Naruto Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Running Silent ❯ Gone With The Wind ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

[A/N: Hello everyone and WELCOME to my story, it's nothing to flash or fabulous, so enjoy].
 
Sasuke Uchiha - 19
Hinata Hyuuga - 18
Bra Briefs - 10
 
[A/N: Author's Note]
[Telepathy]
(Thoughts)
"Talking."
"SCREAMING!"
 
 
Chapter One
Gone With The Wind
 
 
She was on the run, from who you ask, the people who you were supposed to call family. The people who looked down at her since she was the tender age of three, the very people who allowed her cousin, Neji Hyuuga, to destroy her very existence at the Chuunin Exams. The people who she would never see again, and the proof of that very promise was the long, straight marks running across both her wrists which she created using her own kunai's.
 
"HELLO! HELLO! ANYONE THERE!." A small voice screeched.
 
Upon hearing the voice, Hinata abseiled down to a nearby tree and activated her Byakugan instantly. Before her very eyes, she saw a small child who she guessed was an estimation of ten years old, with unusual light blue-lavender hair and innocent blue eyes. Next to the girl was some sort of capsule engulfed in flames, thus making Hinata jump to the child's rescue before it exploded. Using the right precision of speed, she managed to get in and out of the situation unarmed and unscathed. Continuing her jump forward from tree to tree, she landed near a small river-bank, soon after releasing the extra weight in her arms.
 
"Are you alright?." She politely asked, kneeling down to be at the girl's height.
 
"Yup, thanks to you." She replied holding out her hand, "I'm Bra."
 
Hinata accepted the generous hand and smiled, "I'm Hinata, it's nice to meet you Bra."
 
Sitting down to comfort herself, Hinata leaned back on her elbows and took interest in the clouds above. Bra watched her new friend's every move, and found herself becoming interested in the weird looking teenager who'd taken her away from her mother's time capsule. It was obvious to Bra, even for her age, that wherever the machine had taken her, must've been somewhere between the demon era and ninja era. Ninja era because when she'd watch television ninja's would wear certain attire, and the beautiful girl before her had a similar outfit. Only her outfit was lavendar like her long lavendar hair, and she had curves with the exception of her bosom area that made Bra turn away with envy.
 
(I hope my body looks like that when i get older). She thought rather childishly.
 
*Poof*
 
Hearing the slight sound coming behind the forest, Hinata jumped up cautiously and again activated her Byakugan. "Stay close to me Bra." She said as low as possible, and she was grateful when Bra complied and held tight to her right leg.
 
"Hinata Hyuuga, by the orders of the hokage and Hiashi-sama, you are to return to Konoha immediately." A thick voice said; an all too familiar voice. The person leading the ANBU squad, Neji Hyuuga.
 
"There really strong." Bra whispered when she felt for there ki. (Mom always says that when uncle Goku got into trouble, daddy would get super mad and help, only because they were friends). She thought, (Hinata's my friend, so that means i have to help her too).
 
Hinata fell into an automatic fighting stance when Neji revealed only himself to her, "We will use force if we have to Hinata-sama, so i suggest you take the easy way out as you usually do or..-"
 
If it wasn't for the large amount of chakra building up behind her or the shocked look on Neji's face, then it was the angry voice of Bra's that cut through Hinata's tough demeanour when she turned around to see the girl levitating in the air with blue chakra rotating around her.
 
(This is for my friend). Bra thought as she chanted her father's signature attack, "BIG BANG ATTACK!." She roared, sending out a large ball of energy that carved a path through the ANBU squad, which carried on, on its own accord until it made a large explosion. (A/N: Scratch that, a big BANG)
 
Confusion and shock was why Hinata couldn't move, but it was after a few seconds when she felt Neji's chakra spike angrily, did she tuck Bra securely on her back and take off at a speed Naruto had taught her to render for a short time. Although this sudden burst of speed kept her hopes of escape up, on the side Hinata knew she wouldn't be able to keep this up, especially with her chakra levels lowering and her energy departing her. To say Bra was a burden, well, Hinata could never think of someone else rather then herself for being only that, Bra was so much stronger then her, and now she had temporary custody of Bra until she got her home. Meaning for once in Hinata's life, she was responsible for something other than an object or herself - another person's wellbeing.
 
