Marmalade Boy Fan Fiction ❯ fate chooses ❯ deadly encounter ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry it took me so long to update the story but I kinda got side tracked. Well summer vacation. Lol. You know the deal. I don't own any of the characters. Blah blah blah. . and remember review review review!
 
Miwa walked out of the arcade and started looking in all the windows of the stores. Finally he spotted them walking twords the ice cream parlor that miki works at.
 
“Miki! Meiko! Wait up!” Miwa shouted to the girls.
They turned around and laughed but they didn't stop walking. Instead they started skipping.
 
“Heeeey! Did you guys hear me?!” he yelled as he started to run.
 
“Meiko, should we stop?” miki asked as she giggled.
 
“Well, it would be the right thing to do but right now I'm not up for doing the right thing so, not a chance.”
 
The girl just continued on skipping down the sidewalk when they ran into Ginta. Miki stopped straight in her tracks.
 
“Hey Miki.” Ginta said in a cheerful voice. Apparently he didn't know what had gone on that morning. Miki was determined to tell him, just not now. It had to be another time. Another place.
 
“H-hey Ginta.” She faked a smile. He didn't see through her mask.
 
“How have you been?” I haven't seen you in a while. What have you been up too?”
 
“I've been okay. I know it has been a while. I've been up to nothing really. But, I really have to talk to you. Can I meet you later at the park? To you know talk.” Miki said.
 
“ Sure. Is it important?”
 
“Very.” She said with a sullen face.
 
“Well okay then. See you then. Oh and my mistake I forgot to say hi to Meiko. Gomen Meiko. How are you?” He said with a big sweat drop.
 
“I'm Okay. How are you?”
 
“I'm pumped for miki's wedding.”
 
“About that…” Miki broke in.
 
“Is there some thing wrong?” he asked with a smile.
“It's not as if you cancelled the wedding right?” He said with a hardy laugh.
 
Miki just looked at him a tried not to show how she felt, but the tears welled up in her eyes. She didn't blink she didn't move her eyes just stayed open as a tear strolled down her face. With that he knew the answer.
 
“I'm so sorry Miki. I had no idea. I mean I was just playing around. No harm intended. Really.” He said with his hand on her shoulder.
 
“Can I ask what happened?”
 
“That's what I have to talk to you about. For now I have to go. “ Miki replied.
 
**********************Later that night *********************
 
Miki had gone home to find yuu gone. She was so relieved. She took a nice long shower and she got dressed. Then it was to Ginta she would go. She walked to the park but along the way a little friend appeared. It was ken.
 
“oh! Ken you scared me!! Do you wan' to walk with me to the park?”
 
Ken looked shady.
 
“ No” he said.
 
“then what's up?” Miki looked concerned.
 
“I want you.” He looked angry.
 
“umm….what do you mean. But, could you please hurry up and talk because I have to go and meet ginta.”
 
“I will make you mine And I will take away your purity.”
 
“WHAA??!! Are you okay? Have you been smoking? Are you sick or drunk?!” she said franticly.
 
“No, I just know what I want and it's you. It has always been you that I wanted. I was to shy before and now im ready. Ive seen things people shouldn't see. Ive done t hingsg im not proud of and it's all for you. Now will you take me to be your lover? Or shall I have to pursuede you?” he ranted.
 
Miki tried to run but he grabbed her. It's seems he has been working out because poor Miki couldn't get out of his hold.
 
“no!” she screamed.
 
“all you have to do is say yea and it will all be over. Ill let yuu go, and we could make sweet sweet love.” He whispered in her ear.
 
Miki passed out…
 
 
REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW
 
LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT SHALL WE?