Naruto Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Running Silent ❯ Flying With The Wind ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two
Flying With The Wind
 
 
"How do i look Bra-chan?." Hinata asked as she came out from behind the dressing board. Bra had to stop herself from laughing at the ridiculous but very good disguise Hinata managed to pull off. Instead of the lavendar pants Bra got accustomed to seeing Hinata with, she was now wearing a pair of navy blue pants that stopped just after her knee-cap, from there are white bandages and black sandals. Matching it was the navy turtle-neck that stood out under the plain green jacket that sashed across her beltline and then extended past her waist. Just on the breast of the jacket, left-side, was a pouch.
 
"It suits, but what about your hair?." Bra wondered.
 
Hinata looked as if she just clicked and turned away from Bra's eyes. Seconds later she turned back and Bra gave a toothy grin, "If you weren't a girl I'd probably drool all over you, Pan would to." She said making Hinata blush.
 
Giving herself a one over in the mirror, Hinata was surprised herself at how different she looked, especially with her hair tied back into a tight pony-tail. (So far so good). Now all she had to do was cover her eyes and they'd be fine. "Bra-Chan, would you hand me the blindfold next to you?." She asked.
 
Bra jumped up instantly and handed over the blindfold. Hinata strapped the last piece of her disguise over her eyes, and then turned back to Bra who sounded like she was out of breath. "What?." Hinata curiously asked.
 
"N-nothing." Bra said with a blush. (Thank kami she can't see me) "Umm...you look different that's all, more like your tapping into your manly side."
 
Hinata giggled slightly, "Comeon, how about i shout us some ramen?." Saying that Hinata raised her hand towards Bra. Bra took Hinata's hand and inspected Hinata more closely. Any taller with more muscles and Bra would think Hinata bore a striking resemblance to her brother Trunks, if only her hair was shorter and spiked. Bra sighed when she came to realise she was starting to miss her mentally insane family, that is until her nose smelt a delicious aroma that made her stomach grumbled rather loudly. People walking by noticed this and started whispering amongst one another.
 
"Can you see?." Bra asked as they came to a store filled with a large variety of specials and food.
 
"Hai, I'm using my Byakugan to see beyond the blindfold." Hinata replied, digging into her hidden pouch for money. Knowing she was at the counter, Hinata nodded to the man in front of her, a hidden smile gracing her features when he waved his hands in front of her covered eyes.
 
"How may i help you young man?." The man asked.
 
Bra bumped Hinata gently out of the way and started pointing at everything in sight, "I want some of that, and that, and that, oooh and some of that."
 
Unknown to Hinata, Bra's mind had snapped, thus pushing her human mind away while her Saiyan stomach took over. Hinata sweat-dropped when she suddenly got an image of a big fat bill at the end of it all, so as to prevent this she quickly clamped her hand over Bra's mouth. Before speaking she made sure to cough and live up to the new disguise she had, "Umm, could you perhaps forget that order and get my little nee-Chan here a medium bowl of Sukiyaki, please?."
 
The man in front of her raised an annoyed eye-brow, "We don't do fancy bowls like Sukiyaki around here buddy, so unless you'd rather choose from the menu, i suggest you take your rich act somewhere else."
 
Bra frowned, this making her stomach feel the same way, "Hey! We're starving customers here. How do you expect to make money with that stink attitude you fat lump."
 
Hinata sighed inwardly to herself and tucked Bra under her arm, "Come on little nee-chan, there are other places to visit." She whispered.
 
"How about that one?." Bra asked, as she pointed to a big restaurant three stalls down. Hinata nodded down at the girl in her arms, "Before we go in, i want you to call me nii-san ok, i should've told you to call me that earlier but it slipped my mind."
 
Bra went with the idea and crossed her arms, "Nii-san, the name suits you."
 
Hinata blushed, "Thanks."
 
"Ahh, welcome to Sashimi's Restaurant, please follow me." A waiter said as Hinata and Bra made it to the restaurant. If it wasn't the outside that made both girls stare in amazement, then it was the inside that got the best of them. In the middle of the restaurant was a large waterfall that started from the ceiling and beneath them was a small aquarium of colourful fish that swam feverently beneath there feet. Jumping on her knees to tease them, Bra giggled and followed a certain blue fish that led her small form underneath a table. Still looking around was Hinata, who was breathless when she caught sight of the lovely seating arrangements her and Bra were about to be seated in.
 
"It's important that you eat up Bra, we're not going to be staying lo...-"
 
Hinata felt someone grab her arm as if to guide her, "Sir, who are you talking to?." It was the waiter.
 
(I'll have to use full power). She thought, since she was only using little power to see a small distance. "Byakugan." She whispered, scanning every turn and direction inside the restaurant. It took her two minutes to spot Bra, but disturbed her most was the fact that Bra was already seated at a table eating with a hooded person. Alarm bells went off in Hinata's head.
 
(Something's not right). She thought trying to figure out a way to approach them without raising suspicion. Once there, she noticed Bra immediately look up and leave her seat.
 
"Sorry i ran off nii-san." She said bowing apologetically, "Mr.Obiki here found me under his table and brought me some Temakizushi, i hope you don't mind me starting without you."
 
