and changing from her normal clothes into a wedding gown she will be eating a whole lot of Ramen. Miki walked out side and stared at the house that held the center of all evil and turned around on her heel. She walked with her head down and smiled brightly to all who passed by her. It was a failed attempt. When she reached the park she sat down on the bench and was waiting for Meiko when a strange guy sat down and stared at her.
“ um, could you not stare at me please.”
“ You are even more beautiful then I remember.”
“ huh? Who are you”
“ how do you not remember me?”
“ should I?”
“well, I am your boyfriend.”
“whaaaaaaaaat?!”
To Be continued….
Sorry this chapter is so short but I have to head to my next class. Ill write more when I get back. Again
REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW!