Marmalade Boy Fan Fiction ❯ fate chooses ❯ lunch with meiko ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the original characters but all the new ones are all mine! Enjoy the new spin off to Marmalade Boy. Don't be angry with me for how the story is. Please Review!
“ Well, technically I wasn't you boyfriend, but I really wanted to be.”
“ Yea, still don't ring a bell.”
“ I didn't think you would remember me. Maybe you remember my name Ken Iwadeki.”
Miki's eyes grew extremely large.
“ Ken! I do remember you. You were the quite in the corner who never really paid attention in class. I never knew you liked anyone. Let alone me.”
“I wasn't sure how to express my feelings to you. Do you remember the letter you got? You thought it was from Ginta.”
“Yea I remember that. Wait, was that from you?”
“Yes.” Ken said, as he was turning red.
“Well, I was 12 and you know that I likes Ginta back then.”
“ Yes, I remember” he said under his breath.
“ What are you doing here?”
“Well, I was taking a walk and I saw you sitting here alone so I decided to bother you.”
“Well, you didn't have to freak me out.”
“Probably not, but it's fun for me. What are you doing here?”
“I'm waiting for Meiko. Were going to get some lunch.”
“Mind if I join you?”
“Not at all let me ask Meiko.”
Just at that moment Meiko appeared with Miwa.
“Gomen Miki, he really wanted to come, but as I see you brought a date too. So, I guess I'm off the hook.”
“H-he's not my date!” Miki stuttered as she started to blush.
Ken put his arm around Miki and he pulled her in close. Miki tried to squirm out but he had a pretty tight grip on her so it was no use.
“He sure seems to think so,” Miwa said as he laughed. Ken's grip loosened up and Miki pilled his arm off her and got up.
“So, are we ready to go?”  Miwa asked.
“Hai! Let's go!” they all said.
The crew walked slowly to the small café and they talked about the past and the things that were happening in their lives. Miki told them about how she had caught yuu with Arimi and how she cancelled the wedding at the last minute. Meiko told them about how she had published a book and she is making a lot of money off of it. Miwa-kun's life was normal and then came Ken.
After ken left high school he decided to go into a field that could make im a lot of money in a small amount of time. So he decided to make his on fast food chain. He named it “KEN'S” It turned out to be a great success. After about two years he had enough money to retire. He then moved to the United States. After a year in America he decided to move back to Japan, and he has been living here since then.
It seemed to them that he had a grand life. The truth was that his love life has gone nowhere. All through his excursion the one girl he wanted to be with was Miki. She was the only reason he came back to Japan. I know this seems a little stalker-ish but she is the only girl for him.
“Wow so you're a millionaire now?” Meiko asked.
“That's amazing.” Miki said.
“It's pure genius!” Shouted Miwa.
Everyone in the café stared at them. Miki stood up.
“Gomen, Gomen!” Miki sat back down and her face was red.
The whole gang laughed.
“Miki are you really okay?” Because I know you and your usually much happier than this.“ Meiko hugged her best friend and they got up hand in hand and walked out the door. The guys looked at each other with a confused look, they shrugged their shoulders and walked out the door, after they paid the bill of course.
“Should we have walked out like that?” Miki giggled
“Of course. They are the men they pay the bill.” Meiko replied without hesitation.
The girls walked down the street and went into the 100Â¥ shop. They looked at all the beautiful hair clips.
“I want one!” Miki exclaimed.
“I'll get it for you.” Meiko said as she pulled out 100Â¥
“Arigato Meiko”
“Doitashimashite Miki you know you're my best friend.”
*means your welcome.
Since the girls were shopping the guys decided to go to the arcade.
“soooooooooooooo. Ken. May I call you can?”
“Sure Miwa.”
“ So Ken, what intentions do you have with Miki?”
“ Well I intend on taking her from Yuu and making her mine and when I have her where I want her im going to ask her to marry me. You see, I've had this plan from the start except for the Yuu part but, who knew that chump would be dumb enough to think he was good enough for Miki. She deserves the best.”
“ I see you've planned this out for quite a while but, while were on the subject that “chump” happens to be a very good friend of mine. I don't appreciate you calling him what you did and on a second note im going to tell Miki about your evil little plan.”
“But Miwa why would you do that when I have some dirt on you too?”
“What kind of dirt?”
“oh, you'll know.”
“know what the air in here is getting a little to poisonous I'm going to find the girls”
“ be my guest but remember, dirt.”
“what ever.”
Meanwhile…
“Arimi, I feel terrible doing this to Miki. I really do love her.”
“Yuu, if you loved her you would have gotten married today.”
Yuu sat up in the bed and got down to his feet. He opened the door and went down stairs to find Miki. He looked around but she was nowhere to be found.
“When I come back you better be gone!” he shouted to Arimi.
“well see about that. I will Get you Yuu. Even if I have to get that bitch out of the way.”
TO BE CONTINUED…
Is it getting good yet? I'll write more when I get back from class. Remember to:
REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW!