Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 90 Envy found,crista's three year sleep ( Chapter 90 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 90

ENvy found, Crista's three year sleep



The girl looked at them and smiled.Crista and edward approached her and she walked toward her."We're looking for this woman"crista said as she handed the photo of envy to her.The girl looked at it,shook her head and handed it back.Crista sighed and she and edward started to turn around.
The girl coughed,crista stopped,edward looked at crista."Do you have a place to stay tonight?"The girl asked.Crista looked at her and shook her head and the girl smiled."You can stay at my house, I live alone though"she said.Crista and edward followed the girl and they were traveling down a path.
The girl and crista were walking together,edward was behind them."What's your name antway?"Crista asked.The girl giggled,then coughed."Amile"she said.Crista and amile talked about amile's house."So you've been traveling with edward this whole time?"She asked.Crista glanced back at edward and smirked.
Amile was looking at crista,crista looked at amile."Yes"she said.Amile nodded,sighed,then smiled."Could it be that you two are lovers,since you have been alone with him?"Amile asked.Crista blushed,edward heard and went by crista."Yes that's right"he said.Crista blushed,amile giggled,edward chuckled.
They got to a rikety old bridge and amile clung on to crista's arm,edward followed them.The bridge broke,crista and amile gasped,as they went down."Crista!"Edward said,he fell in after them,trying to catch crista.After they got out they went to amile's house.
Edward lit the fire,got crista and amile a blanket,and went to make tea.He came back and gave crista and amile some,he sat on the coach,shivering.Crista sighed,went over to him,took off his shirt and put the blaket around him.
He embraced her,she embraced back.Amile had fallen asleep,edward pushed crista on the coach and kissed her,she kissed back.They looked at each other and smiled.Edward layed beside crista and embraced her,she embraced back."I love you"she mumbled.Edward embraced her tighter and smiled."I love you too"he said.
They both woke up and stood up,amile saw them and smiled."Your three year sleep is approaching crista"she said.Crista grabbed her sword and followed amile,she was a chiropteran.They saw a cart and a man driving it."Go nathan,i'll handle crista,get envy out of here"she said.Nathan drove away,crista peirced her finger.
Crista rushed at amile and stabbed her,then fainted,edward grabbed her and smiled."We just found her and I have to go to sleep again huh"she said.Edward touched her cheeks,she touched his."It isn't time yet,you'll just take a nap