Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 14 Haku's secret Jutsu Crystal Ice Mirriors ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 14

Haku's secret jutsu crystal ice mirriors!


Haku made hand signs with one hand.Kakashi and zabuza looked at him."Hand signs with one hand"Kakashi said."Yes haku was with a family up in the mountains"zabuza said.
Kakashi looked at zabuza."She killed her family and ended up in the streets"zabuza said.Kakashi pulled a scroll out of his pouch."ICE CRYSTAL MIRRIOR JUTSU!!"Haku said.Ice mirriors surrounded her,sasuke and crista.Haku went into one of the mirriors,in every single mirrior there was an image of haku."Let's see if you can catch me"haku said.
Kakashi turned toward the crystal mirriors."They can't beat that i've got to help them"kakashi said.Kakashi was running toward the mirriors."Oh no you don't!"Zabuza said,as he swung his sword in front of kakashi.Kakashi jumped back,blood coming on a scratch in his forehead,dripping down his eyes.
Kakashi wiped the blood out of his eyes.He parried with zabuza's sword and kept dogding."Sorry guys I can't help you right now"kakashi thought.Kakashi grabbed the scroll made some hand signs."You know zabuza we're both busy men so let's end in right now!"Kakashi said.Zabuza stopped his attacks,and looked at kakashi."I couldn't have said it better myself"zabuza said.
Haku threw five needles at crista and sasuke.They tried to get away from all of them,but three stabbed then in the arms.Crista stood up,and focused chakra in her feet.She looked at sasuke,standing up."Hang on sasuke i'll get us out of here"she thought.She charged toward the mirrior about to punch it,but haku came out of a mirrior and grabbed crista's neck.
Sasuke grabbed kunia and threw it at haku.Haku raised crista in front of him,the kunia stabbed crista in the stomach."Crista no!"Sasuke yelled as he ran toward crista.Crista grabbed the kunia,her teeth clenched.She yanked it out and threw it at a mirrior.
Sasuke was by crista's side,he helped her up.Haku caught the kunia and sasuke and crista gasped.Haku threw it back at them,sasuke rushed out of the way,crista in his arms.He set her down on the ground,she knelt on the ground."Crista try to lure her out of a mirrior"sasuke said.Crista nodded,then stood up.Sasuke activated his sharingan and pulled out a kunai.
Crista charged at the mirrior again,haku came out of the mirrior again."There!"Sasuke said as he hurled a kunia at haku,and a mirrior.The kunia scraped haku's arm and haku went back in the mirrior.The other kunai hit the mirrior and it shattered.
Sasuke ran after crista,but the mirrior regrew.Haku hurled some more needles at crista."I've used to much chakra"crista said.Sasuke formed some hand signs and put his hand to his mouth."Fire style phenoix flower jutsu!!!"Sasuke said.Fire went at haku's mirrior,but haku went to another mirrior behind sasuke.
Sasuke was baldly hurt and had lost alot of blood.Haku hurled five kunia at sasuke."SASUKE!!"Crista said as she ran toward sasuke.Crista tackled sasuke,and five kunia went in her back.Crista screamed,sasuke gasped,they both hit the ground.Crista was on sasuke.Sasuke lifted crista up and pulled out the kunia,crista held back a scream of pain.
Sasuke went toward a mirrior."I've got to distract her away from crista"sasuke said.Sasuke put some chakra in his feet and he ran faster.Haku threw fifteen kunai at crista and ten at sasuke."CRISTA NO!!"Sasuke shouted as he ran toward crista.Five kunia hit sasuke in the back,sasuke clenched his teeth.
Crista was standing up."I can't move"she thought.Sasuke pushed crista out of the way.Crista's eyes widened and she gasped as alot of the kunia hit sasuke's body.Sasuke fell on the ground,on his back."SASUKE!!!"Crista screamed.Haku pulled out three kunia and threw them at crista.They stabbed crista in the legs,she held back a scream.
She crawled toward sasuke,he had his sharingan off.Tears were going down crista's cheeks.Sasuke looked at her."Cr-crista"he said.He raised his hand and wiped away crista's tears."Crista promise me that you''ll find someone else to love when i'm gone"he said.Crista grabbed his hand on her cheek,his other hand was squeezing hers.
Crista nodded and sasuke smilled."Crista I love you"sasuke said."I love you too sasuke"she said.She kissed sasuke,sasuke kissed crista.Sasuke's hand went limp,his hand on her cheek felt cold.She parted and gasped,tears threatened to fall from her eyes,she shook sasuke a little."Sasuke,sasuke don't leave me no,no,SASUKE!!"She screamed.
Kakashi and zabuza heard it.Kakashi grew angry then turned toward zabuza."Sasuke"kakashi thought as her lowered his head."Well kakashi I guess that leaves the half demon,the boy was only a weakling"zabuza.Kakashi opened the scroll and made a line of blood down it,he rolled it back up."Don't you dare talk about my student that way!!"Kakashi shouted.
Kakashi did some more hand signs,and put his hand and scroll on the ground,symbols came out of the scroll on the ground."NINJA ART EARTH STYLE FANG PEIRCER JUTSU!"Kakashi yelled.Two big dogs grabbed zabuza's legs,another two grabbed his arms,and one huge one bit into his shoulder.Zabuza screamed,the slunk down a little.