Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 93 Edwards confession,loses control ( Chapter 93 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 93


Edward's confession,loses control



Edward seached for crista,he stopped dead in his tracks,in front of him was a man,he wore a black jacket,black pants,a red shirt,and brown boots,he was smoking.He saw edward and smiled,he had a silver and crome gun at his side.
Edward got in a fighting pose,his eyes pure black,teeth bared,the man walked toward edward."Edward"he said.Edward charged at him,the man pulled out his gun and aimed it at edward's head,the muzzle against edward's head,he stopped."Jak"Edward growled,dangerously.
The man had an angry look on his face,edward knew why."Why did you kill my sister?!"He shouted,edward closed his eyes,jak pushed the muzzle harder against edward's head."I lost control of myself"he said.
The man snapped,he punched edward,edward stopped him."EDWARD!"Crista shouted.Jak and edward looked to their left and saw crista,a red dress on,she glared at jak.Jak charged at crista,edward ran after him.
Jak raised his gun at her,he shot,edward's eyes widened,he gasped.Blood went down crista's stomach,her eyes were wide,shocked.She put her hand to her stomach,she started falling,saya was in shock.
Crista went to her knees,her eyes started to close,edward rushed toward her,fast,saya did too.She started falling,face forword,looking at edward,her eyes getting hazy."CRISTA!!!"Edward screamed.
He caught her before she hit the ground,her eyes starting to haze over,he had tears running down his face,crista touched his cheek,he gripped her hand that was on his cheek,she smiled at him.
Saya went to her knees,crying,jak stood there,emotionless."Edward it's cold and dark"she whispered.Edward's hand gripped hers tighter."Don't worry,i'm here"he said,his voice broke.
He pulled of the bandages on his chiropteran hand and took off her shirt.He wrapped the bandages,after looking at her wound."Good,it didn't hit anything vital,she'll live"he thought.She fainted,edward looked at saya.
Saya rushed toward their house to get hagi,edward stood up angrily,his eyes turned a blood lust color.Jak took a step back,edward's wings came out,both of his hands turned chiropteran,a feral look in his eyes.
Edward disappeared and was behind jak,jak spun around,he had a shocked look on his face.Edward had stabbed him through his heart,with his chiropteran hand,jak landed on the ground.Hagi and saya got there and stopped in their tracks.
Edward licked the blood off his chiropteran hand and went for jak,hagi went behind him and stopped him,edward struggled."Edward stop,she's okay,she's not dead"hagi shouted.Edward's eyes returned to normal,he went to his knees,hagi went over to crista.
Edward's hand went back to normal,he bandages his chiropteran hand up again,his wings disappeared,he stood up and went over to crista.He kelt down,picked her up and went to the house,hagi and saya had a sad look on their face.
Edward went upstairs and put crista in his bed,he went to the bathroom and got a blood tablet.Saya came in the bathroom,hagi was in their room."The blood tablet's aren't working are they?"Saya asked.
Edward shook his hand and coughed up blood,he closed his eyes."You're turning into a pureblood vampire,like me and your father are now"she said.Edward's hair and face were sweaty,he went into the shower and turned it on.
Saya went into edward's room and looked at crista,she was awake."What happened?"Crista asked.Saya sighed and sat next to her,crista sighed."Edward snapped when you got shot,he killed jak"saya said.
Crista closed her eyes and sighed."I can't go back into my half demon form,because I used it to seal envy in me again,I don't know when they'll return,so i'm stuck in my human form,for now"crista said.Saya left,edward got out of the shower,he wore black pants,no shirt,he was tired.
He went into his room and saw crista,she looked at him.He walked over to the bed and sat down,crista embraced him,he looked at her."It's okay edward"she said.Edward had his bangs over his eyes."It's not crista"he said,his voice hollow.
Crista looked at him,she touched his cheek,he looked at her."Why?"She asked.Edward closed his eyes,and gripped his chest."I almost lost you,and I couldn't protect you at all"he said.Crista kissed him,his eyes widened.
She parted,looked at him."You will get stronger edward and so will I so don't worry about it anymore okay"she said.Edward nodded,crista smiled and kissed him,he kissed back,he pushed her on the bed,softly.
They parted,he was on top of her,his arms holding him up,she smiled at him,he smiled back.He leaned down and kissed her again,she wrapped her arms around his waist,he layed down next to her,their lips still locked."I love you crista"he said,out of breath.
Crista embraced him,he embraced back."I love you too edward"she said.She fell asleep,edward smiled at her,crista had a peaceful expression on her face."Goodnight my beloved"he whispered.Hagi and saya were in the doorway,edward sat up and looked at them they smiled."She knows how to comfort you that's good"hagi said.
Edward smiled at them,saya stepped toward them,hagi left,saya sighed."You know your father was exectly like you,he always worried about not being stong enough and blamed himself,but I always calmed him,he did the same for me sometimes"saya said.
She left,edward closed his eyes and sighed."Edward"crista mummbled,edward opened his eyes and looked at her.She had a fearful expression on her face,a tear went down his cheek,he wiped it away and layed down."Shhh,i'm here,don't worry"he whispered in her ear.
