Naruto Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Running Silent ❯ Dancing With The Wind ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sasuke Uchiha - 19
Hinata Hyuuga - 18
Bra Briefs - 10
 
[A/N: Author's Note]
[Telepathy]
*~*Future*~*
(Thoughts)
"Talking."
"SCREAMING!."
(Jutsu's)
 
 
 
Chapter Three
Dancing With The Wind
 
 
*~*Future*~*
 
"I make you that sick do i?." Sasuke said taking a step toward her. Hinata took one step back. "What the HELL do you know about me?." He snapped slamming his hands on either side of her head, making her shrink even closer to the wall for some protection. His eyes, now blazing with the sharingan stared into her soul as she tried to find away to soothe the error she made of him.
 
"I-im...-"
 
Sasuke moved in closer to frighten her more, "What was that? I didn't quite hear you."
 
Hinata bit her lip and cowered under his gaze, "I said I'm sorry, i shouldn't have doubted you for...-" She was cut off suddenly, when Sasuke moved in with lightning speed and lifted her into his arms, thus rendering her powerless as he pressed her more firmly against the wall behind her.
 
"Doubting me was a big mistake on your part Hyuuga." He whispered in her ear.
 
Hinata felt like the whole world was shifting when he said that. Her heart was pounding and her stomach was fluttering with an unknown emotion that was foreign to her. The feeling she was getting was unusual and it was something she wanted to get rid of, NOW.
 
"Byakugan." She whispered fiercely, startling the ever-so-cocky Uchiha.
 
"It's like that now is it?." Sasuke smirked. "We're going to have to change that." And without another moment's thought, Sasuke crushed his lips against hers hungrily, savouring the fact and knowledge that she was shocked but thoroughly aroused by now. Hinata melted into the kiss and shivered when he pulled away hurriedly and dived in for her neck. He purred as he took in her scent and taste, making Hinata whimper with delight.
 
"Mine." He murmured.
 
*~*Back To The Present*~*
 
"Wake up Hinata." A voice said as they shook her, "Comeon Hinata you gotta wake up."
 
Instantly Hinata sprang to life and by accident knocked down the small figure sitting in her lap. Luckily though, the small person being Bra, managed to catch herself mid-air and levitate into a straight position. "Wow that must've been a good dream." She said with a dreamy look on her face.
 
Hinata blushed, "W-what do you mean?." She cautiously asked.
 
Bra blinked her eye lashes teasingly, "Well for one, you were going completely red and doing little 'mmm' and 'ahh' sounds."
 
Hinata jumped from the bed she was unknowingly laying on and clamped a hand over Bra's mouth. As if it wasn't embarrassing enough having Bra dictate what she looked like dreaming, there, in the shadows by the window, stood a very silent but very aware Sasuke was watching them. Hinata turned away quickly.
 
(Someone kill me). She thought helplessly.
 
Bra, having noticed Hinata's red face, pulled the older girls hand away from her mouth and pointed at her, "That's it, that's the look you had. Then after you made those weird sounds, you unbuttoned your top." Hinata looked down at her exposed cleavage and 'eeped'. "What's a Sasuke?." Bra wondered out loud, "Because you were whispering that alot to, 'mmm' Sasuke and 'ahh' Sasuke."
 
Hinata went stiff and before she could stop herself she looked at the smirking figure by the window, "Please excuse me while i go kill myself." She murmured making it only a few metres to the door before she was blocked off by Sasuke himself.
 
"You got two choices." He whispered huskily, "Either sit down and let the girl finish, or show me first hand what i did to make you writhe and moan in your sleep."
 
To think she'd would be flattered, no way. Hinata's hand came up automatically and slapped him across the face, hard. "You bastard." She hissed, and then when she was satisfied with the stunned look on his face, she spun around to face Bra, "Get ready, we're leaving." She snapped.
 
Bra got the drift immediately and hurried passed the stunned man. As for Hinata, she wasn't finished with the Uchiha. "Now let's get one thing straight here you sick, son of a bitch." She said poking him in the chest -a very toned chest- with her finger, "Don't think for two seconds that I'd dream about a selfless jerk like you, ever, got it?." And with that she moved to push him out of the way but succeeded only by being turned around and glared at by an angry Sasuke.
 
"Think you know me now huh Hyuuga?." He spat, "Think you got me sorted."
 
Hinata stood her ground, "That's right."
 
Sasuke chuckled, and it wasn't a normal chuckle, Hinata sensed the anger behind it. (Dammit, i should've avoided this, now the future will catch up to me). She thought looking around for another exit. (I have to prevent this, i just have to). "Look Sasuke, the dream i had, it shouldn't have happened." She said, not catching the growl that escaped him. "It's one of my many techniques but somehow...-"
 
Sasuke raised a hand to silence her, and when she obeyed, he stared her down like dirt. "I make you that sick do i?." He said taking a step toward her. Hinata took one back. (This is bad). She wearily thought. "What the HELL do you know about me?." He snapped slamming his hands on either side of her head, making her shrink even closer to the wall for some protection. His eyes, now blazing with the sharingan stared into her soul as she tried to find away to soothe the error she made of him.
 
"I-i'm...-"
 
Sasuke moved in closer to frighten her more, "What was that? I didn't quite hear you."
 
(Think Hinata, think). For a first she closed her eyes and sighed, "I was wrong, please forgive me Sasuke-kun." She whispered. It took alittle time, but the atmosphere around them both calmed. Again she sighed. (I did it). She thought.
 
(She changed the future again, why?). Sasuke thought as he moved to let her pass. (I won't let that happen again. Doubting me was a big mistake on your part Hyuuga).
 
He followed her to her dismay.
 
 
 
R&R: READ & REVIEW
 
[A/N: Short chapter i know, but i'm in a big hurry this morning so hope you enjoy].