MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Neko Lan ❯ Neko Lan Part 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: If I owned Megaman, I would be puttin' some slash in there! Oh yeah! FLUFFY CHAPTER FOR MEGAMAN/LAN AND CHAUD/PROTOMAN!!!!! There's also some PLOT in this! I'm…very surprised…
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
 
It was midnight and the sky showed no sign of the predicted rain. Lan turned over in his bed and looked as though he was actually giving some thought into something. (Lan: HEY!) Should I wake Mega up? Or just be one miserable, can't get to sleep Neko? That was easy: Bug Megaman until he was awake.
 
Carefully and happily, Lan made his way over to his computer. He quickly hacked into his sister's computer and copied the Dimensional Area file. Afterwards, he installed the program onto his own computer and exited Angel's computer.
 
Then Lan walked over to his PET, picked it up and started shaking it. The result: Lan having to mute Megaman so that he wouldn't lose his hearing and that no one would wake up from the screaming Navi. Once Lan was sure that Megaman was calm enough for quiet whispering, he un-muted Megaman. Unfortunately, Megaman was still fuming.
 
What in the world made you do that?!” He asked, putting emphasis on all of his words. Lan knew how to get Megaman to calm down. He loved doing this to the Navi.
 
“Mega!” Lan whispered, “…I can't sleep. I needed someone to keep me company.” He even used his most adorable face he could pull. It worked. Megaman sighed and let the whole thing slip. Lan can be too cute for his own good, sometimes!
 
Smiling, Lan walked over to his computer and used the Dimensional Area program he got from Angel's computer. After a few seconds, Megaman appeared in the brunette's room. What the Navi didn't expect, and make him blush furiously, was Lan pouncing on him while the brunette's arms were around the Navi's waist. Once they were on the floor, Lan started snuggling his head into Megaman's chest. The result: Megaman blushing like no tomorrow!
 
Absent mindedly, Megaman started scratching Lan behind the ears. The brunette had to suppress the purr, unless he wanted everyone in the house to wake up. Lan fell asleep on top of Megaman about a half-hour later. Megaman smiled at his operator. You could say that Megaman was enjoying having a Neko for an operator…
 
Meanwhile, Chaud and Protoman were busy doing work, as usual. Don't they EVER take a break? Well, because I'm being so generous, I decided to give them the night off! Only because I'm an author! …I AM NOT ABUSING MY POWERS!!!!!!!
 
Chaud sighed, The authoress could be soooooooooo freaky…wait, she's always like that! I resent that! Anyway, Chaud also caught a bit of insomnia! He then rolled over and looked at his PET. Sighing, Chaud went over to his PET and activated Protoman.
 
“Chaud? Is there anything wrong?” Chaud felt very fuzzy inside whenever he heard Protoman say something along those lines.
 
“Just some insomnia. I just figured that we could talk for a while.” Chaud shrugged. Protoman suppressed a grin and settled for a smile.
 
“All right. What to talk about is the question then.” Chaud chuckled (try saying that five times fast!). Before they could talk, however, Megaman appeared in a shower of pixel and looked frantic about something.
 
“CHAUD! PROTOMAN! LAN'SBEENKIDNAPPEDANDICAN'TFINDHIMSOI'MREALLYWORRIEDABOUTWHAT'SGONNAHAPPENT OHIMCAUSEICAN'TFEELHIMTHROUGHOURLINK
ANDI'MFEARINGTHATHE'SDEADORWORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” (Chaud and Protoman's looks are like this: O.o;;;;)
 
“What?” Protoman asked.
 
“Can you say all of that again in a much calmer and slower voice?” Chaud demanded. Megaman took a deep breath and started all over again.
 
“Lan's been kidnapped!” At that, Megaman went back into hysterics.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
AoT: Oooooooooo! Some actual plot!
 
Megaman: I'm impressed!
 
Lan: AND IT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO FINISH THIS FRIGGIN' CHAPTER!!!!!
 
AoT: -_- Mega? SHUT LAN UP!
 
Megaman: I hate it when you use me for that!
 
Lan: *still ranting about the author*
 
Megaman: *kisses Lan*
 
AoT: *insert evil laughter here* R&R! I put in more Chaud/Protoman fluff! I think…