Naruto Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Running Silent ❯ Soaring With The Wind ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Four
Soaring With The Wind
 
 
"Dad, if you want i'll come with you?." A lavendar haired man said as he placed a hand on his father's shoulder.
 
"Back off." He snapped, jumping into the small time capsule his wife created, "You stay here and watch your mother for me." He growled out less angrily then before. His son smiled, knowing this was the very man he'd come to admire and love all his life. Without that strong-calm attitude of his, their family would've fallen apart long after his baby sisters disappearance.
 
"You be careful when you get their Vegeta, do you hear me?." His wife scolded when he closed the hatch to the time capsule. He smirked, "You just worry about having dinner ready when me and the BRAT get back."
 
"Why you...-" Bulma stopped herself from finishing that sentence, especially when Trunks chuckled at her, "The faster you do this, the quicker he'll come back." Trunks told her softly.
 
Bulma sighed, "What have i gotten him into?." She whispered looking into her husbands eyes thoughtfully, "Computer, launch in five, four, three, two....[Don't worry women]....one."
 
[Be careful]. She replied telepathically to him. In the blink of an eye, her capsule had vanished.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
Sasuke growled when he realised not only was that blue-haired girl a pain, but that she reminded sourly of all the fan girls he used to have in Konoha. Not that this little girl had a crush on him, but her constant talking and giggling started to bother his being. He was used to silence, like the Hyuuga girl next to him, who he couldn't stop glancing at often. It was clear she wasn't happy with him following them, but she had no choice in the matter since he was superior to her in more ways than one. Plus, they'd never survive out here with just the Hyuuga girl protecting the little radio levitating next to him telling him all sorts of family stories. How her daddy was suppose to be king. How her mother was suppose to be queen. How her brother was suppose to be prince and she princess. Sasuke wanted to throttle the little brat.
 
"You don't talk much do you Sasuke." Bra said as she twirled circled him with that annoying smile of hers.
 
Sasuke rolled his eyes and glared at Hinata. "Keep her quiet would you." He hissed at her.
 
Hinata sighed inwardly to herself then started running ahead of the group. This excited Bra and within seconds she was beside Hinata with an even bigger smile; if it were possible.
 
"What's his problem?." Bra asked, looking back at the stoic Uchiha behind.
 
Hinata glanced at her from the corner of her eye, "Let's just say he's had it rough." She said.
 
"Had it rough, you mean...-" But Bra didn't get a chance to finish as a rather angry Sasuke grabbed her and Hinata and jumped out of the way from loads of kunai's that swept past them with lethal precision. Hinata, having realised to late of the situation, activated her byakugan and wriggled free from Sasuke's hold. Bra too had to bite his hand to release her and was therefore in between the two preparing to fight.
 
"Sasuke?." A familiar voice said when all three landed to the ground. "Is that really you Sasuke-teme?."
 
"Naruto." He replied with obvious annoyance, "I thought Akatsuki wouldv'e killed you by now." He stated coldly.
 
A chuckle came from the older teen as he stepped forward, red eyes blazing, "Still the same huh, and you've even got Hinata-chan with you." He said inspecting her from afar. "Your families been looking for you Hinata, i think it's best if you come back with us." He said, and in saying that Neji and a familiar silver haired man Sasuke recognised stood next to Naruto for support.
 
Hinata shook her head, "I'm sorry, but i can't go back, not now." She whispered sadly.
 
Naruto gave her a sad smile. "You know that i'm under the hokage herself, and when she says to bring you back.." He looked away from her, "..i have to bring you back."
 
"Well then looks like the two of us will be fighting for her then, ne, Naruto?." Sasuke said as he stepped up, making Hinata look up at him stunned. But the surprise wasn't outlived for long.
 
"NOW!." Neji shouted. "(Hakke Kusho - Eight Trigrams Empty Palm)." A more focused version of the Heavenly Spin, we're Neji expells chakra from his palm to attack the three outisde his physical reach. Hinata knowing how his jutsu worked, jumped out of the way and threw a shuriken at him. Her cousin smirked as he remembered the technique she was about to pull out.
 
"(Kage Bunshin no jutsu - Shadow Clone Jutsu)." Naruto summoned, bringing fourth four thousand Naruto look alikes that stood behind him ready to attack. Sasuke glared at him, "Give me your best dobe." He stated as he started running toward the many Naruto's that stared wonder at him for his bold move. Naruto then jumped in the sky, making half jump with him, and the other half attack from ground. "(Odama Rasengan - Giant Ball Rasengan)." He said, each of his clones bringing fourth his most powerful attack as well.
 
"I've heard word about your strength, so i'd like to end this match quickly." The man with the mask and silver hair said. (A/N: Icha Icha Paradise in his back pocket, hint hint) "(Kanashibari no jutsu - Body Freeze Skill)." He whispered, looking directly at a bored Bra who didn't know what was happening. That was until seconds later she felt a waterfall of fear fall upon her small form. She was immoblized and before her very eyes, she was witness to seeing herself dying over and over again. In fear Bra released a piercing scream that ripped throughout the forest.
 
And a man not far from the scene heard this scream. He was beyond pissed.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
"Time teleportation successful." The computer said and Bulma pressed her hand to her heart, "He made it." She said to her son who was also waiting to hear if his father made it safely. When he managed to digest the information, he pulled his mother into a tight hug from behind making her smile grow even more.
 
"I miss them both so much more now that they're both gone." She told him.
 
Trunks tightened his hold on his mother, "Bra and dad are one in the same, they'll find eachother and come home together, you'll see." He replied.
 
"You're right, she is his little princess after all." Bulma whispered lovingly.
 
"Don't we forget it." Trunks stated.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
*~*Future*~*
 
As Hinata and Bra lay in the arms of Sasuke who managed to deter Naruto only to save them from Neji and Kakashi, they all bore witness to a powerful force beyond there imagination. So powerful it made the Kyuubi inside of Naruto stir. This power came from the sky, it was a man Hinata and the others could start to tell as the blinding light he was eminating began to fade.
 
Bra looked at both Sasuke and Hinata, "You both protected me, so he won't hurt you." She whispered tiredly.
 
Sasuke looked down at her impatiently, "How do you know this?." He asked.
 
Hinata looked back to the sky and saw for the first time something beautiful that didn't belong to this world. The man from the sky landed, and around him a bright yellow light glowed furiously. His hair stood tall with golden spikes and his angry eyes glared turquoise. Hinata's breath hitched when he suddenly looked her straight in the eyes, then ever so slowly his gaze moved over to Bra.
 
"That's my daddy." Bra said to them both, before she fell unconscious.
 
*~*Back To The Present*~*
 
Hinata barely had time to register Neji's attack when she was shown a short glimpse of what was too take place in the present soon. She jumped to a tree then absailed down only to land behind him. She shot her hand out which was pumped with chakra towards him. She was going to change the future and this time she'd make sure neither her or Bra ended up being burdens for Sasuke. Again she flipped, and dodged to the side.
 
(I'll change the future, if it's the last thing i do). She thought fiercely.
 
 
[A/N: This chapter's pretty sloppy huh, sorry, my niece wanted to read the part we're Vegeta came in so she made me write this out the way she wanted. She loves DB/DBZ/DBGT/DBAF, it's her biggest obession. Hope you all enjoyed. Gotta get back to work].
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*