Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 42 Roar of tears,you are my boyfriend! ( Chapter 42 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 42

Roar of tears! You are my boyfriend!


Sasuke and crista were on the logs,looking at each other still."Why would you go this far for me?"Sasuke askes."I love you sasuke,this is the second bond i've had"crista said.
Sasuke glares at her,crista glares back."That is why I WILL STOP YOU!!"Crista shouted.Sasuke takes out his headband and ties it to his head."It's too late for me to go back"sasuke said.Sasuke splits the log in half with his feet,and lands on the water.Sasuke grabs a piece of the broken log and throws it at crista's log and it snaps also.
A third dot appeares on sasuke's sharingan,he smirks."Come!"Sasuke said.Crista closes her eyes."I will break our bond"sasuke said."Break ours"Crista said.Crista opened her eyes,sasuke looks at crista's red eyes."Then why put on your headband?"She said.
Sasuke smirks as he holds out his hand in a fighting stance."I notice your strength,you share the same pain and lonliness I do"sasuke said.Sasuke points to his headband."You won't be able to put a scratch on my forehead and that fact will never change"sasuke said.
Crista stared at sasuke,angry."Whatever I say won't matter to you"crista said.Crista rushes at sasuke,sasuke throw a pole of wood at crista.Crista's chakra makes it explode.Sasuke stares at crista,crista charges at sasuke."I can see it,her movement that I couldn't catch before"sasuke thought.
Crista punches at sasuke,but sasuke blocks them.He flips crista over his head,crista does a spinning kick,but sasuke avoids it.He punches crista in the jaw and she rolls on the water.She quickly gets up and swips at sasuke,but sasuke jumps on a rock wall and gets into a fighting stance.
Crista follows sasuke up and starts to attack him,but sasuke dogdes them all.sasuke punches crista,sending her into the water.Sasuke goes on the water.Crista and four clones come out of the water and go toward sasuke.
Sasuke destroys them and does a flip.Crista's hands grab sasuke's legs."Sasuke!"Crista said.Sasuke gasps,he was being spun around in the air by fifteen clones,the clones slammed him into a rock wall."Fireball jutsu!"Sasuke thought.
The fire went down the chain of clones and burned them,They fell in the water,sasuke,was in the cliff,the curse marks gone,his eyes were shaky.Crista was at his feet,the fire disappeared around her,she was still alive from the fire.
She looked at sasuke,eyes wide a little."Amazing"she mummbled.Sasuke swallowed,then turned angry."Shut up,crista"he said.Sasuke stands up and lifts crista up by her shirt.Crista was still weak after that attack."It's too late crista!"Sasuke shouted.
He threw crista off the cliff,and jumped toward her,he pile drived crista on the rocky ground below,breaking her skull a little.He let go of crista,he body went in the water and floated on the water.Sasuke looked to the ground,sharingan still activated.
Crista was still alive a little."I have no choice,i'll have to use my chakra to full power"she thought.A darker red chakra came out of crista,sasuke looked at the ground."Crista i'm sorry,you had to die"he thought.He felt a powerful chakra and looked toward crista.
He walked on the water toward crista's body,her chakra lifted crista up,slowly."What,crista?"Sasuke mummbled.Crista's head shot up,angry,she punched sasuke in the face.Sasuke went flying backwards and landed on the water,clutching his nose.Crista's chakra forms a tail,fox ears,and surrounds crista in the shape of a fox.
Crista rushes at sasuke,she tries to punch and kick him,sasuke jumps on a log."I can't read her movements like I was able too"sasuke thought.Sasuke jumps on rocks,shooting fireballs at crista.Crista avoids them,while running sidway,she runs sraight toward sasuke.
Sasuke does a great fireball jutsu and it goes at crista.Crista runs toward it,the ball of fire disappears,crista just standing,her chakra glowing."That chakra's protecting her"sasuke thought.
Sasuke jumps on the water,crista holds out her left hand.Her chakra forms a huge clawed hand and it goes toward sasuke.The chakra hand pushes sasuke into a wall,the curse seal forms around sasuke's body.The chakra hand grabs sasuke and pulls him toward crista.
Chakra goes around crista right hand and she punches sasuke in the face.He goes into the wall again,sasuke stands up,and laughs."I'm going to use the second level of my curse mark"sasuke said.
The curse seals attach together,sasuke's hair grows longer,his claws grow too,his skin turns a light brown,a huge black mark appears above sasuke's nose.Sasuke laughs and looks at crista."I have a feeling I will not lose"sasuke said."Is that what you mean by special?"Crista asked.Crista looks at sasuke's new form,sasuke looks at crista form,crista's eyes glow a dark red.