Her face went back to her peaceful expression,edward embraced her,his hold tightening."I wonder what she dreams of"he thought and fell asleep.He was tossing and turning,sweat all over his chest and face.
He had lost control to his blood lust and killed crista.Edward sprang up,fear on his face,he put his hands on his face and sighed.He looked at his hands,they weren't covered in blood,he heard the rain outside and sighed.
He got up and went outside,by a huge tree to think,crista saw him leave and went after him.It was pouring outside,edward had his bangs over his eyes,gripping his chest."Edward"someone said.Edward spun around and saw crista,her hair and clothes were soaked.
He looked away,his hand on his chest got tighter,his bangs over his eyes,he turned his back to her."What's wrong?"She asked,concern on her face.Edward didn't answer,she walked up to edward and embraced him,she felt him stiffen and gasp.
Edward sighed and turned toward her,she broke the embrace,he looked away,his bangs over his eyes."Bad dream"he said.Crista saw a tear go down his cheek,she wiped it away."What was it about,you'll feel better if you tell me"she said.
He looked at her,his eyes sad and broken,his voice craked."I killed you,with my own hands,my blood lust was...I couldn't control it anymore"he said,voice craking here and there.Crista embraced him,her arms around his waist.
He was going to embrace her,he was hesitating."That won't happen,I trust you edward,I won't die on you,or leave ever"she said.Edward embraced her tightly,his chin on her shoulder,his bangs over his eyes.
He was crying,crista's embrace tightened,he gasped,his eyes widened."Edward what's wrong?"She asked,panick in her voice.Edward's eyes were a crimson color,he went behind crista,his hand leaned her head to the side."Don't look"he said.
Crista felt edward lick her neck,her eyes widened."Edward's blood lust"she thought.Her eyes looked at edward,she could tell he was trying to hold himself back,he was panting,trying so hard.He licked her neck again."Edward"she said.
Edward's fangs peirced crista's neck,she clenched her teeth,her eyes looked at him."E..ed..edward...don't"she said,her eyes getting hazy.Hagi came up behind edward and grabbed him,he withdrew his teeth from her neck.
She got away,trying not to faint,he had drank too much,she needed more.Edward calmed down a little,but the blood lust was still there,train suddenly appeared and caught crista,hagi looked at him."You took too much of her blood,was her blood that delicious?"Train asked.
Crista looked at train,he let her go and ran in front of edward."Don't kill him train!"She shouted.She fainted and leaned against edward's chest,he looked at her,train grabbed crista,bridal style and took her inside the house.
Hagi put edward in his room,he had regained himself,he was in shock,crista was on a chair,train kelt in front of her."I'm fine train after sitting a while"she said.Train put his hands under her chin and looked at her."Let me see"he said.
Crista leaned her neck,train looked at the puncture marks."He peirced you deeply,but the bleeding has stopped"train said.Train smiled at her and disappeared,he was already dead,that was just his spirit.Crista stood up,hagi and saya were upstairs in edward's room.
Edward had his bangs over his eyes,hagi sighed."You almost killed her,you drank too much"he said.Edward's eyes widened,saya looked at him."Hagi the blood tablets and the blood packet's aren't helping him at all,it wasn't his fault"she said.
Hagi sighed,so did saya."I know i'm sorry edward,do you want me to go get crista,she's okay"he said.Edward shook his head,hagi and saya left.Edward pulled out a gun from under his pillow,crista gasped,she heard it cock.
She ran upstairs and ran into edward's room.Edward had the gun's barrel against his head,his finger on the trigger."EDWARD!"Crista shouted.She tackled him,knocking the gun out of his hand,edward looked away.
Crista looked at him,hagi and saya were in his room too."What were you trying to do!"Crista said.Edward had his bangs over his eyes."Nothing"he said.Crista looked at him,her whole body was on his,she was holding his wrist down.
Edward looked at her,she had tears down her face."You were trying to kill yourself weren't you,don't give up on me!"she said.Edward flipped her on the bed,his legs over the egde of the bed,his hands on her wrists."Why shouldn't I kill myself!"He said.
She looked at him,he was angry."You heard it didn't you,your blood getting sucked in by me,how can you act as if nothing has changed,I..can't forgive myself"he said.He released her and grabbed a bag he had packed.
She grabbed the gun and ran after him."Stop, edward!"She shouted.She leaned against the tree,dizzy,edward looked at her."Stop or i'll shoot"she said.Edward grabbed the gun."Give me the gun you can't kill me"he said.
Crista looked at him,tears running down her face."I won't let you go like this!"she said.Edward released the gun and stepped back."Then shoot me,aim for my heart"he said.Crista closed her eyes,he looked at her."I won't"she thought.
He started to walk away,she gasped,dropped the gun and embraced him from behind,he stopped,his eyes wide."I won't give up on you,so don't you give up on me,i'll stay by your side forever edward"she said.
Edward embraced her back,he smelled her scent,his face and eyes sad."If the time comes crista,I need you to shoot me"he said.Crista nodded,he looked at her,she looked back.He kissed her,she kissed back."I will do it edward,I will stop you when that time comes"she said.