Naruto Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Jounin Journey ❯ Chapter 7

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Jounin Journey- Chapter 7

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Pokemon.



Sasuke was cooking. Yes, that's correct. The great Uchiha Sasuke was in the process of making breakfast for Hinata, Emerald, and himself. He wasn't cooking for Misty because she was at a Pokemon battle contest, and was eating breakfast there.

But, even though she wasn't there to eat any, Misty was actually the reason he was determined to do this. Sasuke was determined to make some relatively good eggs and bacon in order to prove to her that she was the worst cook ever. As long as what he made was edible, his point would be proven.

It had all started when Hinata and Emerald were out the day before, leaving Sasuke and Misty at the gym.


"These brownies are great!!" Misty said with her mouth full.

"Don't talk when you should be chewing." Sasuke replied.

"I'll talk whenever I want to." Misty said, once again with her mouth full. "Oh, I know! I'll get the recipe from Emerald so I can make some tomorrow for dessert!"

"Did you say that YOU were going to make them?" Sasuke asked, raising an eyebrow.

At this, Misty nodded. "Of course! I bet they'll be better than these ones are, too."

"Good luck getting anyone to actually eat them. Heck, I wouldn't even want to be in the same room as any brownie YOU made." Sasuke explained.

"...WHAT?!! MY COOKING IS GREAT!! FABULOUS, I TELL YOU!! AND EVEN IF IT IS GROSS, IT'S PROBABLY BETTER THAN YOURS!!!" Misty defended herself, allowing any brownies in her mouth at the time to fall to the floor.

"I can cook better than you." Sasuke said matter-of-factly while looking at the slowly forming pile of partially-chewed brownies at Misty's feet with disgust.

"No! You CAN'T!!" Misty demanded, droppig more brownie.

"Yes, I can."

"No!!"

"Yes."

"No!!"

"Yes."

"Okay then. If you're so good with cooking, then why don't you make breakfast tomorrow, and I'll make dinner. We'll have Hinata and Emerald judge. Oh yeah. If I win, you have to ask Hinata out on a date." Misty explained. "And, if you win, I'll ask this nerd named Ash Ketchum out with me. Deal?"

"I don't know who Ash is, but, I guess it doesn't matter. I accept your cooking challenge. You will lose." Sasuke affirmed.

"WHAT?! Yeah right! YOU'RE THE ONE WHOSE GONNA LOSE, SASUKE!!" Misty replied angrily.

"I don't think so." Sasuke replied, once again disgusted at the now much larger pile of brownies.


Which was why Sasuke was standing in the kitchen while wearing an apron, and holding a cooking spoon in his hand, all the while eyeing the still untouched eggs before him. 'How am I supposed to crack them open without getting the shell into the eggs...? And how long am I supposed to cook that bacon for? And I can't believe Misty made one of the rules that you had to wear an APRON while cooking!! This is humiliating!! What if Hinata came in right now?!' Sasuke thought, remembering the rules and regulations that Misty had created for the contest.

Flashback

"For one rule, you can't ask anyone els for help, or tell anyone that you plan on cooking. You aren't6 allowed to use any cookbooks or anything like that either." Misty explained. "Um... Oh, yeah!! Neither of us can tell anyone that either of us are cooking today. We'll have to say that we ordered it or something until the contest is over. I don't want anyone choosing one meal just because the person they have a crush on is the one who cooked."

"What the? Are you trying to say that either Emerald or Hinata have a crush on YOU?" Sasuke replied, stopping himself from adding 'Because Hinata is MINE!!' Just in time.

"No, you idiot!! How dense can you get?! But, then again, she's just as dense as you are." Misty said, shaking her head. "Anyway, more rules. Hm. You can't cheat by getting something from some restaurant or getting microwaveable stuff. YOU have to cook it. And, you also have to... WEAR AN APRON WHILE COOKING!!"

"I'm fine with the other rules, but, why in the world do I have to wear an apron?!" Sasuke yelled, getting a little angry.

"Because!! If you don't you might get something on your clothes, and rouse Hinata and Emeralds suspicion." Misty explained. "And, if you break any rules, you automatically lose."

"Grr. FINE!!" Sasuke said, finally agreeing to the apron part. "I just hope your Ash likes your cooking."

"WHAT!"


END FLASHBACK

Finally, the bacon was done. But, for some odd reason that Sasuke couldn't figure out, it looked different from the usual bacon. It seemed to be black, and maybe even a little green. It had to just be one of his many, many, extra added ingredients. It would taste good, though.

Now on to the eggs. Since he had finally gotten the shell off, he was already frying them up. Sasuke decided to add a few extra ingredients.

First he put in some whipped cream, for more of a sweet taste, But, it was too sweet, so he added some lemon juice. The juice overpowered, so he added some chili sauce. It tasted a little nasty, so he added some salt and then some sugar. It went on like this until finally the eggs were, in his standards, done. After serving two plates with the food and setting the table, he quickly removed the apron and all evidence that would point to his cooking the meal from the room.

And, just in time for Hinata and Emerald to both enter the room.

"What's that weird smell...? Do you know, Hinata?" Emerald said while walking downstairs on her way to the kitchen.


"I d-don't know." Hinata replied as they entered the kitchen.

Upon entry to the room, they both immediately noticed the "food" on the table.

"Morning, you guys." Sasuke said from behind them. "I ordered some food for us for breakfast."

"F-food?" Hinata questioned.

"Yeah, the stuff on the table." Sasuke replied. "Well? You two gonna eat something?"

"Um... Okay." Emerald replied, a little unsurely as she sat down next to Hinata.

They both picked up a fork and took a bite.

Almost immediately after, their faces turned bright, vomit green.


Misty had just finished cooking dinner. She set two platex ofg food out. One for each of the judges. From what she heard, breakfast didn't go so well. She would surely beat that idiot, Sasuke.

"Hinata, Emerald!! Dinner!!" She called the two girls from the living room. "I ordered some food for you to eat. Me and Sasuke ate earlier while you two were sleeping."

Hinata and Emerald just looked at eachother. This was sounding pretty familiar.

But, none the less, they both sat down and took a bite.

Immediately afterwards, their faces turned bright, vomit green.


Sasuke and Misty had tied. they both stunk at cooking. And, they had to consider this as them both losing. And so, they both had to go out on a date. Misty with Ash, and Sasuke with Hinata.

All that was left to be done, was for Misty to ask Ash and Sasuke to ask Hinata.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Hey, how was it? I tried hard on this one. Please, review!! Review, review!! PLEASE!! This chapter was by AlwaysHiei and the next one will be by GhostPrincess.
Seeya,
AlwaysHiei