Naruto Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Jounin Journey ❯ Chapter 6

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Okay, you got your Sasuke/Hinataness in the last chapter! I'll try and get some in this chapter as well.- GhostPrincess


Jounin Journey Chapter 6

When Misty, Sasuke, and Hinata returned to the gym, Emerald was watching TV with her Dratini.

"Huh?" Emerald said as she turned her head to look at them. "Oh! You guys are back already. Well, I see someone got you a gift, Hinata. Was it Sasuke? How sweet!!" Emerald said, bringing attention to the MudKip in Hinata's arms, making both Sasuke and Hinata blush uncontrolably.

"HaHaHa!!" Misty started laughing, pointing at Sasuke's, once again, tomato red face.

"I see we have a relationship going on!" Emerald said.

"NO!!!" Sasuke and Hinata both yelled at the same time.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just joking around with you." Emerald apologized, still laughing a little. Sasuke was relieved, he didn't want his crush exposed. "Oh yeah. Does anyone want some sweets?"

"I'm not one for sweets." Sasuke replied.

"W-well, it wouldn't h-hurt to have a-a little." Hinata replied.

"And Misty, I know you love my sweets." Emerald said.

Sasuke then made the unnecessary comment of,"Hopefully you don't cook as bad as Misty." Before covering his head, expecting to be hit, again. But, to his surprise, he wasn't.

Misty was in the kitchen, watching Emerald make some brownies. "But, I want some now, Emerald!!!" Hinata and Sasuke merely sweat dropped.

After a relatively short waiting period, Emerald came in with some brownies. "Here you go."

"Mmmm, Th-this is g-good." Hinata said, after tasting one of the brownies.

"Sasuke? Would you like me to make you something since you don't like sweets?" Emerald asked.

"No." Was her recieved answer, so she just sat down on the couch, before taking an onigiri out of her pocket.

"D-did you m-make that a-as well, Emerald?" Hinata asked.

"Yeah. She pretty much knows everything about cooking." Misty replied for her friend, while she happily munched on brownies.

"I'm not that good. Ah! Dratini, would you like some?" Emerald asked her Pokemon, waiting for it to sqeak in reply before giving it a bowl of Pokefood.

Dratini quickly finished the food and fell asleep.

"That really is cute, Hinata." Emerald said, indicating the stuffed MudKip. "You're lucky Sasuke got it for you. I'm going to take a walk."

"M-Misty? A-are you going t-to follow h-her?" Hinata asked the gym leader.

"No. She can take care of herself." Misty replied, still eating brownies.

Hinata, still worried, went out the door in pursuit of her new-found friend, Emerald.

(With Emerald; Hinata has caught up to her.)

"E-Emerald?" Hinata said to her friend.

"Huh? Hinata?" Emerald replied, turning around to look at her. "What are you doing here?"

"Um, j-just making s-sure you were O-Okay, I m-mean, after what's H-happened over the last few days." Hinata explained.

"Oh Hinata, I'm fine. But, thanks for asking. Do you mnd if we sit and talk for a while?" Emerald asked.

"O-okay."

"Are you and Sasuke dating?" Emerald suddenly asked, after a few minutes of silence.

"E-E-E-EH?!" Hinata said loudly, her face tomato red.

"Oh Hinata! I know you like him. It's clearly written all over your face." Emerald said, laughing at her friends reaction.

"U-U-Um..." Hinata was at a loss of words. "Eh...? E-Emerald?"

"What?"

"W-what is that m-mark on your h-hand?"

"... Can you keep a secret?"

(Meanwhile with Sasuke and Misty)

"ARGH!! SASUKE, YOU! YOU-- I DON'T COOK THAT BAD!!"

"YES YOU DO!! THIS LOOKS LIE YOU POISONED IT, AND PROBABLY TASTES LIKE YOU DID TOO!!" Sasuke replied, naturally, this comment earned him many, many, hits in the head with a frying pan.

"ARRGH!!!" They both yelled, deah-glaring eachother.

(Back with our quieter two, Hinata and Emerald)

"S-secret?" Hinata questioned. "I c-can keep i-it."

"The mark is a seal."

"A s-seal?" Hinata, once again, questioned.

"Yes. It reacts to legendary Pokemon." Emerald explained.

"O-oh! Misty said that E-Entei is a l-legendary Pokemon." Hinata replied.

"Yes, he is. By the way, I saw something, on your friends neck. It looks like a seal." Emerald said, reffering to Sasuke.

"U-um..."

"It's okay. You don't have top explain it to me if you don't want to." Emerald sai d, smiling. "Hey, you want some onigiri? I went out on a walk on purpose. To get away from Misty's cooking. You should eat something now, or else you'll have to eat Misty's food."


"Heehee." Hinata said, as she took an Onigiri from Emerald.

(Back with Sasuke and Misty)

"AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!" Sasuke yelled, still glaring at Misty.

"SASUKE!! AARRRGGHH!!!" Misty yelled, by now, red with anger.

(When Emerald and Hinata get home.)

"Misty? Sasuke? Where are you guys!!" Emerald asked, before hearing a "Argh" and following it with Hinata to the kitchen.

As expected, Sasuke and Misty were in the middle of a yell/glare fight.

"I guess we better go stop them." Emerald said, before grabbing Misty, and pulling her off to her room.

Little did any of them know, a pair of snake-like eyes were watching them.

"I'll get you, Emerald."

-To Be Continued-

I tried to make it a cliff hanger at the end, and I also tried to get some funnyness into this chapter as well. Anyway, who is this person who wants Emerald? And, why were Sasuke and Misty fighting over cooking?! O.O -GhostPrincess