Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 38 Itachi vs. Sensei's ( Chapter 38 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 38

Itachi vs. senseis!


Itachi and kisame were on a cliff looking down at the village,itachi's sharingan was activated."Aw do you miss your old hometown?"Kisame asked."No,i'm thinking of the mission"itachi said.
Crista woke up and saw sasuke next to her,she was in half demon form.She saw kakashi,kurnie,and asuma near a tea house.She looked at the tea house,and saw two people sitting down,they had purple nails and black cloaks on with red clouds.They wore straw hats,bells were on them.
Naruto walked toward them."Kurnie,asuma go after them,i'll catch up soon"kakashi said.Asuma and kurnie nodded,then disappeared.Kakashi and naruto went to train.
Asuma and kurnie caught up to the two people in cloaks."What are S-class criminals doing here,who are you?"Asuma asked.One of them turned toward them,he pulled the hat off,he had black hairand red sharingan eyes."It is you,Itachi Uchia"kurnie said.The other one turned toward them and removed his hat.
He had white eyes,with a black dot in each,a blue sharkface,three stripes on his cheek,and pointy teeth."Kisame hagaru from the land of waves"asuma said.Kisame pulled out his sword,kurnie did a genjutsu and disappeared.
Tree roots nailed itachi to a tree,kurnie came out of the tree,kunia in hand.Itachi looked up,kisame cut asuma with his sword."My sword dosen't push,it slices"kisame said as he pulled it back.
Kurnie held up her kunia."This is the end itachi"she said as she thrust it towards his neck.Itachi smirked,suddenly kurnie was against the tree,itachi was free."Genjutsu won't work on me"itachi said.
He pulled out a kunia and ran toward kurnie.Kurnie bit her lip,and was free just in time.She ducked as itachi slashed at her,cuting her hair.Itachi kicked kurnie and she went in the water."KURNIE!"Asuma yelled.Asuma dogded a swipe from kisame's sword.
Kurnie stood on the water,itachi was right behind her,she froze.Kakashi was behind itachi,kunia toward itachi's neck."Water torpedo"kisame said.A kakashi shadow clone stood in front of asuma and copied kisame's jutsu.
Kisame grew shocked and stepped back."He copied the same jutsu as me"kisame said."Kakashi"kurnie said.The clone disappeared,Itachi looked at kakashi."So this him,he really is the true heir of the sharingan"kakashi thought.
Kisame was about to attack asuma again."Kisame don't"Itachi said.Kisame froze,he and kurnie looked at itachi."You'll alert more shinobi and that's the last thing we need,focus on our mission"itachi said."What's your mission,what do you want?"Kakashi asked.
Shuriken appeared in itachi's right hand.Kakashi jumped back,water came from the air and went at kakashi,kakashi was under itachi's feet."He's so fast,I didn't even see him make any hand signs"kakashi thought.
Kakashi dove out of the water and grabbed kurnie."That's the shadow clone"itachi said.Water came up and destroyed the shadow clone,kakashi was by asuma."He just destroyed his own shadow clone"asuma said.
Itachi emerged from the wall of water and it disappeared."Be careful,itachi became captian of the anbu squad at age 13"kakashi warned.Asuma and kurnie pulled out a kunia."we get it he's tough"asuma said.Kakashi turned toward itachi."Tough dosen't even begin to describe him,you don't even know what he's capible off"kakashi said.
Itachi looked at kakashi,kisame was by itachi."I'll show you what a true heir of the sharingan can do"itachi said.Itachi opened his eyes wider,he was activating the myeko sharingan.
Kakashi told kurnie and asuma to close their eyes."ITACHI!!"Someone screamed.A sacred arrow flew by itachi's head,and landed in the water.Itachi,kakashi,kisame,kurnie,and asuma looked to where the arrow had come from.
Crista was in her half demon form,she went in front of kakashi,asuma,and kurnie."You guys alright?"Crista asked."Yeah"asuma said.Crista looked back at itachi."Crista"itachi thought.Kisame disappeared.Crista walked toward itachi."Itachi"she said.
She was right in front of him,her head was near his chest."Crista join the Akatsuki with me"he whispered in her ear."No itachi,i'm staying with sasuke"she said.Kakashi was behind crista."What's your mission?"Kakashi asked.
Itachi looked at crista."To kidnapp crista,for her powers,make her one of us,and make her kill my brother"itachi said.Itachi kissed crista,crista's and kakashi's eyes widened.Itachi ended the kiss and whispered in her ear."I'll be back for you,my love"he whispered and disappeared.
Crista went to her knees,gripping her heart,kakashi put a hand on her shoulders.Sasuke appeared and ran toward crista.He knelt down in front of crista and grabbed her shooulders."Crista"sasuke said.
Crista held her head as a vision hit her.She was in a hall,itachi was beating up sasuke.Crista looked at sasuke,tears in her eyes.Kakashi disappeared."Sasuke"she said.She embraced sasuke and sasuke embraced her back.
She fainted and sasuke went to her house.Sasuke looked at crista as it turned to midnight."Crista whenever I leave you alone,something bad happens"he thought.He sat down on a bed next to hers and touched her cheek."I'll never leave you alone again"he thought.
In the morning sasuke woke up,and saw crista looking out the window,she had a red kimono on with pink blossoms on it.She turned to sasuke and smiled,sasuke walked over to her and embraced her."The festival is tonight"she said.
Sasuke pulled something out of his pocket and opened it.It was a dimond necklace,he put it around crista's neck.Crista embraced sasuke,sasuke embraced her back.At nine sasuke and crista went to the festival and danced.
Sakura asked if she could dance with sasuke and crista said yes.She walked toward a hill,she could still hear the music.Itachi appeared behind her,crista turned toward him.
Itachi held out his hand toward crista."Can I have this dance?"He asked as he smiled a little.Crista took his hand and started dancing.Itachi took off his cloak and straw brimmed hat."You look pretty"itachi said,he had his sharingan off.
Crista blushed and looked down at the festival."I remember when we went to the festival too,I miss those days"she said.Kakashi appeared behind itachi,itachi looked at kakashi."What are you doing here itachi?"He asked.
Itachi let go of crista."What does it look like i'm doing?"Itachi asked,angrily.Itachi grabbed his cloak and hat and put it on.Itachi pulled a pink cheary blossom out of a tree and put it in crista's hair."Bye my crista"itachi said and left.
Kakashi led crista back to the festival,naruto took her from kakashi and danced with her."Hi crista"naruto said,smiling."Hi naruto"she said.Naruto kissed crista on the lips,crista's eyes widened.He ended the kiss and looked at her.
Crista looked shocked,her eyes still wide."I love you too crista"he said.Crista blushed and kissed naruto on the cheek."Naruto I can't"she said.Naruto looked at crista,and nodded."I know,I just wish that I had said I love you before sasuke did"naruto said.
Sasuke saw crista and took her from naruto and walked home."Did you have fun?"Sasuke asked."Yes"crista said.Sasuke and crista kissed then looked at the sky.There were firworks in the sky,sasuke held crista's waist as they stared at the sky,smiling.