Monster Rancher Fan Fiction ❯ The Searcher Chronicles ❯ Love Beyond Death ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Love Beyond Death

Disclaimer: I don't own Monster Rancher apart from the characters I create

* * * * * * *

Sometimes I still can't believe he's really gone.

I remember the first time that I saw him, he rejected my advancements.

Then later he claimed to be a thief in the past, I believed him, I mean he stole my heart and somehow, I knew that though he buried it deep inside himself, he cared for me too, which is kinda weird considering that our personalities were total opposites.

But it wasn't until I poured my heart out to him that we truly become an (what was that word Genki used, oh yeah, an item, whatever that means).

And from that moment on, he was my heart, my soul, my world, even when we were both angry at each other, our love won though, then he told me he was part of the Phoenix, I couldn't believe it, was he going to (no, the memory still hurts).

Sorry, I guess it was his fate, his destiny, but I still miss him with every breath and now, since his sacrifice, his death, my most treasured possession is the last thing he gave me before he.

I never part with it and since I started to wear it, I feel that he's close by, it's all I have left to remember him, that and the memories.

What we have, no, what we had will last an eternity.