Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 91 The attack of envy,crista's choice ( Chapter 91 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 91

The attack of envy,crista's two year sleep



Edward and crista were traveling,in search of envy.Crista saw a trail of blood and winced,she gripped her stomach,one eye closed in pain.Edward gripped his chiropteran hand,one eye closed painfully."She's here"crista said.
She ignored her pain and pulled out her sword.Edward walked behind crista,crista closed her eyes and concentrated.Her vision went beyond where she could see and saw envy feeding on blood.She rushed toward envy,peirced her finger,and raised her sword.
Edward was charging at envy,chiropteran hand raised.Envy disappeared,edward gasped,crista ran faster."Edward,no!"She thought.Envy appeared below edward and smirked,her purple eyes glowing.Crista blocked envy's attack,edward was unconsious stabbed in the heart.
Crista rushed over to edward,healed him and stood up.Edward looked at crista,she went into her half demon form,her amber eyes glowing."Envy I'm taking you back,sealed inside me again!"She yelled.Envy gasped,as crista disappeared.
Crista had the cresentmaru in hand,envy spun around but was too late.Crista had stabbed envy,envy had stabbed crista in the leg,crista smirked at envy's suprised look."Goodbye sister"crista said.Envy screamed as her soul got sucked in by cresentmaru.
The necklace that crista wore glowed a deep purple,crista gasped as envy's soul was locked up inside her for good.Crista dropped her sword and started to fall."Crista!"Edward said as he caught her.
She looked at him and smiled."Edward forgive me"she said.Edward's eyes widened then his face and eyes went sad."Crista"he said.Crista closed her eyes and hissed,edward gripped her hand.She opened her eyes and smiled at him."I'm going to be in for a long sleep again"she said.
Edward smiled at her,she looked at him."I'll be waiting"he said.Crista smiled at him and touched his cheek,he gripped her hand that was on his cheek with his human hand."I love you edward"she said.Edward smiled at her,she looked at him."I love you too"he said.
He leaned down and kissed her,crista kissed him back,her eyes closed,her hand and body went slack.Edward parted from her and held her tightly."I will wait for you,even if you change and even if we get seperated from each other,I will find you"he said.
He put his forehead on hers and smiled."Sleep well,my beloved,crista"he said.He kissed her one last time until she woke up again.He picked her up and went to his parent6s house,they lived in a house by the sea.
A tall man and a short woman came out of the house.The man had long black hair,blue eyes,he wore a white shirt,black pants,and black shoes.His face was long,he had stayed the same age for one hundred years.
The short woman looked like a high school girl,black short hair,red lips,brown eyes and a round face.She wore a pink sweater,black pants and white shoes.Edward looked at his parents and smiled.
The woman grabbed the man's and squeezed,the man squeezed back."Hagi he's back"the woman said.Hagi looked at his son and smiled a little."I know saya"he said.Saya and hagi looked at crista in his arms.Edward went into the house,hagi and saya followed.
Edward layed crista down on his bed and tucked her in,he sat on the bed beside her and stroked her cheek."Who's that?"Saya asked.Edward smiled,hagi did too."Crista,she's part vampire,human and half demon"he said.
Edward was a vampire with hagi's powers that layed dormant until crista bit him,hagi still had wings and his chiropteran hand,which was unbandaged now,edward's was too.Saya was a chiropteran vampire,hagi was her chevalier.
Edward sat down on the couch and sighed,hagi went into the kitchen,saya sat down by her son."How long is she asleep for?"She asked.Edward looked at the fire,thinking about what happened."Two years"he said.
Saya sighed,and went by the fire,hagi came back."When I was with hagi back then I had too sleep for thirty years and be awake for two"saya said.Edward looked at his mother,hagi smiled at her.
Hagi came beside saya and wrapped his arms around her,edward went by crista and layed down with her."Mother I died,but crista brought me back"he said.Saya and hagi sighed and walked toward edward."We know by your left hand"saya said.
Hagi went upstairs to his and saya's bedroom,saya followed him,but stopped."Go and travel for the next two years,your father did that too while I was asleep"she said and went upstairs.
Edward looked at crista and kissed her,he slipped off his braclet and put it on her wrist then left.Hagi watched him leave,saya looked sad a little,hagi kissed her,she smiled."He'll be back"he said.Saya nodded,then went downstairs."I know"she whispered.