"You can put me down if you want Hinata, i can fly." Bra said as she tried to break out of Hinata's hold.
 
Hinata blinked confusedly, (Fly?)
 
Noticing the look on Hinata's face, Bra gave her a reassuring smile, and then managed to wriggle free. Hinata had to blink thoughtfully now as Bra stayed afloat and kept up with her rather vigorous speed. First the kid pulls out an attack that should belong to a Hokage, and now she can fly. Nothing seemed normal today, what with her running away from her family and duties, then stumbling across Bra and the Anbu. Hinata sighed, was there no such thing as 'normal' in her life?.
 
"Who was that man back there with the weird mask Hinata?." Bra asked, and as far as children went, Hinata knew she was not an average child.
 
"An old rival of mine." She replied, "I am what i am because of him."
 
Bra saw the flash of pain go through the older girl's eyes but decided best to dismiss it. "Where are we going now?." She asked trying to sound cherry, "Can we get something to eat, I'm hungry."
 
On cue Bra and Hinata's stomach rumbled. Both girls blushed. (For both our sakes, i hope i can supply our needs as best as possible). Hinata thought as she tried to calculate the money in her pocket which was well earned by missions completed by her and her team-mates. (We should be close to the Hidden Cloud village, if we can get supplies then get out, we'll be fine. Otherwise, things won't look good if they recognise me). She thought biting her lip, (After all, they are the ones who tried to kidnap me as a child).
 
"Oooh man..." Bra whined, "...I'm so hungry my stomach feels like it's going to eat itself, are we there yet Hinata?."
 
Hinata looked at her from the corner of her eye, "Nearly, do you think you can hold out until then?."
 
Bra nodded, but wasn't pleased of waiting longer, "We saiyans need a lot of food." She said, widening her arms to emphasize her point, "And i mean a lot."
 
"Saiyans?." Hinata wondered curiously. "What's a saiyan?"
 
Bra shook her head and sighed, "It's a trait i inherited from my dad, see he was a Prince on this planet named Vegitasei and on there was an alien-race called the Saiyans, they were the strongest beings in the world." She explained.
 
Hinata was having a hard-time believing it. "So your not human?." Hinata tried to hide the humour behind it, but it was too late.
 
Bra glared, "I'm half human. Before my dad met my mom, he was sent to Earth to kill my uncle Goku whose saiyan as well, but then they became friends and killed this evil tyrant named Freiza, he's the man that destroyed my daddy's planet. Then my dad fell in love with my mom and had my brother Trunks first, then me."
 
(Quite an interesting story). Hinata amusedly thought, (But who am i to judge). "I see you're a far way from home." She whispered.
 
"Ah huh, but daddy and Trunks have been training me for something like this, so I'll be ok." Bra said. "As long as your here with me then I'll be super."
 
"Friends don't leave friends behind, it's not the shinobi way." Hinata responded with such respect that it startled Bra.
 
"Shinobi?." Now it was Bra's turn to be curious. Hinata could only smile at the bubblyness that belonged to Bra. "Ok, a shinobi is....."
 
 
 
R&R: READ & REVIEW
 
[A/N: Hey everyone, well this is my first chapter, hell this is my first story. As you've read Hinata doesn't studder, i find it quite annoying, but i will use it in other chapters just to make the story blend in right for the viewer's satisfaction. Umm, if I've missed anything of irrelevance than please, somebody tell me so i can fix the error. I know the chapter's not to big, but im still getting the hang of breaking down chapters instead of just shoving quick passages of it in, so bare with me.
 
R&R: READ & REVIEW