MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Neko Lan ❯ Neko Lan Part 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AoT: Hiya! Sorry about the delay!
 
Chaud: Are you sure about that?
 
Lan: What are you doing here?!
 
AoT: Calm down Lan! He's just going to do today's disclaimer.
 
Chaud: -_- Goody.
 
AoT and Lan: ^__^ I know! Isn't it great?
 
Protoman: He's just ecstatic.
 
Megaman: I'm sure he is.
 
Chaud: Angel of Twilight doesn't own anything but the plot and her characters.
 
AoT: I wish I could own Megaman NT Warrior…
 
Megaman NT Warrior Cast: NO!!!!!
 
AoT: >.< Then no more Lan and Megaman fluff!
 
Lan and Megaman: Like we said, YES!!!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$
 
The rest of the day was hectic! Mrs. Hikari kept trying to kill Lan because of the ears and tail (Lan: I hate that! >.<). They were currently in the living room watching the news. Mrs. Hikari was unconsciously playing with Lan's ears while listening to the news, Lan fell asleep while she was doing that. Angel had decided to catch up on her reading that night (she was reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire). She looked at Lan and sighed.
 
“Mom? Maybe I should take Lan upstairs into his room.” She warned Mrs. Hikari. Angel went over to Lan, picked him up and walked up the stairs into his room. She deposited him onto his bed and covered him up. Angel then walked over to his pc and put Megaman on the charger.
 
“'Night Lan.” She walked out the room and closed the door.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
 
“Great…” Lan muttered. Lan and Angel were on their way to school (which Lan wasn't too happy about).
 
“Well, can anything get any worse?”
 
“Lan!”
 
“It just got worse.” Lan told her.
 
A blue haired boy had just run up to them and slowed down to match their pace (sowy, I can't describe Laika and I have to use his name Laika because I forget his dubbed name ^__^()). Angel smiled at him in greeting while Lan sighed.
 
“Hi.” Lan muttered in exhaustion.
 
Laika looked at him in puzzlement.
 
“What's wrong with you?” He asked the brunette.
 
“We'll tell ya after school!” Angel said hurriedly, grabbed Lan's wrist and sped off towards the school.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
 
“I can't believe it!” Angel said in awe.
 
“Neither can I!” Lan exclaimed. They had both arrived on time for once. Even their classmates were shocked. Yai came up to them.
 
“Ok, who are you and what have you done with Lan and Angel?” She said in a joking manner. The twins snickered and sat down at their desks.
 
“So, where to next after homework?” Lan asked his sister. Angel looked thoughtful and then she smiled.
 
“How about the park tomorrow? It's a Saturday tomorrow! We'll have a lot of time.” She answered the brunette. His eyes lit up in happiness.
 
Maybe now we'll have some quality time together. We haven't seen each other in 7 years. Lan thought. Class ended somewhat early to Lan and Angel. They went home hurriedly and quickly did their homework. Everything else was routine for them.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
 
AoT: Ok we have a permanent disclaimer person now!
 
Lan: O.o Who?
 
AoT: Please give a warm welcome to………….HARRY POTTER!!!!!! ^___^
 
Harry: O.o Am I in the wrong place?
 
AoT: No.
 
Harry: Then, where am I?
 
AoT: You're in Media Miner.
 
Harry: -_- Not again…I thought I was supposed to be in FF.net.
 
AoT: And the reviews persons are: Ron and Hermione!
 
Ron: O.o
 
Hermione: O.o
 
Lan: Review now plz!