Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 36 Crista's match and the end ( Chapter 36 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 36

Crista's match and the end!


Crista charged at tonya.Kakashi,sasuke,and naruto were in the stands.Tonya did some hand signs and closed her eyes."Byakugan!"Tonya said.Crista did the same thing,they charged at each other."What's that?"Naruto w2ondered.
Neji was beside sasuke."It's a trait stronger than the sharingan,this inflicts damage to the chakra system and stops the flow of chakra"neji explaind.
Crista's hand came toward tonya's face,but tonya blocked it.Blue chakra was seen from their blocks and attacks.Tonya sent her hands toward crista.Crista blocked them both,then did a bakflip.
Tonya and crista charged each other again,tonya and crista sent both their left hand at each other.Crista hit tonya in the stomach,tonya hit crista in the the heart.
Crista coughed up blood,tonya gripped her stomach."These attacks also inflict damage on our internal organs"neji said."Crista"sasuke thought.
Five minutes passed and crista was on the ground,tonya was standing in froint of crista.Crista started to stand up."Look crista i'm completly out of your leage,this is what seperates the elite from the falures"tonya said.
Crista looked at tonya."I won't give up,defend yourself tonya"crista said,getting in her stance.Tonya did too."I never knew crista was this tough"naruto said.Kakashi sighed,keruni saw and walked toward him."She has reached her limit,one more blow and it's over"kakashi said.
Itachi had an invisible jutsu on,he was watching crista."Crista"itachi thought."It's over"tonya said.Naruto got angry and gripped the railing."Crista's not done yet!"Naruto shouted.
Tonya looked at crista,she was breathing heavily."If you continue this match,your going to die"tonya said.Tsunade was watching crista."I'm...far.from..finished"crista said.
Tonya looked crista from top to bottom."You're barely standing"tonya said."Your wrong"crista said.Crista ran toward tonya,tonya did too.
Tonya punched crista in the stomoch,the tonya put her hand on crista's heart."No tonya!"Neji said.Crista grabbed tonya's arm and punched tonya in her heart.Tonya coughed up blood,tonya loojked at crista.
Crista smirked,her grip on tonya's arm tightened and crista shocked tonya.She threw tonya in the air,appeared in front of tonya in the air and kicked her toward the ground.
Tonya was unconsious,crista landed on the ground feet first.
Tsunade stood up."Crista is the winner"tsunade said.Everyone cheered.Crista's eyes widened,her heart hurt.Crista coughed up some blood,and was sitting on the ground."Crista!"Itachi thought.
Kakashi was by crista,he layed her on the ground."Crista!"Sasuke,naruto and neji said.They all rushed toward her.
Crista looked at sasuke,naruto,and neji."You guys"she said,smilling.Crista suddenly coughed up more blood.They all gasped.Kakashi undid her shirt,she had a bra on underneath.Kakashi felt her heart.
Kakashi's eyes widend."oh no,going into shock"kakashi said.He looked toward the unconsious tonya."Was she really trying to kill crista?"Kakashi thought."Get a medic and hurry up!!"Kakashi shouted.
The medic's came,the medic put a hand on crista's heart."She has no pulse"the medic said.Naruto,itachi,neji,kakashi,and sasuke's eyes widened.Sasuke ran toward her,eyes shaking."This is very serious,she's got ten minutes at best,let's get her to the emergency room"the medic said.
They put crista on a stretcher,and picked it up.Sasuke,neji,and naruto look at crista as she passes by them."Cristina"sasuke,naruto and neji whispered,anxiety in their voices.
Tonya was opening her eyes,sasuke and naruto noticed.Sasuke ran toward her,sharingan activated.neji stopped him."Sasuke you will have to battle tonya next,after me"neji said.
Two hours passed when sasuke,neji,and naruto were allowed to see crista.They walked in the room and sasuke held her hand."Crista i'm sorry about our fight at the pairing up"he said.
Crista's heartbeat was steady,neji came toward crista."I wonder how you got the byakugan crista"neji said and left,naruto did too.Sasuke was gripping her hand,he looked at her,sadly."If I only had more power I could have protected you"sasuke thought.