Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 6 Sasuke ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 6

SASUKE



Crista was under a tree staring at the sky.The school bell rang,crista walked in the school.Crista had lived in this village for 2 years,she is now 12,and is now taking the ninja schhol exam."Everyone we have a new student,cristina higirashi!"The teacher said as crista walked in the room."Crista you will sit by Sasuke"He said.Crista sat by sasuke as the teacher told the intructions to the class."Do you know how to transform into a different
person?"Sasuke asked.Crista smiled at him."Yeah"crista said.Sasuke turned away and blushed."She's pretty"he thought.Sakura was watching them three seats away."Look at her,making a move on sasuke,i'm kinda jealous of her"sakura thought."Time for the class to begin,everyone line up for the transform test"the teacher said.Naruto transformed into a girl."Naruto this is your last chance,don't screw it up!"The teacher yelled as naruto stared at him.
Crista giggled and naruto looked at her.He smiled as he went to his seat.Sasuke transformed into the teacher."Good"the teacher said.Crista stood in front of the teacher."Shadow clone jutsu!"She thought as she transformed.There was six of crista,and they were solid clones.Everyone,except for sasuke,were stunned.All the clones disappeared and crista went to her seat."How did she do that,none of us can do that?"Sasuke thought as she sat down
.After school crista was walking down the road."Hey,crista!"Someone said as they were running toward her.Crista turned around and saw Naruto."What's up?"Crista asked as he stopped."Sasuke wants to practice fighting with you"he said."Okay,where at?"Crista asked as she walked toward him."At the arena,tsunade,and everyone,except the students will be there"naruto said.Crista ran toward the arena.Sasuke was in the arena."Why did you call me?"She said as she stepped toward him."I want to see how well you do against a ninja"sasuke said.Crista pulled out a throwing star."Let's go!"Crista said as she ran toward him.Sasuke pulled out a kunai and blocked her attack.Sasuke pushed her back and crista did a backflip,landed on her feet,and made the transformation signal."Shadow clone jutsu!"Crista said.Crista made 5 clones of herself.
Sasuke studied them."Sharingan!"Sasuke said as his eyes turned red.Sasuke ran toward the clones and made them disappeared.He stopped and looked around."Where is she?"Sasuke thought as he looked around.Suddenly the floor of the arena turned into water.Sasuke fell in and jumped out of it into the air."I've gotta focus my chakra on my feet"he thought.He landed on the water this time and saw crista standing on it too.Crista smiled,sasuke smiled back."You're good for one of the uchia clan members"crista said."Thanks"he said.The illusion faded and they were on the floor."Good you two"tsunade said."Thank you tsunade"sasuke and crista said as the bowed.
They both left the arena,sasuke went to his house and crista went to the forest.In the middle of the night sasuke woke up and went for a walk.He saw crista on a building fighting someone."What's happening?"Sasuke said as he hid behind a tree.The wind was blowing hard,crista's hair flew in the wind."I finally found you,Victor!"Crista said."You're the only strong opponent left"Victor said."Enough talking victor,you're gonna pay for my fathers death!"Crista screamed as she ran toward her.Crista was going to punch victor,but he blocked it with his hand.Crista grunted as she tried to get close to victor's head.
`Victor got out a sword,He took both of her hands and didn't let go.Crista gasped as her sword came close to her,she tried to break free,but her grip would not loosen.His sword stabbed crista in the stomach,crista's eyes widened as blood driped on the roof.He pulled out her sword."You'll never defeat me"he said.He made crista faint and disappeared.Crista fell from the roof."Crista!"Sasuke yelled as he ran from the tree.He jumped in the air and caught her.He took her back to his house and put her on a bed.
In the morning crista woke up."You're awake"someone said.Crista looked toward the door and saw sasuke holding some herbs."Sasuke,where are we?"Crista asked as she sat up.Crista clenched her teeth as the pain went through her."You should lie back down,you're hurt"sasuke said as he rushed toward her.Crista looked down and saw that she had no shirt on,just alot of bandages on her chest and stomach.She covered up her chest."Did you undress me to bandage my wounds?"Crista asked as she blushed."No,Sakura did it"he said."Where is she?"Crista said as sasuke covered her up."At school"he said."Thanks sasuke"crista said."Y-you're welcome"he said as he blushed."How long will these take time to heal?"Crista asked as she looked at sasuke."Two weeks"he said."I'm gonna be behind on my studies"she said."it's okay"he said.Sasuke left for school and crista fell asleep.
At 1:00 she opened her eyes and saw naruto in the doorway."Hi crista,are you feeling any better?"Naruto asked as he sat down beside her.Yes,thank you"she said."Oh,I almost forgot!"Naruto said as he grabbed something out of his bag."I got you some,noodles,and a rice ball,it's my lunch though"he said."You don't have to do that,naruto"she said smiling at him."it's okay"he said."I'm behind on my studies"she thought."I could help you with your studies"naruto said."Thanks naruto"crista said as she smiled.Naruto smiled too.
Crista sat up,and grabbed her shirt.She put it on."Can you eat by yourself?"Naruto asked as he got out some chopsticks."No,i'm to weak"she said."Then i'll help you eat"he said."Okay,thanks naruto"she said.After she ate she stared at the door."What's wrong?"naruto asked as he stood up."Nothing"she said."I'm going back to school"he said."Bye naruto"she said.Naruto waved goodbye and left.Over the next week naruto and crista studied for exames and assignments.