MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Neko Lan ❯ Neko Lan Part 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AoT: Ok, now I'm back in business!
 
Harry: Are you sure?
 
AoT: Of course I'm sure! What do you take me for?
 
Harry: A complete psychopath.
 
AoT: -_-() Never mind. On with the fic.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
The park was warm, sun shining, slight breeze; it was all very peaceful…unless you were part neko, in a park filled with DOGS.
 
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WHY DID YOU BRING ME TO A PARK WITH DDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!” Lan screamed, who was hiding in a tree. Angel sighed and shook her head.
 
“You're such a wuss.” Angel told him. Lan stuck his tongue out at her.
 
“I am not!”
 
“Are too!”
 
“Not!”
 
“Ok, lets stop. I guess we could go to the store instead…”
 
“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
 
“A store? Try shopping center!” Lan said exasperatedly. He sighed. This was going to be a loooooooooooong day…Angel was looking at the map, figuring out where to head to first…
 
“Wanna try the bookstore?” Angel asked him. He sighed, again, and nodded.
 
“Oh suck it up Lan!” Cyber snapped.
 
“Now, now Cy.” Megaman chided. Cyber just rolled her eyes.
 
“Don't you say that to me, Mega!” Lan and Angel glanced at each other and started laughing at the Navi's bickering. They went into the Borders bookstore and bought about five books each. Afterwards they went to the Chip shop, Lan got some chips that Megaman couldn't see what the battle chips were. Finally, they left and headed to the grocery store.
 
“Chaud!” Chaud turned from the apple he was looking at and looked at Lan and Angel.
 
“Hey Protoman! How's it going with Chaud?” Megaman asked him. Protoman actually smiled.
 
“He accepts it.”
 
“That's great!” Cyber told him, causing poor Protoman to blush.
 
“What about you and Lan?” Megaman couldn't help but blush at the statement.
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“Don't play dumb, bro!” Cyber chided him.
 
“He…doesn't know,” Megaman stated, “Yet!” He added hastily at Cyber's glare. She looked at Megaman and shook her head, muttering “boys.”
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
AoT: Does that answer your question Rose Kitsune.EXE?
 
Harry: I guess so. This is going to be Enzan/Blues or Chaud/Protoman along with Netto/Rockman or Lan/Megaman.
 
AoT: ^__^ R&R so I'll be happy and update the freakin' thing!