Mobile Suit Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The New Threats of the Dark Gundam ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prologue, the Past

The M.S. War, Future Century 50

The M.S. War consisted of two sides, the Dark Army, and the Earth Federation. The Dark Army had mobile suits for land, sea, and air. The Earth Federation had land, sea, and air as well, but was outnumbered by at least 100 to 1, so they created mobile suits, called Gundams. Each nation built one Gundam, the elite forces of the Gundams was the Shuffle Alliance.

When the Gundams arrived the battles became fiercer, many people were killed trying to destroy mobile suits. Some people were killed when they detonated themselves to destroy the Dark Army mobile suits.

The biggest threat of the Dark Army was its leader, the Dark Gundam. When the Earth Federation thought they had won, the Dark Gundam appeared and killed many soldiers beyond countless. In just one day, the Dark Gundam wiped out over 500 soldiers, making a landmark known as the "Graveyard of Mobile Suits".

Then, the Shuffle Alliance arrvied at the Dark Gundam and destroyed it in a matter of time. The Shuffle Alliance couldn't destroy it because it was too strong. So the blew themselves up on it. It was completely destroyed.

The Gundams proved of no use any more after the Dark Gundam was defeated, so they were put in places where nobody would find them, and they've been laying dorment for 10 years, until now.