Mobile Suit Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The New Threats of the Dark Gundam ❯ The New Threat Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The New Threats Begin Call To All the Gundam Fighters

Domon Kasshu arrived in a restaurant, not to get anything to drink, but to find his Burning Gundam.

"Have you seen anything unusual these last 10 years," Domon asked a man.

"Nothing unusual since the fall of the Dark Army," said the man. "Besides, I think you should leave before those skeleton men arrive."

"Why's that?" asked Domon. "Why don't you leave?"

"The Skeleton men are weird creatures that have all these gray scales over them," the man said. "And we have a shelter with no room for you."

"I see," said Domon. "Well, then I will stand and fight these skeleton men."

"You had better be careful," said the man. "They come in large number, you'd be outnumbered 100 to 1."

"I can be outnumbered 200 to 1," said Domon. "And I'd still win."

"Whatever," replied the man. "If you want to fight them they'll be here in 10 minutes."

"<Good, now I can find out about where the Burning Gundam is, I hope> Okay, Thanks," said Domon as he left the restaurant.

He stood in the middle of the street as he heard footsteps and quiet roars.

"They're here," Domon siad to himself. "Time to get ready."

The Skeleton Men came out and attacked Domon. Domon sprang into action, pulling out his sword and slicing one of the skeletons in half.

"Who's next?" Domon said, as he looked around surrounded by them.

Domon jumped and sliced another one in half, now they all attacked. He took one out be punching it in the stomach. He took twp more out with many slashes.

He was so outnumbered he couldn't find a way to escape. He pulled out his sword for another slash, but a skeleton knocked it out of his hand. He started punching them grabbing them and throwing them. He started punching one a million times and jumped up as he was about to get punched. He jumped about giving him an open area to run away. As he ran towards a building a crest on his hand started to glow.

He looked at the words on it, "King of Hearts". "It must be at that building," he said running towards it.

"Rise, BURNING GUNDAM!" he yelled and snapped his fingers

A Gundam rose and he jumped onto its hand. He rose into the cockpit. It wasn't an ordinary cockpit where you sit on a seat and control it with controls. It was a cockpit where a tight suit went over you, and every punch, kick, head butt, and other movement is what the Gundam did.

"You want a piece of me," he said. "Vulcans!"

Bullets started firing out of the head, and killed all the skeletons.

"Ha, I got you," Domon said.

He didn't know that some thing was coming towards him.

"What's that?" he said. Something hit him in the back knocking him to the ground. "Ah!" Domon said as he hit the ground with a hard thump.

"I'm the Walter Gundam, one of the Four Kings of the Dark Gundam," said the Gundam.

"The Dark Gundam," Domon said in shock. "Has he really risen again?" he said to himself.

"Surprised, he will rise again," the Walter Gundam, laughing. "You don't know where he is, and you'll never know, ha ha ha ha!"

The Walter Gundam's arms grabbed him and he struggled to get free.

"You don't have legs but I do," said Domon, with a smile. In an instant, he kivked Walter Gundam's head knocking it back.

"Now watch this Walter Gundam," Domon said. "Burning Finger!" His hand glowed reddish-orange and he grabbed the Walter Gundam face with that hand and burned it until it (the face) exploded.

"Nice match," Walter Gundam said. "But you don't have the power to destroy all Four Kings of the Dark Gundam."

"I have the strengthe to destroy you," Domon said in reply, he pulled out his beam saber and just missed the Walter Gundam as it disappeared. "Damn you, Walter Gundam. Next time, you will not escape me, neither will anyone else." Domon said as he stared at the sky and the sun.

The End

********************************************

samms0079- there will be more action and the stories will be longer. Please review so I can get information, thanks!