MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Neko Lan ❯ Neko Lan Part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AoT: Hi! Another chapter of Neko Lan!
 
Megaman: ^____^ Yay!!!!
 
Lan: -_- Why do I have to be a Neko?
 
AoT: Because, I think you look cute with cat ears and a tail!
 
Lan: -_-() You embarrass me.
 
AoT: If you do the disclaimer, I'll make Megaman blush a lot in this chapter.
 
Lan: ^___^ Angel of Twilight doesn't own anything but Neko Lan, Angel, and Cy.
 
AoT: Here's the key:
“Speaking normally”
Thoughts
Speech (from the Young Wizards series)
/Link/
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
Angel had just called Maylu, Dex, Yai, Chaud and their Navis for a…meeting so to speak.
 
“AHHHHHHHH!!!!! NEKO LAN!!!!” Maylu and Yai shriek.
 
The two said girls latch themselves onto Lan and started playing with his ears. Lan felt really annoyed by this. Chaud and Dex just stared at Lan's new look. Angel just took pity on her twin brother. Lan had also considered himself lucky that it wasn't Roll playing with his ears and she would be much worse.
 
I didn't think that they would be like this if we showed them your ears and tail. Angel told him in an unknown language.
 
Lan glared at her. This was your idea so get them off of me!!!!
 
Angel just giggled at him. Everyone but Cy were giving the two blank stares, which they ignored. Angel went over to Lan and yanked Yai off of Lan's neck, causing him to fall down. He got up quickly though. Maylu decided that Lan had enough of her playing with his ears and stopped. Lan sighed with relief.
 
“How did this happen?” Chaud asked.
 
Angel and Lan looked at him. “No idea.” They told him. Angel looked over at Lan.
 
What did you do last night Lan? This earned a blank look from everyone except Cy and mentioned brunette. Lan half closed his eyes. Then they snapped open in realization. He smacked himself.
 
I did it again. Angel nodded.
 
I thought you got rid of that problem Lan.
 
So did I. Angel and Lan sighed.
 
“What are you two talking about?” Dex asked bluntly.
 
Angel and Lan looked at him in confusion.
 
“What do you mean?” Lan asked.
 
“You're talking in a language that we can't identify or understand. Also it doesn't exist.” Protoman said from his PET.
 
“Oh. That. It's called the Speech.” Angel told them. That earned her a blank look from all except Lan and Cy. She sighed.
 
“It's a language that magic users speak. Everything understands the Speech but…uh…non magic users.” Lan replied.
 
“Oh.”
 
“He was transfiguring in his sleep again.” Angel told them. “It happens sometimes. The cat ears, tail and instincts should go away in about 2 weeks. I know because I had done that before. I had falcon eyes and instincts for about 2 months.” Lan smiled at the memory.
 
“You should have seen her! She had to wear sunglasses because of that.”
 
/You got off lucky Lan/
 
/I know! /
 
Angel smiled and Lan knew from experience that that meant she had an idea.
 
“Hey! Why don't we go into my room? It has enough room for us and our Navis.”
 
“What do you mean by `And our Navis?'” Maylu questioned.
 
Angel smiled. “My room can become a dimensional area so the Navis can come to the real world. Besides that my room is soundproof so nobody will know but us.”
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
After the Navis had all materialized inside Angel's oversized room, they sat down next to their respective operators and launched into conversation on what they should do about this predicament.
 
“What other cat characteristics does he have other than the obvious?” Roll questioned.
 
Angel smiled again. Lan didn't like that glint in her eyes. “Watch this!” Angel said mischievously. She walked over to Lan and started to scratch one of his ears. He blinked, closed his eyes, leaned against her and started to purr quietly. Megaman started scratching the other ear and Angel stopped. Lan then purred to his highest volume. Maylu, Roll, Yai and Angel giggled at Lan. Lan was oblivious to everything.
 
“So, he can purr. Can he growl?” Chaud asked Angel.
 
“Yes. He also has Neko teeth.” Angel told them. Lan had also unconsciously moved to lean on Megaman earning a blush from the blue clad boy (Lan: Score!). “We're going to have to be really careful now. If he goes anywhere we have to make sure that we don't trigger a cat instinct.” Everyone nodded. The Navis logged out and went back inside their PETs. Angel shut down the dimensional area. Everyone but Lan and Angel left her room to get home.
 
“What are we going to do about this?” Megaman asked them.
 
Lan and Angel looked thoughtful.
 
“Make sure I hide my tail and ears. Nothing a little illusion spell can't handle.” Lan stated. Angel nodded in agreement.
 
“We had better get down to dinner before mom comes up here.” Angel told them.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
AoT: So, what'd you think?
 
Megaman: I thought it was cute.
 
Neko Lan: =^____^= Meow.
 
Lan: -_-() Did you have to bring Neko Lan?
 
AoT: Yes.
 
Megaman: R&R so she'll update faster! ^____^