Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 13 Battle at the brigde Zabuza returns ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 13

Crista's past revealed and Battle at the bride!Zabuza returns!

Crista got up,it was midnight.She walked into the kitchen.The lights suddenly turned on."Happy Birthday crista!"Everyone said as crista looked at them."How'd you know?"Crista asked."I was kinda snooping in your files"naruto said.
Crista turned around and went outside by the water,sasuke followed her."Crista what's wrong?"Sasuke asked as he looked at her.Crista had her head down,bangs over her eyes."I just don't like parties"she said.Kakashi and naruto were in a tree,listening,it was snowing.
Sasuke looked at her."It's more than that I can tell,we have a bond remember,iv'e been able to tell you anything,let me in"sasuke said.Crista stood up,back toward him."Sasuke you know me better than anyone,you should know,I can't tell you everything"she said.
Naruto was about to fall but kakashi caught him."I'm willing to listen if you'd tell me"sasuke said."I can't!"Crista said."Tell me what's going on"Sasuke said."Just trust me,if you knew anything about the day of my birth you'd know there's nothing to celebrate"Crista said.
Crista walked to her room and kakashi and naruto jumped down."Sasuke I can give you a ability to look into people's heads and watch there dreams"Kakashi said."Okay"sasuke said."I want it too"naruto said."Okay,but you have to be quite"kakashi said."Right"sasuke and naruto said.
In the middle of the night sasuke and naruto went into crista's room and put their hand on her head and went into her dream,they saw when her father died.They quickly removed their hands and walked out of the room."So that's what happened"sasuke said."I never knew how that was for crista"naruto said.
In the morning crista woke up.Kakashi,crista,sasuke,and naruto went toward the brigde.Mist suddenly surrounded them."Stay close you guys"kakashi said,holding a kunia.Zabuza suddenly knocked kakashi in the air and knocked out naruto.A girl in a white mask and shinobi clothes appeared in front of them."I will protect zabuza"she said.
Kakashi was fighting zabuza,kakashi swiped his kunai at zabuza and made a scratch above his eyes.Zabuza swung his sword at kakashi,kakashi dogded it,and punched zabuza in the gut.Zabuza gasped as the wind was knocked out of him.
Crista was being hurled at with kunia,sasuke was pinned against a poll."Does that eyebrowless freak mean that much to you?"Crista asked exahsted."Yes"The girl said.Sasuke awoke and rushed toward crista."What's your name?"Sasuke asked.The girl turned to sasuke."Haku"haku said.
Haku punched,sasuke and crista in the stomach and they doubled over.Haku put her foot on crista's chest.Crista's eyes went wide,she was struggling."I can't breath"she thought.Sasuke tackled haku,crista got up.
Kakashi was bloody,so was zabuza."Let's finish this zabuza"kakashi panted."Yeah let's"Zabuza said.Crista and sasuke,were in front of haku."Let's finish this"They said.Haku pulled out a needle.Naruto was being carried away by sakura."Sakura what are you doing let me down"naruto said,groggily.