Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 37 Crista and her mother's annaversery ( Chapter 37 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
chapter 37

Crista and her mothers anniversary!


A year passed and sasuke,naruto,ino,hinata,garra,and crista were 13.Crista woke up,and looked to the left.Sasuke was still holding onto crista's hand,sleeping."Sasuke"she said.Sasuke's eyes shot open and he embraced crista."Crista thank goodness your alive"he said.
Crista thought about their discussion."Sasuke i'm sorry about our argument earlier before your match"crista said.Sasuke let go of crista,and shook his head.He put his hand on her cheek."No i'm sorry I should never had said those things to you,I will kill my older brother still"sasuke said.
Sasuke stood up,crista looked at him."Vistiting hours are over,I have to go"sasuke said."Okay"crista said.Sasuke left and crista looked toward the window."It feels like I forgot something,oh that's right Tomarrow is the anniversary"crista thought.
It was night,and itachi came in through the window.Crista opened her eyes and smilled."Hi itachi"she said."Hi"he said.He sat on her bed,crista grabbed his hand."Kom isn't dead"itachi said.Crista looked away,itachi noticed she was sad.
He wiped away the tear going down her cheek."Tomarrow is the anniversary isn't it?"Itachi asked,his sharingan turned off."Yes"she said.Itachi left and was walking toward Akatsuki."Kom is going to wipe out my memeory of crista when I return"itachi thought.
Crista was allowed to leave in the morning.She was at her house,packing.Kakashi appeared in the doorway."Crista where are you going?"Kakashi asked.Crista looked at him."To visit my mothers grave in soul society"crista said."Your taking the whole day off?!"Kakashi said.
Crista stood up,and turned around."Yes,until it get's dark"crista said.Kakashi nodded then walked toward crista."We have a mission today too,but you can go"kakashi said.
Crista was in her soul reaper form,she opened the gate to the soul society and went through.When she was on the other saide,she saw rukia and renji."Hey rukia,renji!"Crista shouted.Rukia and renji came toward crista smiling.
Crista looked at the ground,renji and rukia stopped smiling."Today's the day"renji said.Crista nodded then headed toward the cispin hill.Crista saw her mothers grave and knelt down."Mother i'm sorry that I got you killed"crista muttered.Rukia put a hand on crista's shoulder.
Crista looked at rukia,she was smiling."Crista is doing a very good job in the soul society"rukia said to kagome's grave."Yeah she is she's at bakura's level now"renji added,smiling too.
Crista looked at her mother's grave."Yeah I am"crista said,smiling.A tear was going down her cheek.Bakura was behind renji,renji and crista gasped and turned around.
Bakura looked at them,unemotionless."Rukia and renji the head person wants you"bakura said.Renji and rukia nodded then went toward the soul society building.
Bakura sat beside crista,crista looked at him."Crista your mother is doing well here"bakura said.Crista stood up,bakura smiled."She's here?"Crista asked,shocked."Yes and your father is too,I can send them down to earth with you for a day"bakura said.Crista embraced bakura and bakura embraced crista.
They released each other,crista was smiling."Thank you bakura"she said.Bakura nodded then stood up."You have to come back to the soul society every wednesday,friday and sunday though"bakura said.
Crista rolled her eyes and smirked."Okay you dirty dealer"she said."Hey i'm not a dirty dealer"bakura said.Crista and bakura laughed.It was turning night and crista left to earth.Crista went through the gate and was on the other side.
She walked home and switched on the light.She gasped and saw sasuke,naruto,kakashi,neji,and gaara in her house."Crista welcome back"sasuke said.Crista walked toward them."What's this for?"Crista asked,confused.
Sasuke embraced her and looked at her."Your better and we're celebrating it"naruto said.Kakashi brought in a cake and ice cream.Sasuke made a rude commet about crista's hair,naruto smirked,kakashi,gasped.
Crista grabbed a peice of cake and smashed it in sasuke's face."That's for making fun of my hair"crista said.They all burst out laughing and kakashi took a picture.
Crista grabbed another piece of cake and threw it at naruto.Naruto ducked and it hit kakashi in the face.They all went outside,crista grabbed a hose and sprayed neji with it.Neji grabbed some mud and threw it at crista.Crista ducked and it it sasuke in the face.
Sasuke rubbed it out of his eyes,he picked up some mud and threw it at neji.It hit him in the face,crista laughed."Mud fight!"Crista yelled.Sasuke,naruto,neji,kakashi were throwing mud everywhere.
After that they all went home to wash off.Crista layed down on a futon,she wore a pink shirt and black pants.Sasuke wore a white shirt and blue pants."Your mother is very pretty"sasuke said,looking at the picture of her on the shelf.
Crista sat up,sasuke did too."Yeah,that's why my father chose her"crista said.Sasuke put a hand on crista's shoulder."Before my mother died she looked at me and said my fathers name"crista said.Tears streaming down her cheek,sasuke wiped it away.
Crista looked at sasuke,sasuke embraced her."I know why my mother smiled when I protected her,I looked like my father"crista said.Sasuke glanced at crista,crista embraced sasuke."I never knew my father,I don't even know what he looks like,he died protecting my mother"crista said.
Sasuke let go of crista,he kissed her.Crista kissed back,he ended the kiss,and looked at her."I'm not going anywhere,i'm staying with you"sasuke said.Crista smiled,and wiped her eyes."Thanks sasuke"she said.