Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 5 Crista's memories returned ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 5

Crista's memories returned


Riku and crista were traveling In the middle of the night crista woke up and went outside.It was raining like crazy,she went to the sacred tree and stared at it.She grabbed the sacred jewel and squeezed it.Her angel wings came out of her back and she let the jewel fall against her chest.Sasuke came up behind her."Crista?"He asked as she turned around startled.He opened his hand and she saw a cylinder can."What's that?"Crista asked as she smiled."Your memories"he said,smiling."One thing though,if you drink this your memories will return,but you might forget everything after you lost them"he said."I want to have my memories"she said."Are you sure?"He asked as he closed his hands around the cylinder.Crista walked up to him."Yes,i'm sure"she said as she put her hands on his hands.She took the bottel,"crista"someone said.She turned around and saw train."Train"she said.
Sasuke and train looked at each other."Sasuke"train said."Train"sasuke said.Train walked to crista."Go ahead crista,i'll be waiting when you regain your memory"train said.He walked away,and crista drank the bottel.She fainted and sasuke caught her."Crista"he said.He picked her up and walked toward kaede's house.Riku woke up and saw them,sasuke put crista on a bed,took off his white shirt and put it on her.Keade walked to crista,then stared at sasuke."I thought i'd seen the last of you"keade said."Well,I found my memories and I found crista's too"he said.
"That's good"Keade said.He walked outside and stared at the stars.Riku looked at crista,a worried look on his face.Riku turned around and walked toward sasuke."Hey,sasuke!"Riku called as he walked toward him.Sasuke turned around and riku hit him in the face.Riku grabbed sasuke and pulled him toward his face."What did you do to her!"He asked,in a angry tone."I didn't do anything to her!"Sasuke shouted back."Stop it you two"keade said.Riku and sasuke looked at her."What if crista woke up and saw you two fighting or if one of you were dead?"Keade asked as she fixed dinner.Riku let go of sasuke and stood up.He stood up and sat down by crista,Riku sat by the fire.They both glared at each other.Sasuke got out a ring and placed it on the floor by crista."Crista,please remember me"riku thought as he looked at her.
Sasuke,riku,and keade had fallan asleep.Sasuke was tossing and turning,he was having a bad dream.Crista was running toward him.Victor stabbed her.Sasuke opened his eyes while he gasped.He sat up and put his hand on his head."I still have that bad dream eh?"he thought.He sat up and sat down beside crista."Crista,please come back to me"he thought and fell asleep.