Hinata faked a smile, "That's fine, have you finished nee-chan?." She asked too tightly; this making said hooded person smirk.
 
Bra instantly caught on and faked a smile of her own, "Yup, can we go home now?." She whined as she latched onto Hinata's leg.
 
"Hai." She replied quickly, "I'm in debt to your kindness Mr.Obiki; i hope our leaving doesn't spoil your evening."
 
"Hn." He replied with that ever-so-annoying smirk on his face. Both Hinata and Bra bowed, before Hinata led the two of them out of the building quickly. Something about that man screamed familiarity at Hinata, yet when she was face to face with him; the only vibe she got was caution and danger. Her instincts were correct when she felt an enormous chakra level coming from the restaurant and toward them - fast. Reaching into her weapons pouch strapped around her leg, she threw a simple kunai at the hooded figure. Bringing two of her fingers to her face, she whispered a small 'boom', before an explosion took place behind them.
 
[You're going to have to do better than that Hyuuga]. A voice hissed inside her head. Hinata nearly collided with a wall had Bra not used some of her strength to hoist them onto the roof.
 
"What's wrong?." Bra asked with panic written on her face.
 
[Good question. What's wrong Hyuuga? Afraid are you?]. Hinata rubbed her temples to help ease the pain that this stranger brought upon her vulnerable mind, and started making rapid hand signs that had Bra's eyes widening at the abnormal speed. Saru. Tora. Inu. Tora. Mi. Uma. Hitsuji. Saru. Tora. With the quick removal of her blindfold, Bra for the very first time saw the veins and hardness in Hinata's eyes. "(Atoato, Morasu: Distant future, Reveal)." She murmured, closing her eyes slowly which resulted in her zipping through a blurry but visible blue portal.
 
*~*Future*~*
 
"Who are you and what do you want?." Hinata asked.
 
The hooded person looked up, and instead of seeing hollow black, Hinata was given a chance to gaze into a pair of blood-red eyes that stared at her with the same curiosity she had. Beside her Bra tensed up, this making Hinata turn away and glance down at the fallen girl.
 
"Bra? Bra what's wrong?." Hinata asked worriedly. To no use did it work and Hinata found the reason why. A needle was sitting in her neck, a sleeping needle more like it, and Hinata was beyond feeling to find that ninja's were at work.
 
"You left me no choice Hinata-sama." Neji said as he activated his Byakugan. "(Hakke Hyaku Ni Ju Hashou - Divination Field, 128 Strikes)." He said moving toward Hinata with infinite speed.
 
"(Raikiri/Chidori - Lightening Edge/Chidori)." Before Hinata realised what had happened, Sasuke stood in for hers and Bra's defence with his powerful jutsu that knocked Neji unconscious from the huge impact.
 
"Take a break Hyuuga; I'll do the rest from here." He stated coldly, before he turned on the rest of the Hidden ANBU under Neji's command.
 
*~*Back To The Present*~*
 
The moment Hinata's eyes snapped open, she realised she was face to face with the hooded person himself. "Uchiha Sasuke." She whispered solemnly. "What did you do Hyuuga?." He asked pulling her to her feet with a glare, "What did you see?."
 
But before Hinata could reply Bra cut in and said, "That man we fought with, i can feel his ki coming towards us, and there's other with him to." She started powering up. (I hope this gives us sometime to get out of here). "BIG BANG ATTACK!." She roared, again causing great damage to the ANBU who tried to reduce the damage by using their own signature jutsus. Suddenly, as Hinata was given a chance to gaze into a pair of blood-red eyes that stared at her with the same curiosity she had, Bra tensed up, this making Hinata turn away and glance down at the fallen girl.
 
"Bra? Bra what's wrong? Hinata asked as her prediction was starting to come true. Again she tried to awaken the small child, but to no avail. The sleeping needle that was shown to Hinata in the future was where it was supposed to be, meaning her cousin was about to show.
 
"You left me no choice Hinata-sama." Neji said as he activated his Byakugan. "(Hakke Hyaku Ni Ju Hashou - Divination Field, 128 Strikes)." He said moving toward Hinata with infinite speed.
 
(NO!). Hinata angrily thought as she started making rapid hand signs that would impress even the Hokage, (I'm my own responsibility and Bra's my responsibility as well). "(Hakke Shou Kaiten - Heavenly Spin)." She spat. At that exact moment when Neji was close enough to try and shut her chakra holes, Hinata sent out a large amount of her own chakra then started spinning rapidly, thus combining her chakra and the spinning to deflect his attack and knock him backwards.
 
It took a few seconds later for Hinata to get her bearings together, "T-take that, N-neji nii-san." She murmured, walking back to her fallen comrade. Kneeling down, she was about to pick Bra up, before she felt something hit her from behind.
 
"What?..."
 
"Take a break Hyuuga; I'll do the rest from here." He stated coldly, although he allowed a smirk to grace his face. (You changed the future, a worthy opponent indeed).
 
 
 
R&R: READ & REVIEW
 
[A/N: Another chapter i just wrote, i have no idea what I've written since i don't edit or re-read what i do. Basically i go by gut, and my gut is telling me this is ok, hopefully the whole future thing works out. Umm i might've gotten the nii-chan and nii-san thing wrong, so if im incorrect, by all means, tell me.